Chapter one

Chocolate Strawberry Vanilla

"Siwon I want to introduce our next door neighbors the Kim's. This is Ms. And Mr. Kim and their son Heechul" my mom introduce me to a boy the look the same age as me just a little bit shyer. He was hiding behind his parents.

"Hi, I'm Siwon I'm 5 years old. If you come out I'll share some candy with you." I said trying to make a new friends. When Heechul came from behind Siwon was surprises. Heechul looked like a cute girl. He had big cat eyes, small lips and medium length hair. Heechul step closer to Siwon and took the candy in Siwon's hand. Heechul smile brightly that Siwon thought the sun had some how Heechul had swallow the sun and it was in his smile. 

"My name is Heechul, I'm 5 too." Heechul whisper looking up a Siwon. From that day on Siwon desired to share everything with Heechul. It didn't matter what it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the years grew so did Heechul's and Siwon's friendship. If Heechul had something he would share it with Siwon. If Siwon had something he would share it with Heechul. To everyone's eyes they were very close childhood friends. Siwon was know as The Prince while Heechul was know as The Princess. Siwon would get confession from girls everyday while Heechul would get confess by guys everyday. How could two perfect beauties have any flaws?

"Rella I just got a confession from Tiffany from class 2-A. What do you think?"

"She's okay looking, but of course I beat her by a landslide. I got confess by T.O.P from 3-B."

"You have a point there no one could top your beauty. T.O.P. wow that's a big surprise he is a well know play boy." 

"I know so I asked him if he liked you. He said no so I told him no."

"Don't worry Rella, will find someone to love."

Siwon remember the first time he ever dated someone. He was so excited he call Heechul right after and plan out their date. At first his girlfriend was okay with Heechul, after awhile she became angry. Siwon couldn't understand why. One day, she made Siwon choose between her and Heechul. Heechul was a part of him how could she want to separate that? Siwon try to talk to her, to explain to her but it was no use. In the end Siwon got dump and Heechul got slap. 

From that day on they were careful on the people they dated. But it never work out. Most girls would love one more then the other while some guys would get angry at one. Siwon and Heechul both couldn't understand why their lovers would end up leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heechul's POV.

Today I feel super happy. I'm in my favorite coffee shop drinking my favorite latte. I haven't had this feeling since I first met Siwon when we were kids. We've gone thru so much. Jealous people could never separate us. We belong together. We are one of course.

Stupid Jessica she didn't have to insult me. I personally never liked her but Siwon did so I tried hard to like her but I'm far more beautiful then her. I wish their was someone that could match my beauty. I guess I'll be single forever.
As I looked up I saw the hottest guy my delicate eyes had ever lay on. He had short black spike hair, tone up body, soft dark brown eyes that looked into your soul. He look different then all the Korean guys I have ever dated. Should I approach him or wait till he's y self realizes that I'm here. 

"안녕하세요 전사" said a husky voice. Heechul looked up and saw the guy he was drooling over. "Hi to you too"

The spent the whole day talking and laughing. Heechul couldn't wait to tell Siwon when he got home from work, but he didn't want this one to run away like the others. What should he do?