Alternate Ending

Be Mine Forever

Honestly, I wasn't satisfied with the ending either.

So here's an alternate ending^^

And note that it actually continues on from the last ending~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

MinJee woke with a jolt from the nightmare she just had. It felt so real that it scared her. But she would never do that to WooHyun...even if she did love him that much. She wouldn't go as far as to get both of them killed.

 

She looked at her side and saw her brother fast asleep, holding onto her hand. Realizing that she just survived after being hit by a car, she felt lucky to have him next to her. Then she noticed a figure on the couch by the window. It was WooHyun, and he was sleeping too. MinJee slowly got off the bed and approached him.

 

“What do we do now, oppa?” she asked softly, touching his face slightly so as not to wake him up. “You won't leave me, will you? I don't want you to leave me, oppa...saranghae...”

 

As she leaned down to kiss his cheek, he opened his eyes and cupped her face to properly kiss her on the lips. It startled her at first, but then she relaxed and kissed back.

 

“I won't leave you, MinJee-yah,” WooHyun said after the kiss. Then he sat up and pulled her to his chest, careful not to touch her broken arm. “I will never leave you.”

 

“Gomawo oppa,” she whispered back and started crying. If her dream had been true, she would've hated WooHyun for abandoning her. But he didn't. He stayed and told her that everything was gonna be alright. She knew she loved him for a reason.

 

~~~~~~

 

Her eyes fluttered open as she stretched her arms but immediately stopped when her left arm started hurting. MinJee winced and then rubbed her eyes with her right hand. Then she realized that she was on the bed and there was no one else with her in the room. Getting up quickly, she walked over to the bathroom to wash her face and when she came back, she started searching for WooHyun.

 

“Oppa, oppa...” she called in the hallway but no response. She stepped out of the room and carefully walked over to the end of the hallway. But she still didn't spot WooHyun.

 

MinJee started to get worried so she ran down to the other side of the hallway, hoping to find him sitting in a corner hiding or something. But he wasn't there either. So she ran back to the room, her tears threatening to fall. Her thoughts were telling her that he had abandoned her, prioritizing his work more than her.

 

But just as she stepped into the room, she bumped into someone. It was WooHyun. “Oppa!” MinJee cried and wrapped her uninjured arm around his waist, relieved that he was still there.

 

“MinJee, where did you go?” he backed away and wiped away her tears for her. “I was worried about you.”

 

“But where were you, oppa?” she sobbed, still trying to hold onto him.

 

“I went down to get you breakfast but you know how hospital foods are,” he chuckled. “So I had to run to the convenience store and get you this.” He held up a plastic bag filled with ramyeon. MinJee gave him a look and he shrugged, “It's better than nothing, right?”

 

Sighing, MinJee buried her face into his neck and said, “I'm just glad you're still here, oppa.”

 

“I'm glad you're still standing after the car crash,” he said in amazement, leading her into the room. “What were you thinking, crossing the street so recklessly like that?”

 

MinJee kept shut, sitting on the edge of the bed. She knew it was a foolish choice but she just had to escape the paparazzi and the angry mob. They could've killed her if she hadn't run away. Before WooHyun could continue to interrogate her about it, JunHyung came into the room.

 

“MinJee-yah, WooHyun-ah, I have good news,” he smiled, putting his hands on MinJee's shoulders to assure her. “The reporters have agreed to a press conference at noon.”

 

WooHyun sighed out of relief as he sat down next to MinJee, draping his arm around her shoulders. But she didn't even looked relieved, she was confused about what was happening. Why would there be a press conference?

 

“Oh, MinJee, you do know what I'm talking about, don't you?” JunHyung asked her, glancing over at WooHyun for confirmation. “You were supposed to tell her about the plan, WooHyun.”

 

“I know,” WooHyun shrugged defensively. “But you came in before I could even tell her about it.”

 

“Tell me what?” MinJee, looked at both her oppas, confused. “What's going on? Why a press conference?”

 

JunHyung let her go with a grin on his face as WooHyun confronted her. “I want to announce our relationship to the public, MinJee. I want the whole world to know how much I love you.”

 

She wasn't sure how to react. Why would he confirm their relationship to the whole world? Didn't he know the consequences? What would happen to both of them if they went for the press conference? MinJee certainly didn't agree with all of it. She just couldn't do it. “I can't do that, oppa...I can't...”

 

“But why?” WooHyun grabbed her shoulders and stared deep into her eyes, searching for a reason. “Don't you love me too?”

 

“Oppa, how can you ask me that??” MinJee jumped and instantly pressed her cheek against his chest. “Saranghae...I love you so much that I would do anything to stay with you...”

 

“But why can't you do the press conference? We need to tell them about us sooner or later,” he wrapped his arms around her and caressed her hair.

 

“What about your fans, oppa?” she asked, pulling away to look up at his gentle face smiling at her.

 

“If they really are my fans who love and care for me, then they would approve of our relationship, MinJee.”

 

Somehow, all the things that WooHyun said made perfect sense to MinJee. Even if he said that the grass was purple, she would still believe him.

 

~~~~~~

 

“I, INFINITE's Nam WooHyun, am in a relationship with, model and sister of Beast's Yong JunHyung, Yong MinJee,” WooHyun declared and the cameras started flashing, questions thrown all simultaneously. The echoes of disapproval from the fans could also be heard loud and clear.

 

MinJee kept her head down as she sat next to WooHyun. He was gonna do all the talking because he was the better known star as compared to her, who people merely knew as JunHyung's little sister. She tried to block out all the noise but when a fan finally asked a question, it made her alert because that was the highlight of the conference after all.

 

“But didn't you promise to dedicate your whole life and career to the fans? Don't you realize that by announcing your relationship with her you're breaking the hearts of millions of your fans??”

 

“I do realize that,” WooHyun said, smiling although it showed how hurt it was for a fan to ask him that. “But I don't think the fans realize that if they disapprove of my relationship with MinJee-ssi, they are denying me the rights of a human being.”

 

MinJee's eyes rounded and she turned to look at him, he seemed serious about it. And she was sitting there doing nothing while his words may hurt the fans more. So before he could continue, she finally opened , “I love Nam WooHyun with all my heart.”

 

WooHyun glanced at her in surprise. She nodded at him to let him know that she knew what she was doing. She carefully slipped her hand in his and held it up for everyone to see. The cameras started to flash more wildly.

 

“I know the fans won't approve, but I don't think I can live without this man in my life...” MinJee expressed, tears flowing down her cheeks. “Have you ever loved someone so much that you would do anything to protect that love? Because that's how I feel for WooHyun-ssi.”

 

“And I feel that way about you too, MinJee-ssi,” he echoed, smiling more confidently now. “And I don't care what happens, even if the fans don't approve, I will still love you with all my heart, all my life.”

 

That was when all the fans swooned and awwwed at the beautiful scene blossoming in front of them. And as if planned, everyone cheered loudly, giving their approval for the couple who loved each other so much that it won their hearts.

 

“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!”

 

MinJee blushed at the sudden request but WooHyun already had his lips on hers by the time she realized that he was pulling her close to him. And when he smiled, she smiled too.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this time it's okay. hihi

Thanks for reading^^