Be Mine Forever

Be Mine Forever

MinJee gave her best model smile as the camera flashed to take her picture.

 

“Okay! Nice! Now look this way and – that's it! Perfect!” the photographer took several more pictures before walking over to MinJee and giving her a high five. “Magnificent! As always, MinJee-ssi!”

 

“Gomawoyo,” she smiled and then saw her manager wave at her. “It was nice working with you, great work every one!”

 

After a polite bow to everyone, she took off her heels and approached her manager. “MinJee-yah, your phone's been ringing off the hook! I think it's him!”

 

“Oh, that's weird,” MinJee said, taking her phone from her manager and seeing 27 missed calls. She pressed his name and called him while she went into her personal changing room. Then before the dial tone even had a chance to beep, the other line answered. “Yeoboseyo? Oppa?”

 

Giggling, MinJee twirled her hair around her finger and bit her lower lip. Be it in front of him or on the phone, he never failed to make her feel that way about him. Just listening to his voice made her heart leap, and her lips smile. That was the special thing that happened between them, something called love. But only few people knew about it for their careers depended on it being kept secret.

 

She couldn't let their relationship be known and jeopardize his career and disappoint all of his fans. Maybe she could continue working, but not him. That was the big difference between them, their line of work demanded different things from each of them. But she would do anything to protect him, even if it meant her losing everything in the process. And if MinJee was given a choice, she'd choose him over everything.

 

Because, “Saranghae, WooHyun-oppa...”

 

~~~~~~

 

“Oppa!” MinJee waved and then ran towards the person. As soon as he was of her arms length, she gave him a hug and he held onto her, swinging her around once before letting her down.

 

“Oppa's MinJee, oppa missed you!” he cried, taking a good look at the girl in front of him.

 

“Oppa, people are looking at us...” she blushed, a bit embarrassed that he was saying such affectionate words out loud.

 

“Gwaenchanha,” he smirked before leaning near her ear to whisper, “It's not like I'm him.”

 

“JunHyung-oppa!” MinJee slapped him on his arm as her cheeks burned. She didn't really like it when her brother teases her about her secret relationship. Because she was afraid that someone might overhear them.

 

“Oh, look! It's the Yong siblings!” passers said to one another when they saw MinJee and JunHyung walking down the street.

 

“They look so good together, it's unbelievable that they're brother and sister!”

 

“But I heard that MinJee was dating an idol!” someone said out loud which made MinJee jump. But before she could do anything, something else made her jump when people around her brother and her started screaming.

 

“BEAST!!!”

 

Cue dramatic entrance scene as the other five boys of Beast came to join the siblings. Everyone gave MinJee a friendly hug which made all the fans around them swoon with jealousy.

 

“We're going for dinner, right?” DuJoon asked, looking from JunHyung to MinJee.

 

“I guess we are,” MinJee nudged her brother on his ribs. That was their signal to say 'let's go'. “Ne, oppa?”

 

“Ne,” JunHyung nodded vigorously, seeing the 'look' in the eyes of GiKwang and DongWoon. “Kaja, the van's just over there.”

 

When everyone got into the van – surprisingly – MinJee started panicking. “Oppa, did you listen to what they were talking about??”

 

“I did,” he replied monotonously as if he didn't care but the truth was, he was actually thinking really hard. “But they didn't really say who it was, which means they still don't know about WooHyun. So it's gonna be okay.”

 

“Oppa, how can you be so calm??” MinJee was practically hyperventilating but YoSeob helped rub her back so she could feel better. “They definitely know what's going on! I can't let people know about this...about us...or my oppa...he's gonna be in so much trouble!”

 

“MinJee-yah, we're not gonna let that happen,” HyunSeung chipped in to let her know that they were there for her. “JunHyung is right though, they still don't know about WooHyun, so let's think positively.”

 

“But I'm scared...what if people know? Fans are gonna hate him...and my oppa will hate me...” she started to sob and everyone fussed over her, all offering words of comfort. They didn't really know what to do to make her stop crying so the van was really noisy the whole way it was moving.

 

By the time they arrived at their destination, MinJee's tears were still flowing and all of the boys were too exhausted to think of anything anymore. But they knew they didn't have to do anything because as the door of the van opened, JinMee's face looked like she didn't cry at all.

 

It was all because of that one person who always made her feel good, “WooHyun-oppa~”

 

“Oh! Whoa!” Woohyun greeted her with open arms as she kissed him on the lips. They seemed to forget about everything else when they were together. It was because they rarely got to see each other.

 

“I thought we were here to eat food, not other people's lips,” JunHyung said sternly, crossing his arms.

 

MinJee giggled as she pulled away from the deep kiss. “You're just jealous, oppa. Hara-unnie has been a bit busy lately, hasn't she?” she stuck out her tongue at him.

 

She never could have the courage that her brother possessed, being open with his relationship with another idol. She could never be open with her relationship, though she really wanted to tell all the girls out there that Nam WooHyun belonged to her. It was because idols dating idols was still fine because fans have their own ideal couple between idols. But when it came to someone who was not an idol, the fans usually don't agree and become anti-fans in the process. She couldn't let WooHyun go though that, she couldn't let the fans hate him because of her.

 

After greeting the other members of INFINITE, they finally entered the restaurant where idols usually go on secret dates. Everything and everyone in that restaurant was kept secret so there was no risk of people knowing. But since not even other idols knew about WooHyun's and MinJee's relationship, they always go there with both groups just to confuse the other idols.

 

Their dinner was served and everyone enjoyed their food. Especially MinJee because whenever she eats with WooHyun, she never lifts a finger. All was done by him; the cutting, spooning, forking, everything. All she had to do was sit there and be pretty for him while he fed her. It was because he was afraid that she might hurt herself if she tried to use a knife or fork. He was exaggerating but she didn't mind, neither did he, so it has always been like that for them.

 

Until one day...

 

~~~~~~

 

“Yobeoseyo? Oppa? Oppa? Oppa!!!” MinJee cried into her phone, her face streaked with fresh tears. She was trying to contact JunHyung but he wasn't picking up, she had been talking to the operator for 30 minutes.

 

She wanted to call WooHyun too, but she was afraid to hear what he had to say. She was afraid that he would say something that would break her heart, but at the same time she desperately wanted him to comfort her too. MinJee had no idea what to do. She was at a lost. If only they had seen this coming, maybe they could've avoided it. But it was all her fault, she caused things to turn out this way. She couldn't help but think that WooHyun would hate her if he knew.

 

Desperate, MinJee stormed out of her changing room in her hoodie and sweats. She had to go talk to JunHyung or WooHyun. She needed someone to tell her what to do. Not her manager, who said that she should hide in the company building and wait for things to settle down. She couldn't just wait around when something concerning WooHyun was at stake.

 

Through the back door, she went out into the streets, pulling her hoodie down to conceal her face. But she was inexperienced when it came to scandals because the paparazzi had been waiting at the back door, knowing that she would exit through there. As the paparazzi neared her, asking her multiple questions at one time, she ran with all her might but saw a mob of angry looking fans straight in front of her.

 

She had to stop to think, so she looked around for a solution and spotted the green-man-go flashing to signal that the red-man-stop was about to appear. So she took the opportunity to cross the street but that proved to be a bad choice when a car collided with her.

 

~~~~~~

 

Yong MinJee woke up to the voice of her brother who was caressing her face anxiously. “MinJee-yah...”

 

“Oppa...” she groaned, trying to sit up straight but he stopped her by holding her shoulders gently.

 

“MinJee-yah, mianhae, oppa should've been there for you...mianhae...” JunHyung's lips quivered as he tried to hold in his tears. He couldn't even look her in the eyes as he continuously apologized.

 

“Oppa, gwaenchanha...” she moved her arms around a bit and felt the pain but it wasn't that bad. She looked down at herself. Everything was fine except for her left hand. It was almost a miracle that she had survived the crash. But she still had other things to worry about. “Oppa, what happened was all my fault. I can't let WooHyun-oppa know about this...”

 

“You mean the picture of us kissing?” WooHyun's voice came from the back of the room. He then emerged from the shadows, walking towards the bed with his hands in his pocket.

 

“WooHyun-oppa...I – ”

 

“You mean this one,” he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and flung it at her face. “Right?”

 

Both MinJee and JunHyung were shocked by what he just did. And when MinJee stared at him, he didn't even look like the Nam WooHyun she knew and loved. He was someone else...

 

“How many times did I have to tell you not to kiss me when we're outside a building? Huh?” he started, glaring at MinJee who could just stare back at him in disbelief. “But you said it was okay, that no one knew about the secret restaurant. Yet surprisingly, this picture of us...kissing there. Someone followed us, MinJee! And they took pictures! Of us! I told you not to but you won't listen to me! WHY!!?”

 

MinJee's mouth fell open as his words pierced her heart. Who was this person who had the

appearance of her boyfriend? Why was he yelling at her? She couldn't recognize him...he wasn't WooHyun anymore...

 

“Stop it, WooHyun, she's supposed to be resting right now,” JunHyung said in a hostile whisper. He didn't want to intervene in their relationship problems but he couldn't just let WooHyun yell at her anymore. “Just let her rest first. Come back tomorrow so we can discuss what to do about the whole issue and you two can decide what to do next.”

 

“Ani, I'm not coming here tomorrow, I don't even want to be seen with you anymore!” WooHyun raised his voice, but he wasn't talking to JunHyung. He was talking to MinJee who had a river of tears flowing from her eyes.

 

“You bastard!!!” JunHyung shouted and punched WooHyun in the face. “How could you say that to my sister!!!”

 

“Don't you understand hyung?” WooHyun chuckled, wiping the blood from his lips. “I thought of all people you would understand because you're also dating someone, the fans don't really like it, hyung. They bash you on the internet, make up rotten rumors about you. And more and more people join them, and you know antis hyung...it's not safe with them out there. And it jeopardizes our career, have you ever thought of that? It ruins our image, hyung!”

 

“You son of a – ” JunHyung lunged for WooHyun but he ducked just in time. “Who the hell are you to tell me that?!”

 

“I used to be your sister's boyfriend,” WooHyun said, glancing at the silent MinJee. “But not anymore. This wasn't what I wanted. You caused this...”

 

“Oppa, wae...?” MinJee finally opened to speak, but she wasn't so sure of what to say anymore. “Wae...?”

 

“I know what I'm doing is letting you down,” WooHyun said softly, sounding a lot more like the WooHyun she knew. “But when news came out that I was dating you and the pictures...I've let down so many people, MinJee...”

 

“Oppa...andwae...” she gasped, dreading the things he was about to say. She couldn't listen to him anymore, the truth would just hurt her more.

 

“The fans are really disappointed with what I did...I lied to them...”

 

She sobbed, her tears drenching the blankets. She knew she couldn't handle more of the truth but she just had to know. She had to know if he had really loved her... “But do you love me?”

 

“Saranghae, MinJee,” WooHyun sighed, tears b in his eyes.

 

MinJee thought that he he wanted to stay with her and tell her it was gonna be okay...but he turned his back to her.

 

“But the fans matter more to me than anything else...”

 

“Oppa, wait!!!” MinJee climbed out of the bed and went over to WooHyun, grabbing his arm, pulling him towards the open window. “Do these people really mean that much to you??” she gestured at the crowd of fans waiting outside. “Why did you choose them over me? When I would always choose you never matter what happens?!”

 

“MinJee-yah, mianhae...” he sighed, trying to release her grip on him. “But they are the ones who make me successful and the person I am today...I can't just abandon them!”

 

“Too bad, oppa,” MinJee wiped her tears and stared hard into WooHyun's eyes. “If I can't have you, then no else can!” Suddenly, she hugged him and threw both of their bodies out the window. “Be mine forever!”

 

“ANDWAE!!!” JunHyung shouted a bit too late.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, please kill me for writing that ending...and the whole story too.

It's a disaster...I'm sorry!!! X(((

I'm so sorry KpopLover09 If you want me to re-do it...I don't mind...I'm so sorry!!!