Chapter 1: My Crazy Fanboy.

My Boyfriend, My Fanboy and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: My Crazy Fanboy. 

 

 

 

"I won't. I don't wanna do it."

"I know you want it." Jongin sang as he hugged his best friend tightly. "Thank you, you are really the best!" Was the last thing he said before disappearing out of the coffee shop he's working at, letting behind him a furious confused Kyungsoo.

"YAA KIM JONGIN!" Kyungsoo shouted, but Jongin was already meters away. "I don't want you to go there." He mumbled sadly.

That what happens whenever that boyband called Bigbang has a concert.

Kim Jongin is one of those korean boys who really hate kpop, except for Bigbang. He doesn't only like them because of their awsome music and unique style, but also because of its leader G-Dragon. Since that day he accidentally bumped into him when he used to work as CL's personal driver, he started fantasizing about him and became one of his delusional fans who would do everything they could just to go to their bias' concerts and fanmeeting, and might put on a show just to get his attention, but in vain.

But out all of days, that day was special. He got the opportunity to stand in the first row at YG family's Power concert in Seoul, and watch his favorite band closely.

Jongin was standing there in the crowd utterly bored, while everybody was enjoying 2NE1, Winner, Team B and Epik High's performances. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't enjoy their music... They weren’t his style... AT ALL.

"Can you just leave and let this place to someone who really enjoys YG's artists' shows instead of standing here emotionless as if you were forced to come?" Some unknown fan girl said as she pushed him, so he pushed her back and glared at her. He didn't like her since the beginning; she kept screaming and saying nonsense even before the concert's start. 'How can someone be this excited for some stupid artists like those? I don't even know what they like about them! Is that even called music?' He wondered. He was about to insult her when he heard a familiar music.

 

"HARU HARU !" he screamed in joy and then turned to face her with a scary glare. "Thank your God that BIGBANG's stage began at the right timing!" He turned away again and started waving his crown and singing along with the song.

Jongin was overwhelmed with the performances and couldn't stop himself from eying his bias, G-Dragon. The man looks absolutely more attractive now that he's watching him closely, and black hair suits him perfectly, it's not like  nothing else he does suit him, but black hair made him more irresistible. 

Fantastic baby ended and he heard an unfamiliar song, it was that gangster-like girl's song, he disliked her the most. "Err not again!" He whined annoyingly, and then turned around and rested his back against the safety barrier and started playing with his crown light stick. At the moment he started getting bored again, he heard a male voice that he could recognize anywhere and everybody started screaming... "It's GD!" He shouted excitingly as he turned quickly amazed with GD's singing.

"Oppaaaaaa! Oppa! Oppa!" He chorused along with the crowd. His rough voice attracted GD's attention which made him make eye contact with him and wink at him. That unexpected action was too much for his melting heart to handle, his knees weakened and were no longer able to carry him, and his lungs forgot how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter