The Run Away

A Story To Be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have school, but since class ended earlier than expected, we wrote more~~

Days had passed after the escape incident and everything seemed  to have settled down. The Queen believed that the ‘specie’ was already terminated.

 

Fortunately. She. Was. Wrong.

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔ Flashback of the Explosion in the Waterfall ⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

The wounded woman managed to survive the explosion and was on the verge of life and death near the rocks far from the actual area of the attack. While she was lying down half-dead, a man about her age noticed her blood flowing with the water and took her with him.

The runaway woke up inside a carriage—well someone’s carriage. Her deep wounds were wrapped in bandages, her clothes changed, and saw the figure of the rider. The only thing was… she can barely move.

She groaned a bit to express her pain and the rider stopped. She panicked not knowing how to react once the rider/savior finds out she’s awake. For all she knows, he might be a part of those people that were after her so she pretended to be asleep.

“Aw, c’mon. I already know you’re awake!” The man poked his head in and his golden retriever dog did the same thing with a whimper.

“Mm.." She nodded "T-Thank you, Se7en.” She tried to sit up. The woman was subjected to accompany Se7en as an exchange for saving her life and while she was still recovering.

“Hey, What’s your real name?” She asked out of the blue. He looked at her and stared

“W-What?” she asked

“Now aren’t you a rude one~ It’s been a few days since I saved you and now we’re together in a journey… yet you never introduced yourself~~” He said with a smile.

She was silent for a moment remembering how he was right. She didn’t mentioned her name because of she never thought that she’d be stuck with him. Her plan was just to make him tend her injuries and she’d set out alone.

She crawled near him and rested her back to his with the curtain dividing them.

 

“Tobira Tayori” ***Tobira= door of the gate, Tayori= communication----meaning door to communication

 

She replied with a blush. And Se7en was satisfied on the other side of the curtain.

The scene slowly fades away… but as the camera pans to the sky a side conversation happened~!

“Wow~ awesome! so, which one is the first name~?” Se7en asked.

Long Silence followed the question, “Seriously…?”

Tayori snapped and whacked him.

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Nightfall came and both Se7en and Tayori were camping in a forest. The bonfire flared up in the middle and both grabbed their dinner which was supposedly a meat hunted from the wild.

“By the way, Why’d you help me?” She asked him after she bit her meat and had her tongue burnt.

“I mean, I’m sure you were aware that those soldiers were after me.” She continued struggling to pronounce her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter