The Scientist and the Queen

A Story To Be Told
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The queen took over a piece of land on an isolated mountain forest and built the main facility to conduct her schemes. The idea was first introduced by a brilliant scientist who was fascinated by the ability of normal humans that can release extraordinary strength and power in times of danger and hoped to develop a way to trigger these occurrences more often and without the presence of threat. However, many died and perished during the first few years of their attempt. Many faced the horror of being modified, changed, turned into something more than ordinary.

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

 

A woman was running through a dark and narrow hallway, wearing a ripped hospital gown and struggling not to breathe the toxicated air. The window glass shattered on the floor and the full moon shone brightly and lit her silver hair and red eyes. The intruder alarm continuously rang and she was accompanied by guards ordered to capture her.

 

From her memory, she remembered a man wearing blue and baggy surgical clothes when she was inside the Operating Room for her modifications. Her heart raced, as she ran, her breaths were heavy as she didn't want to be caught.

 

As she was trying to evade the pursuers, she recalled the man’s words.

 

“In this world, EXO Platoon 8, the unjust laws protects corrupt people. There is discrimination that sets the boundary line between all group of people.” We can only hear the audio but the chase continued and she was cornered when men came from all possible path of her escape.

 

“You are a very unique specimen--the best out of all the subjects gathered in here…” Someone fired at her and nailed a shot at her chest.

 

“You have to escape now!” She fell to the ground and was surrounded.

 

“W-What they did to others...was inhuman..” she remembered his voice trembling in terror and fear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter