Author's Last Note

Obvious

Hello guys! 



Some of you might kill me for making you wait for a loooooong time and definitely for the "unexpected ending". Let me at least explain?


Well, this story was based on true to life events of 'yours trully'  and as you may have guessed by now, it didn't turn out well in the end. Although we ended things in a good note, I was and am still in love with her even after she left. It was hard for me to accept it at first, especially when she left me for someone else, but there was really nothing I can do about it. I didn't want to be selfish to keep her and to continously fight a losing battle, so I set her free. Years have gone by, although I am gradually forgetting and tried to move on, she still occupied the remnants of my heart. One thing I regret is the fact that I was late in realizing her feelings for me before and now i'm also too late in realizing how I was deeply inlove with her despite our circumstances. It was one of the reasons why I could not continue this one because of the sudden break up. It was hard for me to actually re-read this to try and give you a proper ending but since I started this with our relationship in mind, I recently decided to write an update base on our last moment together thus the title being "Last". It is not only the last chapter of this story but the last i'd be dwelling with our past. I am still friends with her, if you we're wondering. And i'm grateful that we still are. 

I hope you enjoyed this despite the cruel ending. It was trully cruel for my heart as well so I hope you'd still appreciate this. Thank you for those who read this from the beginning until the end. :)