What I Wanted to Say

Obvious

Tiffany's POV:

 

 

.

.

"I like you so much Tae. I'm going crazy for you. There's not a day that you don't visit my mind. There's not a moment in my life that you leave me sleeping peacefully at night. Tell me, tell me what should I do? What should I do to stop myself from loving you." 

 

 

 

I . . . . finally said it

 

 

 

dugeun.dugeun.dugeun.dugeun.dugeun.dugeun.dugeun.dugeun

 

My God, my heart is about to burst. 

Taeyeon, can you hear me? Can you hear my heart screaming? It's screaming your name Taeyeon-ah~

 

 

It has always been you , It has always been what I wanted to say . My feelings, my heart, it want's to be with you badly.

 

 

 

 

Please tell me I have chance to be with you Tae~ 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV: 

 

I'm on a trance

I can't believe what I just heard

 

 

 

Tiffany.... Tiffany just cleared my doubts about everything she's been trying to show me

She .... she really does like me in that way.

 

Well I really can't believe it.

I liked her ever since I noticed her certain fondness over me. At first, it was like a cat and dog relationship between us, but as the year passed by, I notice myself falling harder for her eagerness and cute antics to win my heart. I didn't want to assume things, I thought she just wanted to be close to me as a friend, but I noticed the obvious signs that she keep on throwing at me. The random flirting, her whining, her aegyo and most importantly the sincere I love you's. 

This is surreal

Her love for me was.

I was never the sweet type, i was not good in expressing myself,  and i'm a coward, well a coward when it comes to Tiffany that is. To top it all since I didn't know how to respond to her, I always acted mean, cold and did pranks to her. 


 

but she was still with me, after everything, she was still right here

and I'm quite thankful that she waited, maybe it's time...

 

 

it's time to cut the chase...'cause definitely, Kim Taeyeon likes Hwang Tiffany too... a lot.

 

-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-

Tiffany's POV:

 

She was not saying anything.. my gosh, did I scared her?

 

What if? w-what if she does not feel the same? W-what if I was just assuming things? Was I too fast? 

 

I can't look at her anymore, this is so embarassing, so I stood up immediately, wanting to run for my dear life.

 

 

I was half walking and half running but before I got out the room, she uttered the words which took me to different heights of emotion...

 

 

" I love you more, Hwang, so much. "

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note:


Soo~ here's another short update :) 

 

I'm ending this fic soon, thank you again for reading ^_^ 


God bless you guys :)) Don't forget to click the "subscribe" button :)