Boy's, Boy's ,Boy's

Prodigy

(Left: Roxi, Right; Emma)

 

 

“Roxi, can we even go there tonight, we are still considered underage.” Emma asked her childhood friend as they were currently eating lunch in the YG cafeteria.  “UM, Yeah we can, my dad does own it.” Haewon or better known as Roxi told Emma as she stuck a spoon full of food into . “Ok, let me revise my question, Are we allowed to go.” Emma said, Currently Roxi was in her Clubbing mood and wanted to go clubbing. But what Emma seems to think her friend forgot is that they were both still considered minors, especially Emma. “Don’t be such a downer Emma, like I said. My father owns the club.” Emma rolled her eyes. “Ok that maybe so, but he isn’t above the law.” Roxi gave her one of her sinister smiles “Or is he?” Emma was about to make a comment when Roxi laughed “I’m just playing, I’ll ask him if he can let us use one of the VIP rooms, and I’ll promise we won’t leave it and all that jazz” She said waving her spoon around. “I still have to ask my father” Emma started “Who will say yes, Tablo loves me Emma, I’m like his third daughter.” Emma let out a small chuckle and shook her head.

 

“Oh, Cutie alert” Roxi whispered to Emma. Emma looked up from her plate to see what was Roxi talking about, she looked over a couple of tables of other trainees and employees. She was just about to ask her what she was talking about, but then she saw them. She quickly ducked her in and hunched over. “Emma, um, what are you doing?”

“What’s it look like I’m doing, Trying not to be seen!” Emma whispered angrily. “For what, Those Ikon boys are really good looking,” Roxi trailed off as she looked towards the boy’s as they were playing around with each other in the food line. Emma took a chance and looked up, which was a big mistake. As soon as she looked up she made eye contact with Bobby. She quickly looked down.

“Oh look Bobby was checking you out girl! Ugh, Look at B.I. I want.”  Emma blushed a bit when she heard that Bobby was checking her out. “Hey, you remember when they both entered the agency and we all use to hang together. Remember Em? It can be just like last time, but instead they will be are boyfriends and not just friends.” Roxi said with laughter in her voice, Emma wasn’t amused, true when they were all around 11 and 12 they did at some point start to hang out, but then the boy’s, being trainees, they started to crack down on training because they wanted to debut as soon as possible, and also the lovely hormones started to kick in were crushes started to begin to develop, on Emma’s case. She started to grow a crush on Bobby.  The only person who really knew about this crush was Roxi, who Emma made sure promised to not to tell anyone.

“Maybe I should ask them to set and eat with us.” Emma eye’s almost popped out of her sockets. She quickly grabbed a menu and put it in front of her face as she grabbed Roxi by her collar and tugged her in. “Are you crazy!” Emma asked, Roxi stared at her for a moment. “You still like him don’t you.” When Emma made a sour face Roxi knew she still did. “That’s cute, you can have Bobby and I can have B.I! It will be so cute, best friends hooking up with best friend, the Best friend duo!” Now it was Emma’s turn to look at Roxi. “What happen to liking Mino?” Emma asked, even though she already knew the answer, Roxi was boy crazy, she really never liked a boy for too long. “He’s so last month, Ikon is where it’s at, B.I is where it’s at.”

Emma rolled her eyes. Roxi slapped the menu down and got up from her seat before Emma could do anything. She gave her a wink before heading towards the boy’s.

Emma was about to have a heart attack, She quickly shot up from her seat and grabbed her tray. Trying not to walk to fast she made her way to the trashcan and through her food away then she turned around. If she wasn’t pale already, know she would be the color of snow. She was facing Bobby.

“Hey Emma!” Bobby said with a smile. Emma was having a hard time controlling her heart beat, but she managed a half smile. “Ha, Hey Bobby.” She said she looked over his shoulder to see Roxi laughing with the B.I and the rest of the Ikon boys who probably made a joke, if it was one thing she envied about Roxi is how she could communicate with the opposite . “You look really nice today.” Bobby blurted out, Emma felt a blush rising. “Oh thank you, you don’t look to bad yourself” Emma could have just died right then and there. Bobby gave a smile “Ah, thanks, I always thought sweat pants and a black shirt suited me.” Emma let out a small chuckle as did Bobby, but soon after the light chuckle it got quit and a bit awkward. “Well, um I have to go” Emma said as she quickly hurried past Bobby, leaving him a bit taken back.

“Hey Em! Where are you going?” Roxi asked as Emma quickly walked past her.“To go ask my dad about tonight!” She said with a hurried voice.