Get to Know the Girls!

Prodigy

Name: HaeWon  Yang

Nick Name: Roxi 

Parents:  YG and EunJoo

Age:18

Personality: Roxi is known as the "Rebellious one " or " Brave one" Among YG and it's trainees. only because she (and her mother) are the only ones who usually question his authority. She is labeled Boy crazy by her best friend Emma (And her mom) and is usually see trying to flirt with the hot new trainees, no matter how old they are. 
 
 

Name: Emma Lee

Parents: Tablo and HyeJung
 
Age: 17
 
Personality: Emma has a cooler head then her wild child of a best friend HaeWon. She loves to go with her father into his studio with his buddy's and help him write his next master piece. Unlike her best friend, When it comes to boy's she is really shy, in fact when it comes to meeting new people in general she is a really shy person. It's a wounder how her little sister is so open to everyone when Emma was her age she was known to hide behind her mother or fathers legs.
 
 
Name: SunHi  Park
Nick Name: Sony
Parent: Bizzy
Age: 17
Personality: SunHi is Bizzy's pride and joy and his only child. She has almost the exact same mindset and meantality as her father. Cool, calm, and collected. She makes her best friend ,Sydney, seem animated when she's around her, in fact she could even make the most shyest person around her look animated. She doesn't talk as much, and to an outsider she look's cold. But she is truly a sweet heart and would give you the clothes off of her back if you needed them.
 
 
Name: Sydney Seo
 
Parents:Tasha And Tiger JK
 
Age: 18
 
Personality: Open minded and a explore at heart, Sydney seems to get a lot of her personality from her mom. she goes against the odds and loves a challenge, If someone say's she can't do something she loves to prove them wrong. Her Best friend is SunHi and the two of them come up with the most radical of beats anyone as ever heard,  Her father loved to take her into the studio when she was young. Since the age of 14 she has stopped going into the studio with her parents and rather go with Sony and sit in her room composing beats.