SCANDAL #51

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
The Super Junior Dancing Machine's statement
November 21, 2014 @ 13:33 pm
QQjRq08.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Dasuri
scrap, share & like
6937
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Last Month, Eunhyuk, Super Junior's main dancer was caught hanging around with SM Entertainment's top choreographer named Dasuri Choi but because of the other scandals that was released at the same time as his, no one really paid attention to his case which is really disappointing but he did something no one in the industry have ever done.

Late at night on November 12th, The dancer called our agency to set up a meeting so he can release his statement about his forgotten case.

Interviewer: Hello Eunhyuk-shii. How are you? So, I heard that you were caught hanging out with a woman, a choreographer from your company. Do you wanna talk about it?
Eunhyuk: Hello Ms. Choi. I'm good, thank you for asking. Ah yes, I read the article about it. I think the proper question would be if we can talk about it and my answer to that would be a yes.

I: Alright so, is the article true? What can you say about it? And.. who is she?
E:Yes, the article is true. There's really not much to say except that what was written on the article is true. I did, for a fact, meet her at the company's dance studio just as the other idols and workers had went home. Her name's Dasuri and she's the best dancer and most beautiful woman I met.

I: How did you two meet? Wouldn't dating get in the way of your life as being an idol?
E: It was late and I was alone in one of the studios, just dancing by myself to get rid of boredom. At the same time, her class with the rookies had just ended and she was on her way home. She must have gotten curious after hearing the loud music which I know reached outside the room and she must went in. We had a formal introduction, then things pretty much sailed on from there. And as for me dating, I don't really think it would get in the way for me. But it probably will affect mine and the group's popularity since I know there will be fans who wouldn't approve of our relationship. But for me, I can manage my time well and I can assure everyone that I won't forget my responsibilities as an idol and neither will I neglect my responsibilities to my girlfriend.

I: That was great Eunhyuk-shii... Thanks for your time.
E: Don't mention it.

tags
Super Junior
Eunhyuk
comments
There are 8263 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
summerlova · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 13:34 pm
My anchovy is such a sweet guy! Saranghae ♥ I hope you are happy with her. I will forever support you and the other oppas.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
mynameisbi · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 13:34 pm
o they really did it first before they even get together? What's wrong with the world nowadays?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ratatata22 · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 13:34 pm
I guess he is at the age where he really needs to date, Fighting! I hope you two become happy.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
lulwut69· Posted November 21, 2014 @ 13:34 pm
I am still curious about this Dasuri, Is she really pretty?
Reply · Report · Share
 
more