SCANDAL #28

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Did someone tame our "beast"? The sweet side of KTY 
September 28, 2014 @ 09:48 am
wH1ByAQ.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
8669
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

First of all, I would like to say congratulations to TaeTiSeo's first win on MCountdown with their newest comeback, which's pre release track already did an all-kill on music charts even before the new title single, Holler. The girls seem to be especially energic on stage, so if you'd ask me, it's no question why they won the first place this week.

The trophy they got though, it made many people wonder about one thing. Girls' Generation's leader Taeyeon posted a picture on her Instagram account right after the win to thank the fans for their support, holding and kissing their award. Nothing surprising, until you realize that another member of the group, Tiffany had kissed the trophy on the exact same place before her on stage during the encore.

My plans were on to make an interview with at least one member from the National girl group's subunit, so I waited in front of the waiting room after seeing Seohyun hurridly leave somewhere. And believe me or not, but I heard things I shouldn't have heard. It all started with a shout about a cockroach which I heard as if I was standing next to Taeyeon given the fact that the hallway was pretty much empty, and only a door seperated me from between them. But no one cares about that, right? Let's get going on, then. The leader asked Tiffany if she still wants to celebrate after Seohyun's leaving, but it wasn't the kind of celebrate I thought it'd be, but now I think after hearing it with my own ears, all the rumors about Taeyeon were true. I heard noises that made me suspicious about what they were doing, and I'll leave that part to everyone's imagination.

What surprised me even more was Tiffany saying something along the lines of "You don't have to do this again. You already got me off once today, if we do it again, I want to be the one to please you." Oh my, that's quite something, I don't even need to add comments. Many more things probably happened after them, so, are you happy, Taeny shippers? Sorry to break it, but actually Taeyeon stopped Tiffany sometime, telling her not to do anything, maybe she was worrying about someone walking into the room and spot them, but we'll never know that.

After all these happening I decided to leave before they spot me lurking in front of the waiting room's door, but from pictures that got released by people, seems like Taeny headed into a nightclub together. My mind is honestly blown. What's between them that made Taeyeon worry about getting caught and even place a sweet kiss on their trophy on such a place?

tags
SNSD
Taeyeon
Tiffany
comments
There are 2420 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
9TAENYLOVE9 · Posted September 29, 2014 @ 09:50 am
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT THIS TO BE REAL SO BAD OH MY GOD! I'M LEGIT IN TEARS JUST BY THE THOUGHT THAT IT HAPPENED LIKE THIS?! AND THEY REALLY KISSED THE TROPHY ON THE SAME SPOT! TAE YOU BIG SWEETIE! TAKE CARE OF FANY OKAY?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Kimchislapper · Posted September 29, 2014 @ 09:50 am
Omo, looks interesting. Can't wait to see how will SM deny everything.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
KhunsEyebrows · Posted September 29, 2014 @ 09:50 am
Nooo this shouldn't happen! Tiffany belongs to my dear Khunnie... Get away from her Taeyeon! She's too nice for you to have!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
sonyuhshigays · Posted September 29, 2014 @ 09:50 am
Oh boy, that's what I was waiting for Taeyeon! You're getting sweeter again, don't listen to anyone who says not to spend time with Tiffany. If it's because of her then she's a good thing in your life. Keep her as close as you can.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more