Ep 9-Wake up morning. (Day 3)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
Is already in the morning. Minho woke up first, and greet at Amber who still looking out. “Morning Ambro. Okay you can stop looking out.” Amber turn around and greet to Minho. “Good Morning, Minho”
 
Minho’s eyes open widely as he heard Amber spoke easily and exclaimed “Whoa, amber. You can speak normal. You’re not stuttering anymore. Did krystal teach you?” “Yes” Amber reply. “Whoa, you can say yes too.” Minho thumb up to Amber. “hey, can you wake them up Yuri, Suzy and Jessica there? I’ll wake the boys up.” Minho asks Amber. “okay”
 
Amber went to Sleeping Suzy, and stood there then “w-wake u-up suzy” Suzy suddenly bolted up and looked at Amber with her surprised face. “AMBER?! You can speak normally?!” “Same goes me, I also surprised that too. Ahahaha.” Minho said while waking up Taemin.
 
“But how? She can speak normal, just a little bit stuttering.” Suzy asked. “I pr-praticed my-myself, last night Krys te-teach me too” Amber answered. “really? Whoa good job. Oppa.” Suzy accidently call Amber, Oppa. “Eh, Oppa? Why you call her Oppa? She a girl” Taemin said while rubbing his eyes. “That because she too handsome to be a girl. I decided to call her oppa.” Suzy said.
 
“Okay okay. Amber, don’t forget about yuri and Jessica. Eh wait, let Yuri wake Jessica up. Go, wake yuri up now” Minho asks Amber while looking for JongKey. “okay”
 
Amber went to Sleeping Yuri. Suddenly she sat down on the floor and staring at Sleeping Yuri then poking Yuri’s face. Suzy looked at Amber weirdly and went beside Amber. “Hey, amber. What are you doing?” Suzy asked. “I t-think s-she is dead, h-her tongue c-come out f-from ” Amber said while poking Yuri’s face.
 
“WHAT?!?!” Jessica suddenly woke up when she heard Dead. She looked at Yuri with her panic face for a while then her panic face changed to Relief face when she seeing Yuri is just sleeping and her sleeping habit tongue-out.
 
She glared at the person who said that her Yuri is dead. But her glared was vanished; knowing it was Amber said that. “Haish, she is sleeping. not dead. It her sleeping habit. It her tongue-out sleeping habit. Geez You almost got me heart attack.” Jessica told Amber while calming her heart.
 
“oooh, yuri is sleeping~” Amber poking again Yuri’s face. “yah, stop poking my-” Jessica stop talking and her eye widened when she heard Amber speaking normally. “H-ho-how yo-u c-ca-can sp-peak no-nor-mal-ly?” Jessica stuttered said. Amber was about to answered but was stopped by Yuri. She was just waking up, feeling annoying at someone poking her cheek.
 
“Yuri is wake up a-already.” Amber told Minho. “Good job, Amber. Now, go wake Krys up.” Minho said, still looking for JongKey. “Okay” 
 
When amber walked away from Yulsic and Suzy. Jessica still shocking. “haish, who the hell poking my cheek just now?” Yuri grumbling asked while rubbing her eyes. “It was Amber” Suzy said. “Eh, why would Amber poking my face?” Yuri asked confusedly. “S-she to-to-told y-yu-o w-we-were d-ea-d” Jessica answered stuttering. “Hey, Sica ah. Why you stuttering?” Yuri asked and looked at Jessica weirdly.
 
“it because Jessica is surprised” Suzy said. “surprised of what?” Yuri asked. “Amber” Jessica finally spoke normal. “What’s up with Amber?” Yuri asked again. “Eh, you didn’t hear what Amber said just now?” Suzy asked with her surprised face. “Nope” Yuri said.
 
“Amber can speak normally” Jessica told Yuri. “Oh, Amber can speak normal. Wait WHAT?!” Yuri exclaimed as she realized. “Geez unnie, you such a slow.” Suzy rolled her eyes. “What do you mean Amber can speak normal? When? How?” Yuri bombards her question.
 
“She can speak normal, but a little stutter. She told me that She practiced herself and Krystal teach her yesterday night” Suzy said. Jessica said “I didn’t know It was Amber is the one who said you were dead. I thought it was suzy.” “Whoa, she fast learner.” Yuri said.
 
“By the way, since when did you can wake up by yourself without me waking you up?” yuri asked confusedly. Jessica and Suzy, their eyes open widely as they realize that. “Oh yeah ah, I just realize that myself.” Jessica said. “Amber did good job waking you up. Hahaha” Suzy burst out laughing.
 
At Same time (After away from Yulsic and Suzy)
Amber went to Sleeping Krystal, and kneeling down. She shook softly and spoke, “W-wake U-up Krys”. Slowly Krystal’s eye was opened and smiling sweetly when she see Amber face. “Good Morning Amber.” Krystal greet her while stretching her body. “Good Morning too Krys” Amber greet her back. Krystal looked at Amber and asked “Whoa, did you practice yourself yesterday night?” “Yes”, Amber said.
 
"Good, amber. Keep practicing. Be more frequently speaking okay.” Krystal said to Amber. “Okay I will” Amber said.
 
Krystal look around and saw everyone already wake up. Amber stood up and reached her hand out, Krystal gladly grab amber’s hand. Amber pull Krystal up to helping her stand up.
 
Suddenly minho went to them and asked them in panic tone, “Is anyone see Jonghyun and Key?!” “t-they say t-they goes to to-toilet” Amber answered. “They not in there and the window were opened” Minho said. Everyone gasped out as they shocked. “C’mon, we gotta find them now.” Minho said.
 
Everyone quickly packed out their stuff and went out then starting finding JongKey.
 
Meanwhile at JongKey
"Babe, you think it is okay to leave them?” Key asked in worried tone. “Don’t worry about them. Minho will take care of them. Or that Amber will taking care Krystal only. I Don’t Trust that Amber.” Jonghyun said.
 
As they passing by buses, zombies heard their talking and starting getting out the buses. JongKey freaked out as they saw zombies getting out the buses and ran to the Hotel. Zombies start chasing them.
 
In the lobby, Jonghyun pushed Key forward and shout at him “GO, I’LL SLOW THEM DOWN. DON’T WORRY I’ll CATCH UP WITH YOU” Key nodded and ran to the basement using the emergency stair. Jonghyun shooting them all with his shotgun, causing making noisier. More zombies ran to the hotel. Jonghyun getting scared and ran to the top, pushing some big stuff down to block and slow them down.
 
Back to 2Mins, Yulsic, Suzy and Kryber.
Amber heard a gunshot and spoke it, “Gunshot”
 
Minho asked “where?” “A few block away from us”, Amber told him. “There more zombies” Amber add-up as she heard Zombies’ voices. Taemin starting worry, “Hyung, it must be JongKey. They need our help. We should go there fast.” Minho nodded and was about to start run.
 
“Wait, I’ll b-bring you all there in the f-flash” Amber said. “how?” Jessica asked. “Her teleport” Krystal clicked her finger as she remember amber’s power. “Oh yeah, Amber, can you do that?” Yuri asked. “Yes” Amber said.
 
“Amber, put us all at the safe place” Minho asks. Amber nodded. All of them holding hand together, a few second they already at somewhere. Then they saw more zombies surrounding at that hotel. They getting their gun stand by.
 
“Amber, can you scan them? Their whereabout?” Minho asked. “One is r-running to the t-top. Other one is h-hiding at the b-basement.”
 
“Okay, we should go now.” minho said and they was about to run. Amber suddenly used her telekinesis, causing them stopped their track. “L-let me get them. Y-you all stay h-here.” Amber said.
 
“But, will you be fine to go alone there?” Taemin asked with his worried face. Amber just smiled to him. Krystal ran to Amber and hug her. “Please be careful” she whispered to Amber’s ear. “I will”
 
Amber gently pulled away the hug. Minho gave her a walkie-talkie and said, “Be careful ambro. Just click this button so it connect to this (show his walkie-talkie) and talk to us” Amber just nodded and walking to the basement.