Ep 10-Finding Key; Saving Jonghyun (Day 3)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
I am walking to the basement, some zombies saw me and running toward me. I quickly pulled out my sword and killed them one by one easily.
 
The more zombies coming to try attacking me but I able to kills them while on my way to Basement. And I finally made it to the basement, the light flashing off and on. Making hard to view for me to see it. I took out my walkie-talkie that minho gave me and pressed it then spoke to it “I’m here n-now. In the basement.” A few second later “Okay, their name is Key and Jonghyun. Try to call their name. I hope they're okay there.” Minho’s voice coming from my walkie-talkie as he told me. Okay, I should try call their name and hope they responding or heard it.
 
I put back the walkie-talkie in my pocket. I shout out “K-key!” no respond but heard a gunshot echoing in the basement. I starting running to the where the gunshot echoes come from. There, I found that guy look like gay. He is shooting those zombies.
 
Then i saw him struggling to reload his gun and some zombies coming to him. Seeing him can’t shoot them and scared there, I quickly teleport myself and stood in front of him to protect him.
 
Key POV
“SH!T SH!T SH!T!!” I cursed out as I hurriedly to reload my handgun. But it was too late because some zombies are coming to me. “goodbye world. I’m sorry, my jonghyun” I cover myself feeling so scared. Then suddenly that Amber suddenly appeared in front of me. “amber?”
 
Author POV
Amber used her shuriken and threw it to the zombie’s heads, those zombies fall down as they died. Amber turned around and went to Key. Key covered himself as he thought Amber might harm him. But no. “A-are y-you okay?” Amber asked. Key uncovered himself and saw Amber kneeled down a bit far from him. “erm I’m fine. You’re gonna killed me?” Key asked in scare tone.
 
Amber just her shook and said “no, I coming to r-rescue you both. I already s-said that I w-will protect you all. S-so are you j-jonghyun or k-key?” 
“er, I’m key.” Key said. “oh, so j-jonghyun is on the t-top” amber said. “C-come, I’ll t-taking you o-out n-now.” Amber told Key. Key still didn’t trust her and frightened of her.
 
“Minho a-and other a-are waiting for you b-both at outside. Don’t worry I won’t h-harm you. Here” Amber handed her sword to Key, trying to make him trust on her that she won’t hurt him. Key surprised at Amber’s action, but decided to take her sword so he can trust her. Key walked first then Amber just followed him behind.
 
As they almost getting out of the basement, a zombie jumped at him was ready to eat Key. Amber quickly pushed him forward and the zombie bitten her shoulder instead. Amber groaned painfully and used her shuriken to kill him.
 
Amber shouted at Key, “GO NOW. I’ll get Jonghyun” Key was startled by amber’s shout and ran to the direction that amber pointing to.
 
Minho spotted Key running out of the basement. Krystal shouted at Key, “Over Here!!” Key saw them and ran to them. “Hey, are you okay? Where jonghyun?” Minho asked as Key already with them. “I’ don’t know. That amber say Jonghyun is on the top.” Key told them.
 
“Where’s amber?! Why her sword is with you?!” Krystal asked. “This, because I still didn’t trust her. I thought she might hurt me so she gave me her sword. I take her sword so she won’t hurt me. But..” Key said in guilty tone. “But what?!” Krystal starting worried.
 
“But she got bitten by a zombie when we both almost getting out of the basement. She saved me.” Key told Krystal. Krystal cover as she surprised. “Where is she now?!?!” Krystal asked Key with her panic tone. “She going up to save Jonghyun” Key said. Krystal was about to run to the hotel, Jessica quickly hold her to prevent running. “SOOJUNG!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” Jessica exclaimed.
 
“I must go there now!! Amber need me. SHE HURT!!” Krystal said while struggling to get free. “DON’T SOOJUNG. IS TOO DANGEROUS!!” Jessica exclaimed. “But..” Krystal’s word was cut off by Yuri. “Calm down now. I’m sure Amber will be fine out there. Let be pray for them, may god keeping them out from the trouble. We hope amber and jonghyun are able get out safely.”
 
“amber” krystal whispered as she starting crying. Key just looked down, feeling guilty. Then they saw Amber flying up to the rooftop. They also saw Amber’s shoulder was bleeding hard. “Amber. Please be careful” Krystal thought.
 
Amber POV
Dammit, that hurt. I got no time to heal myself now because I heard another gunshot at the top. It must be Jonghyun. Rooftop now! I used telekinesis myself to flying up to the rooftop. As I arrived at the rooftop, there he is. He was standing at the edge of the roof. He could be fall down there. “RAAARRHHH!!!” I was surprised when i heard this familiar growl then i quickly looked at the side, is a er beast.
He was charging toward to Jonghyun, pushing away all the zombies that blocking his way. OH NO!! I quickly ran to Jonghyun and pushed him forward as we both jumped out the roof and falling down. I hold him tightly and using my telekinesis to slowed down our falling. And we finally landed safely, and then those zombies spotted us. All the zombies are coming to us. I quickly used my fire power to burns them all.
 
“HE COMING!!!” Jonghyun shout. I looked up and saw the er beast coming down to us. I shouted at him “GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!” Jonghyun nodded and ran away from me. I moved away quickly before that er beast could land on me. I quickly taking my sword but I don’t feel anything. DAMMIT, my sword at that guy named key. Only weapon I have is my shuriken.
 
I used up my shuriken to and threw at him at his body but he still coming to me. “AAAAHHHH” I screamed painfully when he strike through my stomach with his sharper claw and threw me to the side. I crashed down and rolling out.
 
I coughed out bloods and spitted out the remaining blood that inside my mouth. I stood up and I angrily used my telekinesis to lift that er beast in the air then I formed a fire inside my telekinesis trap and burned him. After that, I immediate throw it far far away to the sky. Suddenly my vision turn into out because I already used up too much of my powers and hurt badly.
 
Author POV
They all gasped out as they were seen the terrible scene. Krystal quickly run to Amber when she saw Amber was fainted. “AMBER!! WAKE UP NOW!!” Krystal shook hardly trying to wake Amber Up. “*gasp* she bleeding!! OPPA!!” Suzy exclaimed to Minho. “(Lifted Amber as Bridal Style) LET’S GO THERE NOW” Minho told them and pointing to Clinic Building that not so far from them.
 
All of them run to the Clinic, and went inside. Taemin and JongKey taking big object to blocking the door. Yulsic quickly searching some medicine to heal Amber. Krystal just holding Amber’s hand while crying hard. Suzy hugging Krystal, trying to calm her down. Minho went to get water from his bag.
 
A few minutes, Yulsic and Minho are surrounding of Amber with their worried face. Minho is pouring his water on her face and mouth. Trying to get her conscious. JongKey just looked at Amber with their guilty face. Taemin checking the outside sometime looked at Amber, feeling so worried.
 
Jessica was pouring medicine liquid on the rag. Then yuri quickly pulled up Amber’s shirt, exposing her injured stomach and took the rag that Jessica gave it to her. Was about to medicate the wound, suddenly a light glowing out of Amber’s wounded and it starting sticking together as it healing itself. Everyone looked at Amber with their surprised face.
 
A few minutes, the self-healing treatment finished. Amber opened her eyes and saw Krystal’s crying face. “W-what happen?” she asked.
 
Krystal POV
I was so scared and worried when Amber suddenly fainted and injured so badly. As yuri unnie, Sica Unnie and Minho oppa trying to save her. When Yuri unnie was about to touch Amber’s wound with her rag. A light glowing out of Amber’s wound, it starting healing her.
 
After the healing finished, Amber finally woke up and asked “w-what happen?” I didn’t answer her, I just launched hug her and crying hard. “Krys? W-why do I feel so wet on my body?”Amber asked. I heard Suzy laughing softly and told her “Oh, Krystal is crying.” “WHAT?! W-why are you c-crying, krys?” amber asked in worried tone.
 
I just punched her shoulder and spoke angrily to her, “YOU ALMOST SCARE ME OFF. Why you gave your sword to KEY huh?!” still crying hard. “Erm, key still didn’t trust me and afraid that I might hurt him” Amber told me.
 
Author POV
Minho sighed heavily and walked to JongKey. He was about to punch Key. Jonghyun immediately hold Minho’s punch and spoke to him, “It was my fault. Key is just following me. I was the one say that I don’t trust Amber.” “oh, it you” Suddenly he punched to Jonghyun’s face instead. Jonghyun lost his balance by Minho’s punch and fell down.
 
“BECAUSE OF YOU, WE WERE ALL SO WORRIED AND MAKE AMBER HURT BADLY!!” Minho shouted angrily to Jonghyun. Jonghyun just sat there quiet while holding his cheek. Key went to Jonghyun and spoke “We are so sorry.”
 
“I just trying to save ourselves, I thought she is lying.” Jonghyun muttering but Minho heard it. Minho was about punching Jonghyun again and Jonghyun just close his eyes, ready to get impact. But nothing happened.
 
Jonghyun opened his eyes and saw minho’s punch was just inches away from his face. “what?!” His punch was being stopped by Amber’s telekinesis. Amber stood up and pushing minho’s punch down then shook her head to Minho. “Is not their fault. Is okay. Is my fault that they still scared of me.” Amber said without stutter.
 
Amber turn her attention to JongKey. She reached out her both hands for Jongkey to stand up. Jonghyun still hesitated while Key looked at Amber and a scene flashback back to Key. He feeling guilty now and he accept Amber’s hand. Amber pulled Key up. Jonghyun looked at his love with confused face.
 
“I was the one who make her hurt badly. I think she is saying the truth that she will protect us all. We should trust her from now on” Key reassure Jonghyun. Jonghyun still quiet down with his shocked face. Amber is stretching out her hand forward to Jonghyun again. “I’m sorry Jonghyun for making you still scared of me.” Amber apologizes to Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun is speechless that Amber apologize him. “Amber.” Jonghyun spoke and accept Amber’s offer hand. As he already stood up, Amber walked away from them. “Where you going? Amber?!” Krystal exclaimed.
 
“I should go now. Staying with you all, are causing you all troubled. Because of me, you all like this. I’m sorry.” Amber said. “Thank you all. and thank you again for teaching me, how to speak comfortable. I can speak normal now. Also it was so fun and enjoy with you guys all. I never felt it like that. Thanks You. Don’t worry, I won’t tell my master about you all.” Amber said again.
 
Amber was about walked away, Jonghyun quickly hold her wrist to prevent her walking away. Amber looks down at her wrist and looked Jonghyun. “Amber, you don’t have to leave. I’m sorry for not trusting you. I was being over-protective of My love, Key. Seeing you treating Krystal nicely and the other are treating you back nicely. We thought you were tricked them all and bring them to your master. We both are so sorry.” Jonghyun apologizes to Amber.
 
Amber chuckle and said “Jonghyun. Let me remind you again. I will cross my heart as I promised myself again. Krystal told me about this promise gesture. Knowing that, I will never break my own promise. I never lie to you all. I am sincerely saying that I will protect you all. Krys is my master now. Because of her, my hard-cold hearted change to soft-warm hearted.”
 
“Amber.” Jonghyun is speechless at Amber’s word and hugging amber suddenly. Amber is surprised but hugged him back. Soon everyone joined into the group hug. “Will you forgive us?” Key asked after hugging group. “well.. hmm..” Amber rubbing her chin as she thinking. “But what?” Jonghyun asked.
 
“can we introduced ourselves officially?” Amber said like nothing happened while pointing to Jongkey, their mouth hang down for a while and smiled together. “Haish, you!! My name is Jonghyun. Key’s boyfriend.” Jonghyun said while ruffled Amber’s hair. “I’m Key, Jonghyun’s Boyfriend.” Key introduced himself with his diva style.
 
“oooh. No wonder your face look so gay to me.” Amber said to Key. “well that me” Key said. “I am Amber. And I forgive you both” Amber introduced herself and forgiving them.
 
“Hey, amber. You okay? How come it can healing yourself?” Jessica asked. “Oh, when water pouring on my face, it making my conscious back so I start my ability to healing myself.” Amber told Jessica.
 
“Krys, why are you crying again?” Amber asked Krystal who still crying there. “You not gonna leave us?” Krystal asked. “nope, I won’t leave you and you all. I’m staying here together you all.” Amber said while smiling. “oh amber.” Krystal jumped to Amber and hug her.
 
“By the way, what was that? That big beast.” Taemin asked. “That was er Beast. He can’t see us but he has a strong sense of hearing and smelling of Blood.” Amber told him. “Eh, amber. You’re not stuttering anymore” Yuri said, surprise tone. “Really? I didn’t realizing that.” Amber said.
 
“Whatever, it a good news for AmBro. Finally she can speak normal. I’m glad to hear that.” Minho wrapping his arm on Amber’s shoulder on the left side. “Yeah” Jonghyun also wrapping his arm on Amber’s shoulder on the right side. Suzy suddenly gasped out causing them immediately looked at Suzy with their panic face.
 
What make Suzy gasp out? What did she saw??