As cheesy as it sounds....

Hope you like Jam

 

Donghyun's scent was faint now, after thoroughly searching the town there was no sign of him or any other potential visitors.

My mind swarmed with questions as to why the jerk came back; when this fight was settled before Yoongi was exceled from our former pack. However I had more important things on my mind; like getting back to Hoseok as quickly as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked into the cozy cream colored room,I was met with hushed whispers and six pairs of eyes staring at me intently.

"…..Am I interrupting something?" I asked awkwardly as I shut the heavy oak door.  A collective SHH answered me.

"Hobi Hyung is sleeping" Kookie responded while rolling his eyes, his voice soft enough that only supernatural hearing could catch it.

I narrowed my eyes at the nickname that was given to MY mate, growling softly when he shot me a knowing smirk.

 I swear this brat wants to fight me.

"Did you find anything?" Yoongi asked, jerking my thoughts away from giving the little a wet willie.

I shook my head "Nope. He probably hightailed out of here considering how faint is scent is now. The only other vampire smells I picked up were from Key and the Prego over ther-" A pillow muffled the rest of my sentence as it was shoved in my face.

My arms flailed as my back hit the plush carpet, a hand keeping the pillow in place on my face.

"Don't start a fight you can't finish Minnie" Jenny grumbled as she lifted the pillow, fresh air once again filling my lungs as I dramatically inhaled. She simply rolled her eyes as hushed chuckles filled the room.

"Even after all this time she can still beat you up" Namjoon laughed as Yoongi walked over and offered his hands.

"He deserved it though" Yoongi chuckled as he helped us up.

"Whatever" I pouted, which ended with Yoongi ruffling my hair like he always did when we were younger.

"So……how did he take it?" I asked, hesitation clear in my voice.

"Actually…..he took it rather well." Jin shrugged "You know, after he got over the initial shock"

"I totally  though he was gonna throw up all over Jin's back on the way over" Yoongi added, laughing at Jin's horrified expression.

As the two began to bicker, a soft poke landed on my side making me jump.

"You know he felt really guilty for not believing us" Jongup informed me with a gently smile, the last of the cuts healing on his face.

"And even though he didn't say it, he was worried about you." Jenny piped in as she laid her head on her husband's shoulder.

My heart leaped. As soon as we left the café I had already forgiven him, I couldn't really be upset with him; not because the bond (no matter how one-sided it is) compelled me, but because there was no real reason to be upset. Werewolves were nothing but trendy fairy tales to humans.

 Oh the tragic bliss of ignorance.

"What are you still doing here?'" Namjoon asked, speaking for the first time since I arrived.

"Yeah, go check up on him lover boy." Yoongi smirked as he shot me a wink that made my face turn red. I stuck my tongue out at him but didn't protest as I quickly climbed the stair case on the other side of the room.

 

My body moved on it's own as it brought me to - no surprise- my room. For a moment  I stood outside the door and closed my eyes; listening to the soft inhale and exhale of breath. Gathering my courage, I carefully turn the knob and slip into the room before closing the door once again. As I turn, I could do nothing but gasp at the sight before me.

He….was……sO CUTE!!!!!!!

In the middle of my full sized bed Hoseok was sprawled out, limbs thrown in all directions, his mouth wide open and his shirt riding up to show a soft pale tummy.

I bite my lip to keep myself from squealing at the site. I tip-toe across the cushioned floor until I'm at arms length away from the sleeping (beauty) human. I study his features as a small ray of moon light peeks out of the curtain covered window above the headboard. His soft cheeks….his sharp jaw….his full lips…..

My heart catches in my throat as a high-pitched whine escapes from his mouth.  His body shivers, goose bumps making the fine hairs on his exposed arms and legs rise. I take a step back as his body turns on his side to face me as he curls into a ball. His eyebrows frown as his lips puff out in a pout.

Suppressing the urge to coo, I grab the baby blue comforter around his ankles and rest the fabric around his shoulders, making sure to tuck it under his chin.

My heart swelled at the sight, he looked so sweet. Before I knew it, my body was moving as I placed a soft kiss between his furrowed brows. As quickly as my lips brushes his skin they were gone, my mind catching up with my body. I held my breath as my body tensed, afraid that he would wake up. I let out a shaky breath as he released a soft sigh, his face relaxing and snuggling deeper into the blanket.

I knelt down on the balls of my feet so that my face was on the same level as his, my chin placed softly on the very edge of the bed.

I barely knew anything about this human, and yet…..I know without a doubt from the first time I laid eyes o him, that I would willingly give my life for him and love him with all my heart.

I just hope one day he will feel the same.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well the world must be ending since I updated :D

I would just ike to say, YA'LL ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY CRAP OF A STORY.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 100+ SUBS TwT

I LOVE YOU ALL