Dead Girl in the Ally Part 2

CSI: Seoul

Leeteuk P.O.V

I was in the office working with the clues that Sehun gave me. I heard a knock at the door. "come in" I said. I looked up from the notes it was Amber. 

"Hello sir" she said I smiled "how can I help you?" I asked her she walked in the room. 

"I have the results if you want to come with me" she said. I nodded "ok" I said and got up and walked to the the main examining room. "Well?" I asked. She nodded then sat the computer. 

I looked at the big screen infront of me. "So what you see here is her DNA from this I can tell you she 23 and her name is Jessica." I looked at her I nodded. "What else I found this DNA" she said with a plastic bag with hair in it. "who's it?" I asked her. She shrugged. 

"Some male maybe boyfriend" she said I nodded then a knock a the door "come in" I shouted. I turned to see Minho and Taemin. They are brothers and go everywhere together. "sir we have CCTV footage  of the guy runnning away." I looked at them and smiled "Great job you two put it on the main screen" I told them they nodded "Ok sir." 

The footage began to show Sehun walking back from that meeting. So he wasn't lying. Then a man ran out the ally and then Sehun looked at him and walked across the ally to see. But Sehun didn't know. When Sehun was  walking to the ally the man turned aound. "Damn it" I said Amber looked at me "whats wrong sir?" she asked me.

"The killer saw Sehun which means.." I began "the killer will be after Sehun?" she aksed I nodded. I ran out the office and into the main call centre to EXO "Lu Han try and get hold of Sehu NOW!!" I shouted. They all looked at eachother "Yes sir" Kris came to me "Whats wrong sir?" he asked me "The killer saw Sehun which means he will be after him now" Lu Han came back in.

"Sir his mother said he went out this morning but has not come home" My eyes widened. "Great great. EXO you come with me, SHINee stay here and try and find out more about the killer. We need to find Sehun before he does" I ordered they all nodded. "Sir were ready when you are" Suho said I nodded and we made our way to the cars.

We were searching the streets when Lu Han got a text "were to late..." I stopped the car and looked at him. "what do you mean?" I asked him. "Message from the killer" he said. My eyes widen and I grabbed the phone the message said. 

He is not dead and I plan not to kill him. But you have to find the clues to find him. I can only hope you find him time.