Chapter One

Our Intertwined Pinkies

Luhan, Kai, and Sehun were in their make up room, getting ready to go on Radio Star.

“Hyung did you hear?” Sehun said while sitting next to Luhan.

“Hear what?” Luhan replied.

“Well apparently we’re not the only ones filming this episode! I think there’s supposed to be a last minute guest.”

“Really?” Luhan responded with shock. ‘I wonder who it is.’ Luhan thought. He figured it was kind of odd that the show would want to bring another guest in considering the fact that Baekhyun has just revealed that he was dating.

“Okay guys get in your positions! Filming is in 5 minutes!”

 

Radio Star Studio

 

“Alright please welcome our next guest Exo!”

“1, 2, 3! We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!” Luhan, Kai, and Sehun shouted in unison.

“So I see our target didn’t come today,” Gura said, causing everyone to laugh.

“So how have you guys been doing? I know that the scandal have cause some damage to Exo’s fan base.”

“We are going through a hard time, especially Baekhyun. It’s really saddening to see someone who we think of as a brother going through such pain. He keeps blaming himself even though we know that that’s not the case,” Kai replied.

Everyone in the room gave the Exo members pitiful stares.

Jongshin broke the silence. “So how did you guys feel about Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating? What were your initial reactions?”

“We gave them our blessings,” Sehun replied while s nodded in response.

“How about you Luhan? Did you think it was a good idea? You know considering the fact that you guys have only been in the business for 2 years.”

“I don’t think I had the right to into Baekhyun’s life. And he is like a brother to me so seeing him happy is what’s most important.” Luhan answered.

Kim Gura was about to ask them another question when a staff member interrupted them and informed that the other guests have arrived.

Luhan had been very curious about the mysterious guest for a while.

“Well it seems our next guest have arrived! Please welcome the girls from the legendary girl group, Snsd!”

Right after Jongshin said that Luhan’s eyes widened with shock. He turned around to find his sunbaes from SM entertainment. Then his gazed quickly fell on her.

“Annyeonghaseyo So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida! Right now it’s So Nyuh Shi Dae!” Seohyun and Sooyoung greeted in unison while bowing 90 degrees.

Luhan quickly turned away upon realizing that he had been staring at her. It was Seohyun, the maknae of Snsd and also his ultimate crush. Seohyun took a seat next to Luhan, which causes his heart to beat like crazy. Luhan took another glance to his left and this time he was able to clearly see her face. He gazed at her beautiful brown eyes and porcelain. She was wearing a white over sized sweater with a pair of white skinny jeans and her hair was black and straight. At that moment Luhan seriously thought he was looking at an angel.

“So you girls have been busy lately with your schedules and…..your boyfriends” Gura said with a smirk on his face, emphasizing the word boyfriends. Everyone broke out into laughter.

Luhan’s heart beat faster when heard her soft giggles.

“So are you girls here to tell us some good news?” Jongshin teased.

“Very funny oppa.” Sooyoung replied with her arms crossed.

“So Seohyun,” Gura began.

“De?”

“When are you and Kyuhyun going to reveal that you are dating?” Gura finished causing everyone to burst out laughing except for one person.

Luhan could feel a slight prick in his heart when Gura asked Seohyun that question. He forced himself to laugh in order to not look suspicious.

“Aish.” Kyuhyun said in frustrated tone. His left hand covered his reddened face that broke out into a smile.

“We’re not dating. Kyuhyun is just a close oppa,” Seohyun calmly stated.

Luhan released a quiet sigh of relief. He didn’t even know he was holding his breath. Her response caused a tiny two second smile to appear on his face. Then it disappeared when he realized that she called him “oppa.” He already knew they were close, but it still hurt knowing she was more comfortable around his sunbae.

“Can we please talk about something else?” Kyuhyun said with an awkward laugh.

“Alright fine.” Gura replied. “Anyway I heard you guys celebrated your 7th year anniversary?”

“Yes we had a party in Japan. We just want to thank you everyone who has been supporting us for these 7 long years. We couldn’t have gotten anywhere without our fans, the Sones, our friends, our family, and our other family, SM. Thank you so much.” Seohyun said. Everyone began to clap.

“Well actually we have a surprise.”

“Oh what is it?” Sooyoung spoke with curiosity.

Then suddenly the TV behind Kyuhyun showing Girls’ Generation’s first live debut stage.

“Ah!” Sooyoung squealed while covering her eyes.

Exo members watched the screen with admiration. Then when Seohyun’s part came up Sooyoung scream “Ah Seobaby!” while Seohyun covered her face in embarrassment. Luhan on the other hand widened his eyes and broke into a smile. ‘She’s so adorable. She looks like an angel even back then,’ Luhan thought. After the video ended everyone clapped once again. The MCs continued to ask questions to both Snsd and Exo.

“Well Sooyoung since you have been in a relationship for a long time now you should give Seohyun some tips. Unless she already has a boyfriend?”

“I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’m currently not in a relationship,” Seohyun calmly stated.

‘She’s never been in a relationship?’ Luhan thought. His mood became brighter at that statement. He couldn’t help but to be overly hyped and happy. Who wouldn’t? He just found out that the girl he likes has never been in a relationship. That means no guy has ever captured her heart.

“Ah really? Then how about a crush? Do you have someone you like right now?”

Right after Gura asked that question Seohyun’s face reddened and she stuttered to answer him. Luhan saw her reaction and instantly that happy feeling he had a few seconds ago disappeared. He could feel his heart breaking.

After seeing Seohyun’s reaction the MCs exploded with questions but Sooyoung quickly tried to cover it up and eventually they moved on to the next topic.