His reply

That which only exist in our minds

After what seemed like eternity Jong Kook cleared his throat and spoke. "Wh...why did you do that?" He thought he sounded raspy. He couldn't help it, as he had imagined himself returning the kiss in a number of ways.

"To take the hurt away. Parents do that for young kids, you know, kiss their wounds and make the pain go away. Since you were whining like a little boy..." Jihyo was desperate. Of course there was no way for her to admit that she did it just 'cause she wanted to. So she forced out some excuse that sounded lame even to herself.

At her retort, Jong Kook found himself torn between a desire to yell at her and to snort with laughter. Sheesh. Of all the outrageous things he'd heard, this takes the cake.

Jihyo watched as he gave a small sigh and took 2 slow, menacing steps towards her. She couldn't tear her eyes off that heated look he was giving her. ran dry when his gaze dropped to her lips and she gave a tiny gasp as he leaned close enough for her to feel his breath on her face.

"Didn't I warn you just now?" he said very softly. His gaze flicked to her eyes for an instant before lowering again to her lips. Her heart was hammering like a mad little thing and then it suddenly felt like it had stopped when his mouth covered hers. Despite his efforts to play punk, his kiss was achingly gentle. Jihyo felt light-headed, as if the world had titled on its axis, as he rubbed his lips against hers. She slid her palms over his hard chest and looped her arms around his neck, for support as much as to get closer to him. His arms s around her tiny waist as his lips continued to move slowly on hers, driving her mad.

Her entire system screamed with protest when Jong Kook lifted his head. "God, you're sweet," he whispered and started peppering her face with tiny kisses. On her cheeks, at the corners of her eyes, on the tip of her nose, at the sides of . She was melting with each kiss.  He told himself that he had given her ample time to push him away if she didn't want his kisses, but she was so responsive and alluring that he didn't want to stop just then. He pressed his lips against a sensitive spot at the side of her neck and she whimpered with pleasure. He did it once more so that she would make the sound again, and gently at the spot till it was pink and laved it with his tongue. He touched the tip of his tongue to the seam of her lips, gently seeking entry. At her soft moan and parting of her lips, he teased and enticed her with his tongue. He felt like a starved man who had just been invited to a wonderful feast and he was so tempted to take more. But he knew that he had already taken much advantage of Jihyo and that was not how he wanted to treat her.

He summoned all his will and discipline to force himself to stop, although one look at her big languid eyes heavy with desire made him place one last quick kiss on her pink lips. They were a little swollen from his kisses and he felt absurdly pleased with that fact.

"Jihyo yah, we need to talk," he told her while he brushed his thumb gently along her lower lip. She nodded bashfully, a blush staining her cheeks and making her look even more lovely in his eyes. "Shall we find somewhere private?" At her nod, he gathered their bags and was about to lead her out from the room when she teasingly asked, "Oppa, are you going to leave just like that?"

She gestured at him and he found, to his acute embarassment, that his shirt was still ed. A dark flush crept up from his neck while he quickly fixed his shirt. When he looked up Jihyo was smiling prettily at him, with mirth shinning in her radiant eyes. His heart did a long, slow flip and his mind captured a snap shot of the image she presented. At that moment he realised that, come hell or highwater, there was no way that he was going to let her slip away from his arms.