Bad boy persona

That which only exist in our minds

"Omo oppa, is ur back aching again?" Jihyo walked over to him, her concern evident in her face. He started to deny it, but her small hands were already on his back, messaging in small circular motions.

He got flustered by how good her hands felt on him especially when she had encircled his waist with her arms so that she could reach his back. She was almost embracing him and he could kiss her forehead if he lowered his head a little. He groaned silently and said the first thing that came to his mind to distract her. And himself.

"Yah Song Jihyo! I can still see your bite mark on my chest! Are u a lady? Proper ladies don't bite!" He tried to appear outraged but feared that he was going to fail with the laughter that was threatening to burst out of him.

"Tch. Dont be exaggerating! I didnt bite all that hard."

"What?" He really was getting agitated. "I'll show you..." he trailed off as he realised what he was saying, with his hands on the first button on his shirt and about to undo it. This girl had always been able to provoke him more than anyone else could.

"Alright, show me," she challenged with a twinkle in her beautiful eyes. His jaw almost dropped at what she said. She tilted her head and looked expectantly at him. "Well?" At his lack of response she brought her hands up as if going to undo his shirt buttons herself.

He stepped back quickly and said in an outburst."Yah! Even if you regard me as a hyung you cant be doing such things to me. I'm a guy, not a robot. Dont you have any awareness of danger?" She widened her eyes and blinked innocently.

"I dont know what you are trying to say, oppa". But he didnt believe she couldnt comprehend his words.

"Alright". He didnt know what came over him but acted on impulse. "Fine. I'll show you." He yanked on the buttons to open his shirt all the way to his washboard stomach. Maybe he should try to shock her with a bad boy persona. He flicked the side of his shirt to bare the pinkish mark on his chest and took a threatening step towards her.

Jihyo did not retreat but looked at him with eyes that had darkened. Jk could feel something tightening in his gut while her eyes roved around the revealed parts of his chest and stomach before resting on the pink site of her bite. He could scarely breathe and his heart was thumping madly. He couldnt tell what she was thinking with that expression but his hands ached to reach over and yank her into his arms so that he could finally feast on her soft lips.

"So I must have really bitten you hard". She said softly and then stepped forward to do the unthinkable.