Chapter 1

It's okay, I love you

"Yaaaaaaa!!!! Stop it!!!!!" , cried Ami as she's been bullied by Kim Namjoon and Krystal Jung. 

"How bout this one ? Let's pull her beautiful brown hair until she become bald!!!!! , as Namjoon and Krystal laughed all the way evily.

"What a cry baby you are! You always keep quiet every time everyone bullies you!", Sulli and Victoria laughed along the hallway and everyone is seeing Ami being bullied and laughed all the way and make it a joke.

Ami doesn't care what people did at her. She run away to the girls bathroom and cried for two hours.

(after she went home)

Ami's POV

"Ami ya! What have you done ?! What have they done to you ??!! What makes everyone hates you ?! You poor little thing!" , shouted my eomma.

"I'm alright it is just... I've been to tired these days and I haven't had any time to go to the salon.. I'm alright..", I smiled just to make sure she isn't going to do anything.

I went to my bedroom quickly climbed up the stairs. I covered my faces with pillow and cried along thinking why did no one wants me. I'm tired of existing in this whole universe. I'm tired dreaming of a life I will never ever have. I hate everything my life. Not only my friends at school hate me, also my mom hates me and my best friend left me. I am alone now and forever will be. Even eomma, my own mother hates me.

Everyday, bullying comes to me and I have different kind of bullying each day. I become sick now and I have mental disorder called pistanthrophobia. All I have left is just pain. 

Once, Namjoon and Krystal broke away my Chanyeol's photocard which was given by Chanyeol in the EXO fansign event held in Seoul. It was the best day of my life though. Every night I dream about going to Paris just me and Chanyeol and no one could find us. That's the only thing which makes me still standing strong until this day.

My only friend is only my SNS friend from Japan who is called Suga. He's the one who is always supporting me and standing there for me. I can always talk to him for more than two hours.

Suga : Ami-chii, how's your day going ?

Ami : as usual, no one wants me. I'm terrible tho

Suga : Ami yaaa don't ya ever say like that <3 I'm here for you whenever you need me :-) wish you were living in Osaka too here with me so that you can always feel comfort^^ don't worry you have me :))

Ami : thanks Suga :)) you are my only friend.

Suga : now wipe your tears away and feel free :))

Ami : aww.. That's so sweet of you :) I'll reply later. I'm busy now.

 

Well.. My relationship with Suga is just a SNS friend even though we never meet on the real world. I don't know if I can live longer living in a suicidal environment.