What?!

It's awful, but it's the truth

Sulli's POV:

"And the winner is... Krystal!"

What? Her? But, no, it can't be... Oh no, why am I so angry again! It's not like I wanna be in a romantic play with Hyun Woo. I want to see Krystal happy... But why am I so sad about it :(

Then Krystal suddenly approached me and said:

"Hey, Sulli. I know you wanted to be in that play so badly but... I have to do this, for Hyun Woo. Please, let me do it! I promise you I'll let you do the next play. But please, forgive me just this time."

"Don't worry, i didn't want to do this role in the first place." I said as I was walking away but suddenly she said:

"Your voice was amazing, Sulli! In fact, I was really scared... You really should enter some important show some time.

I smiled at her for a second, but then I just turned around and walked away. I needed some time alone.

I was sitting on the school park's bench crying my eyes out. Why? Why am I so sad about this?

"Hey, I heard someone sitting beside me saying, are you said because you lost against Krystal?"

And guess what? Yes, you guess right... It was the FAMOUS Lee Hyun Woo... AGAIN.

"What do you want?"

"Miss Sulli, you really should stop that attitude. It's beginning to annoy me."

"How did you know my name?"

"EASY. Www.Facebook.com. Actually, I sent you a friend request yesterday, didn't you see it?"

"NO, and actually, even if I saw it, I wouldn't have accepted it."

"HAHA. Trying to be funny..."

"Whatever..." I just wanted to kill him.

"Anyway, you had a really good voice. I, the famous and cold Lee Hyun Woo was about to cry, really."

"I wouldn't believe that."

"You should. Any who, bye, I guess. See you later!" He said as he ran away.

Even though I was really angry at him, he was acting super cute which made me want to do the female lead even more. Wait, WHAT AM I SAYING?! He may act cute, but he's just doing it because he's a playboy. I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM, I DON'T LIKE HIM... x10000000000000000

School's hallway...

"Sulli, are you sure you'll be okay?, Luna asked me, your best friend beated you in the audition."

"Don't worry, Luna. I'll be fine. Besides, I did the audition just for fun."

Then Amber continued my words:

"She's right. It doesn't matter if we win or lose in life. The main thing is to keep trying new things every single day."

Well, Amber was, umm, kinda right ;) I mean, it was really fun entering the auditions even if I did lose. Today is going to be  a long day...

Lee Hyun Woo's POV:

"Krystal, your lover in the play? You're one lucky guy Hyun. She's really a thing." Minho told me.

"I know, I know..." I replied. Minho was definitely right. In fact, Krystal was my new target. I pretend to like her, then date her, and then, BAM, I break up with her.

"I thought the other girl's voice was really better. I wonder why they didn't choose her." Joon Young confessed.

"You're actually right, bro." Minho continued.

Krystal's POV: (back at home)

Wow! I was really going to play that part with my crush! I'm so happy right now!

"Look who's happy today, Mum said, did anything interesting happen in school today?"

"Oh, come on Mum... Did you forget? Today was the audition, and guess what? I won!"

"I knew you would win honey! But it looks like you're excited for another reason too."

Then my little brother interrupted our conversation:

"She's so excited because her crush-"

I interrupted him back:

"Umm.. Anyway, I'm hungry, should we eat?"

I could my brother eyeing me from behind. Who cares?

Sulli's POV:

I was about to open my Facebook account when my mother came in, sat next to me and said:

"It looks like you have one friend request, let's see who it is."

I knew who it was and you know too, reader. Anyways, I opened it.

"Wow, that guy looks handsome. Is that your classmate?"

"Actually, yes. He's the play-" But then i cut myself. I din't want to tell her that he was the one who annoyed me the day before, because then she wouldn't let me accept his friend request. WHAT?! Why do I even want to accept this idiot's friend request?

"He's who?"

"No one. Just, a friend..."

"Well, then accept him!"

"O-okay..."

Then she got out of the room without saying a word. I had no other choice but to accept him as my friend on Facebook. I found it as an excuse to accept him. Not again, sulli...

Luna suddenly sent me a message:

"Hey Sulli!"

I sent her a heart sticker. Then another message popped out in front of me, and it wasn't from Luna:

"Looks like you just sent this to the wrong person..."

What?!