Should I?

It's awful, but it's the truth

Sulli's POV:

I was just heading home when Amber popped out in front of me.

"Sulli, did you recieve my message yesterday, on FB?"

"No."

"Oh, come on Sulli! I know you did. You were online yesterday night and and I know you wouldn't miss any message from your friend!"

"Fine, I saw it. But I don't think I could accept that offer Amber. You also know that I'm not that kind of girl.

"I know but I just wanted you to discover a new you and enjoy your life... You're no fun at all..."

"Whatever..."

"Anyway, you should go fro the lead female role too. It would be such an amazing adventure too. Who knows who could be your lover?"

"If you're so excited with it, then why don't you go for it instead!" I shouted and then walked away.

"No fun at all..." I heard her whisper but I didn't care. I think I was a little mean to her, but I was just so angry. That's my life! But, maybe, she was just trying to be caring...  I'll just apologize to her tomorrow...

Lee Hyun Woo's POV:

"Hey guys. What are you thinking? Should we go for the play?" i asked my friends.

"We don't know..., Jun-Young said, people will think we're nerds hiding in playboy costumes."

"Who cares what people think... We're just there because of the ladies. Right my dear Minho?

"Right..."

"Fine, whatever..." Jun-Young finally agreed.

"Let's go for it..." I said.

Krystal's POV:

I arrived back home. I was so angry that I didn't want to talk to anyone, not yet...

"Hey there, Krystal, Mum greeted me, how have you been?"

"Mum I don't feel like talking to anyone right now... I'll just, go to my room."

I went to my room, as I said, and locked the door. And then I was just right there crying on my bed.

Then someone knocked on the door of my room.

"Honey, it's me Mum... Look, I know there's something wrong. Why don't we talk it out?"

"I said leave me alone!' I screamed.

"Fine, but we're gonna have to deal with this some other time..."

I just sighted.

Sulli's POV:

I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Amber's words. Maybe I should just audition for the main role to prove her that I'm fun. JUST to prove her that I'm fun. And she's right, who knows that if I get the role who could be my lover... I just, have to sleep...