The Snowflake Blanket

Sharing is Caring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Seulgi was both an observant and caring girl, which caused her to see every little detail that occurred between the other members of Red Velvet. This part of her sparkling personality gave her the notion to do something about resolving any problem set in front of her if it was within her power. Wendy’s growling stomach on the way to Music Bank? Seulgi would reach into her backpack and pull out enough handmade snacks and protein bars to go around. Joy forgetting her water bottle in another van? The older girl would pull out the bottle full of liquid she kept as a backup and pass it to the maknae with a grin. With her sugary sweet smile like a ray of sunshine streaming through shuttered windows and her genuine wish to care of her fellow members overflowing from the bottom of her large heart, it didn’t take long for Seulgi to become extremely close to the other girls. She always put her members ahead of herself, like a true team bear, and each of the girls appreciated it immensely. 

    

 

 

   But out of the three of them, Irene was the one Seulgi looked out for the most. Wendy and Joy had come to know this quite well from past experience. Their leader was somewhat a timid girl who had yet to step completely out of her introverted shell, and each member had a fierce protectiveness over the shy girl. But it seemed like Seulgi’s protectiveness outmatched each of theirs because there were instances of the orange-tipped girl carefully watching Irene throughout glimpses of their performances, a hand’s stretch away just in case their leader fell and more scoldings of how Irene should be getting more rest in the mornings when Seulgi made them all coffee in the kitchen. Wendy and Joy watched the pair interact with silent words and screaming thoughts taking form in their minds, leaning against each other’s shoulders and eavesdropping into their conversation.

    

 

 

  “Cold?” Seulgi asks in a delicately silky voice as they stand in front of their dressing room donned in comfortable clothes and easy smiles. She has to lean close to Irene’s ear and whisper the words through the chatter of the fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter