I WANT A REAL BOYFRIEND…

Limit Love Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time passed by, Donghae and Victoria got closer and knew more about the other. At school, the girls still gossiped about them but they couldn’t do anything since Donghae always stayed by Victoria’s side. “We are just pretending but I get to know you more and get closer to you. What if…What if…Can we just continue seeing each other for real? Not just until graduation but after that, would you be mine?” wondered Victoria every time she was with Donghae.  

“Time passes by so fast. The graduation ceremony is tomorrow. No one realized that we were just pretending to be a couple” said Donghae happily while walking Victoria home.

“You’re so loud…” complained Victoria afraid that someone might hear it.

“It’s alright!! Nobody bothers us anymore” exclaimed Donghae cheekily. He was in good mood because tomorrow is the graduation “Thank to you, Vic!! I need to do something for you”

“No, you don’t have to” refused Victoria since she didn’t need anything.

“Don’t be shy!” encouraged Donghae because he wanted to give Victoria a reward since she tried her best to help him “Do you want anything?”

“Tomorrow it’ll be over. It’ll be over…But…I wonder…I wonder…” thought Victoria a while then she replied him stutteringly “Ah…then…I want…a real boyfriend…” “A boyfriend, just like this. If Donghae-ssi became my real boyfriend…”  thought Victoria but she couldn’t say what in her mind “I…Donghae-ssi, I…”

Donghae was surprised at her answer but then he cut her off with a cheerful smile “Okay then! I’ll introduce someone to you”

“Introduce!?!” asked Victoria

“You have been helping me a lot so I want you to be happy” told Donghae smiling warmly at her “I’ll find a very nice guy. Do you have any preference?”. His words made her heart sink, made her realized “You will introduce someone else…to me. So… I really wasn’t your girlfriend. I’m just your girlfriend only until graduation”

“Ah…forget it…” said Victoria smiling; she wanted to hide her disappointed so she bid to say goodbye “I need to do my task of being you girlfriend until tomorrow. So, see ya!”.  While walking alone, she mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter