Is it a confession!?!

Limit Love Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Victoria-ssi, please be my girlfriend!” one day, the boy that Victoria’s secretly in love with for 3 years told her. His words made her surprised; she thought that her wish finally came true after she prayed for a long time. However, life is unexpected “You can just pretend until graduation” he said to Victoria who was frozen with her open mouth.

Victoria’s POV:

His name is Lee Donghae; I’ve been secretly in love with him. He’s very popular among girls. He is good-looking, funny, always gorgeous and the center of attention. Especially now, he has a huge entourage of girls who are trying to get him before the graduation. And me…I’m a nobody in a big crowd who can’t even go near him.

“Vic-ssi, you don’t have much interaction with other girls. So, it’s unlikely that they will find out that it’s fake” explained Donghae then he begged me with his puppy eyes “If I show them I have a girlfriend, they will probably give up on me. So please! Help me!”

“Just pretend…” I thought. Of course, I know that Donghae-ssi is so popular. We’ve been in the same class for 3 years but it’s the first time just the two of us have talked. “I thought it was like a dream that you confessed your love for me. Well it was just a dream after all”. Then I asked not only because I was curious but also because I wanted to hide my disappointed “Why don’t you pick one from you entourage instead of just pretending?”

“Because I want to go out with a girl I truly like” replied Donghae-ssi sincerely “Oh, well! It’s not nice to go out with a girl and waste her time if I know that it’s not going to happen”. Yes, he is the kind of person, who is funny but actually sincere, naturally considerate. “That’s why I like you, Donghae-ssi”

End POV

“So…what do you think?” asked Donghae scratching his hair awkwardly.

“Ah…yeah… I will do my best” said Victoria looking down at the floor. She knew exactly what she said, of course, she wouldn’t reject the man she loves even though it was pretending.

“Really!?!” exclaimed Donghae happily “Thank you, Victoria-ssi! Let’s start tomorrow!”

The next day at school, Victoria was going to her class wondering “I’m his “girlfriend” from now on… Oh my...I’m so nervous…. How should I behave?” then a girl shouted “There! She is Victoria!” then a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter