Lovey dovey and then disappointement !

4SECONDS

Then she left

3 days later , her phone was ringing , when she wanted to see who was calling , “ DONG HAE OPPA” was written on her phone screen , he added his number to her contacts , at first she didn’t want to answer but the phone kept ringing and ringing for so long ..

  • Hello !
  • Annyo ! its been a long time
  • What do you want ?
  • How can you talk to your oppa like that ?
  • What does it mean oppa anyway ?
  • You  don’t have to know ! we are leaving tomorrow to KOREA  , I still didn’t hang out in your Beautiful city !
  • Sorry but I don’t have time I must study … ! am hanging up~
  • Ya ! chkkaman !!
  • What ?
  • Did you forget that I gave you back your bag, if it wasn’t me you wouldn’t  return your stuffs back  ! so I owe you one !
  • …….. Ok Ok ! Tomorrow at 4PM near Hassan ! be sure to wear a sun glasses and a hat , I don’t want those crazy fans  to follow you !
  • Wae ? are you jealous … ya don’t tell me that you are blushing again hhh ! oh I want to see that face !
  • AM HANGING UP !!  tiiit…… tiiit… tiiiit…… !

She started to smile , but suddenly she stopped , she didn’t know why she feels happy and can’t hold the smile , her heart started to beat faster and faster , she can’t breathe properly when she keeps remembering his smiling face .

The next day , LEILA was getting ready for her “ Meeting” , she wasn’t the kind of girls that cared about the appearance , she wore the first thing that she saw on her closet and went out . Its 4:15 pm LEILA is still waiting for DONG HAE ,  after few minutes someone stood behind her , when she turned back she saw a person wearing normal clothes and a royal selham ( morroccan traditional clothing which covers ffrom head to nearly after knees but gives a stunning look in front )   , a hat , and sun glasses , it was hard for her to believe that it was LEE DONG HAE , he looked so funny that she couldn’t stop herself from laughing ! DONG HAE started to laugh too !

They started their round , LEILA knew a lot about the historical monuments , DONG HAE was fascinated of her knowledge , they stopped to eat something then continued walking  , it’s getting dark , LEILA chose a shorter way to come back  ; it was a tight street but it was faster to get home  , she shouldn’t be late … while coming back , two dogs were coming to their way , LEILA freaked out , DONG HAE knew that she’s afraid from dogs but the thing that LEILA didn’t know is that DONG HAE was the same , but he took her hand and runt , the thing that both of them didn’t know is that when it comes to dogs , the last thing you have to think of is to run   ; the dogs followed them , luckily there was a cat walking by that disturbed the dogs . They went into a neighborhood and hided there , he’s still holding her hand that was shaking , they were standing in front of each other ,he was so close to her that she could feel  his fast heartbeat , few minutes later DONG HAE checked that the two dogs left .

  • It’s safe now , they left !

She tried to let go of his hand but he said :

  • It’s ok , I’ll let it go when u stop shaking !

LEILA  felt safe when she was with him , she even forget for a while about the dogs , it was when they were running together holding hands . then she said  :

  • Its ok now ! am fine !

Finally LEILA is near her house , they said goodbye , she smiled and thanked him for earlier then she left , suddenly DONG HAE  held her hand and gave her a back hug while saying : “ Anii !im the one who should say it ! Komawo cutie ! ” LEILA  was shocked he hugged her  she couldn’t even move.

.. 1sec…2secs..3secs …4secs… He let her go ! she went directly to her house then her room without looking back , she lied on her bed and many thoughts were disturbing her at the same time : why would he do that ? why she’s feeling weird ? was he fooling around? Many things changed from that airport day until now , those feelings were new for her , this will change her ordinary life .

Later  in the morning “ DONG HAE OPPA “ was calling :

  • Hello !
  • Hello !
  • Sorry about yesterday , i…
  • I know that you were fooling around .. it was nothing  !
  • YA ! LE I LA geuleonge anieyo ! Jeongmallo .. !
  • I said it was nothing ! I know that you always hug fans that way … when are you  leaving ?
  • After 5 hours , you won’t come to the airport , I’ll wait for you !
  • Sorry I have to study , I have class this evening !
  • O…oh I see ! Arasso ! well take care of yourself , I will keep your number so don’t  you ever think of changing it
  • ………..
  • I have to go but before hanging up  listen to me well , I will say it only once : johaheee
  • What did you say .. why do you keep talking Korean ? I can’t understand you ! DONG HAE !
  • I said I won’t repeat it twice hehe ! Ya ! Goodbye  !

L EILA kept wondering what “ johahee” means  , he talked to her many times with Korean but she wasn’t interested then , but now she was so curious , she had the feeling that he told her something important that’s why she went to Google translate :  johahee ---> i like you ...

she was so surprised , she didn’t knew what to do , but she want it to see his face so badly , maybe just for the last time . she left home to the airport , it was full of the fans that wanted to say goodbye to SUPER JUNIOR ; she tried to go through them but she couldn’t so all she could do is jump again and again so that DONG HAE may see her , when the band arrived to the airport , LEE DONG HAE and the other members were waving their hands to fans fortunately SIWON was able to see her , he told DONG HAE .. he didn’t believe him until he really saw her , he didn’t thought that she will come . It was too late because the plane will take off ,so he made a heart using his hands while smiling at her , she couldn’t help her tears from falling down , she was extremely happy , DONG HAE has the face that wanted to come running to her but he can’t help it  . They left .

LEILA felt so empty , she never thought that something like that may happen to her .. day after day .. she missed him more and more , even if he called her sometimes but it’s never the same , there was a time that she didn’t hear any news from him , she only knew it from the internet .

One day , she was surfing the net , the SM TOWN YOUTUBE channel posted a video of a conference  that SJ had days  after coming from MOROCCO .. at a certain time  a reporter asked a question to LEE DONG HAE saying :

  • We’ve heard from resources that you had a lovey dovey relationship when you were at MOROCCO ! is it true ?
  • Emmm    .. actually it’s not , it’s true that  I met a girl there , but she only helped me when I wanted to have look at RABAT city .. That’s all !
  • What was her name ?
  •  I can’t remember it properly !

Hearing that from DONG HAE was so hurting for her
she started to cry , it was so depressing for her ,  the thing that she didn’t know is that in SM TOWN the idols relationships can’t be told in public specially to a reporter , it will increase the fans

 their relationships must stay secret , they even have to lie about it .