How i met my bag's thief AKA lee donghae !

4SECONDS

 

                                                4 SECONDS

 

        At the airport many girls were standing holding posters of the korean kpop band SUPER JUNIOR with a big smile , they seemed so happy, LEILA the ordinary student was there too, not for the same reason but she was waiting for her uncle to come from France ; while waiting she started to stare at those girls with a pitiful look ,  she read an announcement  that the plan coming from FRANCE  will be late for 2 hours ; to avoid the disturb that the “ Fans” made , she went to airport parking and lied on a chair , it was a hard day for her , studies took all her power, she set her alarm phone after one hour to wake up at time so that she can be able to meet her uncle .  But the phone didn’t ring at all !!

By coincidence the car that supposed to take SUJU to the hotel was parking near her seat , here they come, LEILA woke up at the noise that the car made ; she fell down from the seat , freaking out , suddenly she saw a person who proffered his hand to help her , the car’s light was so bright , when she hold the hand,  it was so surprising that they were starring to each other  for about 4 seconds that person was a SJ member LEE DONG HAE  , she stand up and checked the clock on her hand , ITS late for the plan …..  she ran away without looking back and realising that she left her bag at the seat . LEE DONG HAE was yelling “ YA! “  so that she can return to take it but she kept running . the famous idol took the bag with him to the car where all the other members were , except  for  LEETEUK the leader that was in the military service at KOREA .

SUPER JUNIOR is a very famous kpop band in all over the world , even in MOROCCO , that’s why they made all the “ELFS” wish came true , they came to RABAT to present a performance .

LEILA searched everywhere for her bag because she needed her phone that was in there , she remembered that she left it in the parking , but when she went there to check , she didn’t find anything, the first thing that she thought of  is that person’s “Chinese eyes”  she met before stole it .

When she returned at home , the TV was , suddenly she saw all the band on the news , she recognized LEE DONG HAE , then she started to say : “ THE THIEF ... THE THIEF !!! “ , her  family thought that she was going nuts , they started to laugh saying :” he seems to be famous ! “ & “ how can a famous idol be a thief !!”.

LEILA was so confused , she searched for the SJ schedule ; they will present a show at the MOHAMED 5 THEATRE , she bought the  ticket and went there but not as a Fan but as a fake ‘ reporter’ ; her friend made a pass card that only reporters can have , leila was already studying to be an international reporter , that card will allow her to go to the  backstage

 the security let her in to the theatre’s  backstage , she went directly to the changing room of the band  she knocked the door but the manager said that reporters are not allowed to come into the room , she pushed  the door and went in , all the members were there , they seemed the same for her but the eye contact refreshed her memory , she pointed with her finger to DONG HAE  while saying : “ YOU ! give me my bag” .. All the others were surprised , they didn’t know what she’s talking about but LEE DONG HAE was smiling lightly to her , he said : “ I have your bag don’t worry , I will give it back to you “  , meanwhile the manager  came saying that they have to get ready because the show will start after 5 minutes . The band member SIWON said to DONG HAE : “ Ya ilineun jigeum sigani eobso .. !  dangsin-eun munjega issdamyeon najunge sujeong !! “ , he replied  : “ Yee hyung !..... listen hyung is right we don’t have time now sorry but when the show ends I will go bring it to you from the car ! ok ? “ . LEILA accepted his request , so she stayed at the room ; while waiting  she was watching the show live from a TV that was there  , she was fascinated of what she was  seeing : the song , the moves , the dance , the hit , LEE DONG HAE ! she wanted to have a closer look so she went to the backstage , it was the first time for her to watch a live show and what a show !! in her way coming back she started to sing “ sorry sorry sorry .. nekka nekka nekka …. ! “ she seemed enjoying singing it . Finally the show is over , SJ performed very well , all the fans were extremely happy , the band returned to the room except LEE DONG HAE that went to bring the bag , after a while the members left , she stayed alone at the room ; she thought that DONG HAE left too , so when she wanted to open the door LEE DONG HAE open it first , their faces were too close , she stepped back quickly , she became all red , it was funny for DONG HAE that was smiling , when she looked at him smiling it only made her more embarrassed , she found it handsome for the first time .

He said : “ you are cute .. “

 she replied : “ g… g …give me my bag “ , he bought the bag and give it to her .

when she was leaving he said : “ we will still be here in morocco for few days , if I need a guide , I’ll call you  “ ..

she said : “ u don’t have my number “

Then he said while smiling : “ yes I do !! “

  • leila : How can you touch people’s things without permission ?
  • DH  : I was bored.
  • LEILA : Did you saw my pictures ?
  • DH ; Only few !
  • leila ; You are unbelievable !  how could you ?
  • DH : There wasn’t actually interesting pictures ! except your diaries!  Are you scared of dogs to that extent ?
  • leila : Its not your business ! am going !
  • DH : I have a dog called BADA  , He wants to say hi to you  , he won’t bit you hhh !
  • leila : Stop fooling around , this time am really leaving !

Then she left !