Final; Two Moons

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count; 796

Jongin wasn’t sure if Kyungsoo was able to hold up his body and carry himself back to the association’s headquarters with that pair of quivering legs. A calloused palm over his pale wrist, underneath with two gaping bites to have crimson spilling.

“Why are you so ing careless, Kyungsoo? Count yourself ing lucky that it wasn’t an original that bit you; or I’ll shoot you on the spot.” Jongin spat, eyes narrowing with hand clenched on the hunter’s gun. The strays went on rampaged when the night fell, came out of their hiding spots and kidnapped children and young women; stealing them off the streets eve before they realized they were not on the street they were before. At times, they would take both mother and children. Blood taken from men were never satisfying, it tasted like copper and lust mixed altogether with grease and animalistic instincts while the blood taken from children and women, sweet like nectar which extinguishes the fiery passion beneath the pale throats- for now.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were hunters and handed two children they managed to save to the association’s caretakers who were in charge of erasing memories. Now, Seoul is at two in the morning. Concrete were painted yellow and white with signs and obnoxious wails of sirens in the air. Waking morning was unlike the usual dawns that contained damp asphalt and formation of morning dew on green leaves that would later die on Wednesdays mornings. Right now, it was tire marks over black up the city with hushed whispers and obvious fear behind locked doors, chained. Kyungsoo blanches and swore that another two pints of his blood was pouring out- or maybe he was just exaggerating. Still, there were two gaping holes; probably about three inches deep.

The two turn into an alley with Jongin speeding his steps and mildewed over stained graffiti walls. Dead leaves shriveled and were long dead, some bitten while others decompo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter