002

The Marked One
Please log in to read the full chapter

June 18th, 2014

 

 

 

“It doesn’t seem like a good idea. Every angel knows that Sole is untrustworthy.”

“But he is the only key for the Underground Soldiers.”

Luhan sighed. He really didn’t like this idea. But they had to know what was going on. Something was happening but angles were making everything in a big secret. They were hiding everything, even from other angels.

“You can try to find something from Dani,” Xiumin mentioned the one of their spy angel from the Underground Soldiers.

“Dani didn’t want to say anything. There are some rumors about a spy and it’s too dangerous for him.”

“What about the things you say about before? What was that… the psychic humans?” suggested Suho. It was actually good idea but…

“They killed Luna.” Lay whispered. Suho and others surprised. Angels could see the pain in their eyes. Even they never saw Luna she became a friend for them since she told about the angel’s attacks.

“B-but you told that she was special so… they… angels won’t kill her.”  Angels could hear the sorrow in Sehun’s voice. He was the only one in the human crew who met with Luna. Thanks to Luna Sehun was free right now. Free and alive.

“They changed their mind.” Chanyeol didn’t know what else to say.

For minutes no body spoke a word. Like everyone dedicated this minute to Luna. She had been captured by angels two years ago. But angels realized her specialty before they killed her. She was a psychic. At first Luna fought against to the angels and didn’t let them to use her for their own purpose. But of course she couldn’t just cut her power off. She was still seeing some things. When Luhan heard the rumors about a psychic girl who was resisting against angel with her power he decided to speak with her –speak and tell her that they were good angels but Luna was really stubborn, she didn’t even look Luhan and thought that he was just one of the angels’ plan for control her power. Then somehow Sehun got captured by angels. It wasn’t a really good thing actually -angels tortured Sehun for days and maybe for weeks- but the timing was perfect.

At that time they already constituted EXO. A group which resisting against angels, fighting with angels and disobeying to their rules but the most importantly trying to take back the world. The biggest difference for EXO was it was also a group constituted by humans and angels.

It was really hard for Luhan, Chanyeol, Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Lay. Watching one your human best friend tortured wasn’t really funny. But they couldn’t do anything. They had to realized their identity if they would do something. They had to show the angels that they didn’t hate people; they had to show angels that they did like humans and also they had to show angels that they were actually hate this whole let’s conquer the world plan and they were searching for a way to destroy this plan.

It seemed wrong for them. The world belonged to the humans, not to angels. Angels belonged to the Heaven not to world.

But there weren’t too many angels who thinking like that.

Luhan leaded his other five friends and they tried to protect the humans. But they knew they couldn’t do this if they live the council and live like an unbounded gang. It wasn’t the cleverest thing. So they decided to protect human in their way. Like they didn’t torture the humans when they had to. Or they gave them some foods when they hadn’t to.

But all of these things were small things and they couldn’t do something real for the humans

Until they met the others.

Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Tao.

It was complicated at first. They didn’t even believe them. The angels had to show them how sincerely they were. It took time but after so many things in the end they constituted EXO. And with that, their plans got bigger and bigger. They were not anymore silent watchers; they were really doing some things to save humans. Hid them, fed them and also fought with angels. But still they had to hide their identifies. It was the only way for now to learn about angels’ plan about humans.

And this is where Luna got in the picture. She was a really good helper for EXO. After Sehun got capture and tortured, the EXO angels made a plan. Luna was a part of their plan but according to original plan they had to save her from human prison. When they spo

Please log in to read the full chapter