Chapter 2

Street fighter seung Gi

 

Yoona fell and landed next to the bed, she sighed with relief when seung gi didnt wake up. quietly she got back up and starts changing his bandage. while she was changing him, she heard seung gi mumbling stuff "Eomma" he says,while turning his head.  "Eomma,dont go" he says, seung gi was having a bad dream, in his dream he could see his mom with a suit case,walking out the door. seung gi ran to the door crying and calling her, but she didnt even look back "Eomma!" he says about to go after her,but his dad held him back. "leave her seung gi, she doesnt love you." he says strictly, "shes just another women who was after my money." he says pulling him inside

 

Seung gi look at her get in the car,he was hopeing that she turns around and come back to him,but she didnt.She didnt even show any regret or remorse when she drove away. Once she was gone seung gi let his tears fall and follow his dad inside. yoona saw his tears coming from his eyes and wipes it. "poor guy, he really miss his mom." she says sadly. seung gi opens his eyes to see someone staring at him, out of reflex he grabs yoona's hand making her fall on the bed,then he got ontop of her and says "who are you?"

yoona was pissed of, she glares at him and says "YA!!" then she says "let go of me."

Seung gi didnt listen to her,it took him a while to registered the fact that he was ontop of a girl. yoona was about to cuss him out when she smelt something,quickly she turns her head to the side and says " you smell", seung gi ignoring her,got off of her and looks around the room. then he got up to leave, yoona seeing him leave stops him "Ajeossi, you cant leave, your wounded." she says while blocking his way. seung gi ignores her and push her out the way "I'm leaving so dont stop me." he says before walking out the door and heading downstairs.

Yoona puff her cheeks and pouts "Fine.. dont listen to me, Hopefully this is the last time i see him." she says before going back to bed, The next day yoona was of to school, before she left her dad asks her about seung gi and she told him what happend yesterday night. 

 

She ran to her school,hopeing she will see her crush, yoo ah in, when she reached there, she saw him in class talking to some people and laughing. eyeing him, she starts day dreaming him, yoona friend sighs and shook her head, she came behind her and whispers "you know he has a girlfriend right"

yoona turns around and glares at her friend "I dont care, i'm hopeing he dumps her and come to me."she says while heading to her seat. "yoona, get over it. He's been dating her for four years, i dont think that will happen. besides you should get over your crush and move on." she says

"Theirs no one else that fit my ideal guy then yoo ah." she says while seating down

"I dont want you to get hurt yoona." she says 

"Thanks for worrying  tiffany but i can handle myself." she says then looks at her outfit " by the way, how long are you gonna wear that?" she says, tiffany looks at her uniform and smiles "I have practice today duh." 

"why dont you just do culinary instead of cheerleading?" she says

"you know what happend the last time i cooked, i almost burned the school down." she says while pouting,making yoona laugh "I remember that day" she says

When the teacher arrives everyone went back to their group and take out their cooking material. while the teacher went over what to do yoona was busy staring at yoo ah who was busy mixing the cake mix. one of her team mates asks her to make the fried vegetables,while making it she watch yoo ah helping other girls with the cooking, jealous she accidently hit the frying pan making the fried vegetables fall on yoo ah who was near her table.

Everyone gasp,especially yoona,she felt guilty and embarrassed. quickly she grabs a rag and offer to help him while apologizing , but he refuses and told her it was ok and that she didnt mean it,Then he walks away to clean up. tiffany watched him leave and then looks at yoona who was turning red. she was about to go to her when she ran out the class room out of embarrassment. "YOONA!" she says running after her

Yoona heard tiffany calling her but she ignored her and ran away, she didnt feel like going to school today or seeing everyone glaring at her. so she left the school and head home, while walking home she saw some goons heading to her house and slamming her door open. one of them went in the house and grab yoona's dad. they throw him on the floor and started beating him up, yoona who saw the whole thing was about to help her dad when he stares at her and told her to stay. 

"why did you refuse mr.kim offer to sell this area?" the leader said grabbing his face

"this place belongs to everyone, I wont let goons like you take our happyness away." he says making the leader punch him in the face, yoona saw her dad falling on the floor with blood on his mouth, she cried. She turns to the people who were watching and asks them if they wont help her father. They staid quiet and afraid to do something, she told them that he's fighting to save their area and their just watching while he get killed. when they didnt say anything yoona turn around and ran away to the police station. While running she bumped into someone, looking up she realize that it was the stranger from before. She looks at him out of breath and in tears then she says " please, help us."

 

Preview

 

"you can stay here and help my father "she says

"i'm sorry i cant stay" he says about to leave when he smelled ryman noodles

"whose this guy?" some of the students say

"what are you doing here?" she says glaring at him

"So your the king of boxing" says the stranger while blocking his way

"move"he says

"I'll only move if you fight me" he says,while getting in a fighting stance, yoona and her friend watch as the man attacks seung gi, both of them worried when they saw him just standing their.