Chapter 7: The Last Present ~

How their relationship is going (Sequel to How Jo Youngmin Confessed to you)

Youngmin's POV

I ran to the Beach hoping Babe would be there.
I stop my tracks as soon as I saw Babe. She was wearing a white dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1k_A3z3SqQ3Ey6uzwxQD
 
She looks absouletly beautiful.
I thought an Angel came down from Heaven.

"SUPRISE!" Babe said happily. I look at the surooundings. There was a small round shape table behind Babe with two chairs.
White and Red ballons scattered everywhere. I spotted the others smiling and waving holding a tune box. I also saw a banner saying

'HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY! BABE~ SARANGHE<3'

I stared at it for a long time.

"You don't like my present to you?" Babe asked me sadly.

"............................" I couldn't describe what I felt right now.

"Fine, You don't even like it. It was all a waste" Babe said and turn her back to me and start to walk away.

"WAIT! BABE!" I said and ran to her and grab her wrist.

"What?!" She yelled at me. Tears forming in her eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb. I felt guilty for not answering her right away.

"How could I not like your wonderful present?" I asked smiling. Her face lit up.

" You like it?" She asked me.

"Of course I do" I said and hug her tightly. She hug back.

"I thought you didn't like it" She said.

"I Love It and I Love You" I whispered and kiss her fully on the lips. She responded back.

"I Love You too" She whispered to me.

"You got all of my presents right?" She asked me as we sat down.

"Yup, The T-shirt, this tux, our treasure box, our coffee, the notes" I said smiling yet blushing. She blushed but smiled.

"Babe, I got somethings for you" I said smiling. She beamed at me. I stood up and took the roses.

"Here" I said handing her the flower. She blushed and took it.

"Babe, You shouldn't have! I Love it" She said smiling staring at the roses.

"Babe, Come here" I said to her pointing to the spot beside me.

(a/n: Youngmin is standing a few meters away from the table)

She got up and went towards me holding the flowers.
I actually thought of her right now marrying me. I smiled.
 She stop beside me.

"What is it?" She asked me staring into my eyes. I kneel down on one knee. I took out a velvet colored box.




"Would you marry me? Sung ____ "I asked smiling staring into her eyes showing the diamond ring. I heard her gasp.


"O-Oppa..." Babe started off which left me tense. She might reject me.










"Yes, I will marry you Babe" She said blushing. I got up quickly and slip the ring in her ring finger and I smiled widely.

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!" I shouted in joy. Babe giggled happily.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!" The others shouted and quickly ran to us and hug both of us.

"I've been thinking all day what Youngmin got for you BubblePoker" Jeongmin said smiling.

"Yeah. Me too" The others said. 

"I certainly wasn't expecting him to propose to me" Babe said blushing.

"Well. I did and you said 'yes'." I said happily. We enjoyed a few laughs and teasing before the others said that they'll leave us alone for 'privacy time'.

*Night time*

"Babe, I Love You" I said smiling staring to her. She stop staring up the sky and look at me.
"I Love You too, Babe" She said smiling. We both lean in for another passionate kiss.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

We both look up the sky and saw fireworks.

th_FireworksPompom4.gif


We both laughed and smiled and kiss again.


































Not the End yet! :) 

There's more!