Chapter 1: _______'s POV

How their relationship is going (Sequel to How Jo Youngmin Confessed to you)

_______'s POV

Annyeong! It's me! Sung _______. Hehe.Well. You see from the 1st fanfic my author did it ended that Youngmin Oppa confessed to me his feelings and we became a couple ^_^
I'm so happy right now....



You see It's our








1ST ANNIVERSARY!

OMOOOOOOOO! Be Quiet! ______-ah! Pabo! You might wake up Oppa and the other Oppas as well.

Yeah. Youngmin insisted that I live with the 6 of them to make sure I'm always safe.

So Anyways back to my Anniversary Gift to Oppa.

I thought up of a gift for him. 
It took me a week to think of this gift. 
I even got scolded by the teachers because I was heavily thinking on what to give Oppa. I hope my long trance of thinking and the scolds of the teachers pays up well today.

I got my cellphone and texted Donghyun Oppa if he was awake. A few minutes he repelied.

To: Little Girl

What is it? Little Girl >.<

From: Big Boy

You might be thinking why Donghyun Oppa is calling me 'Little Girl' it's his nickname for me.
Me and my other Oppas and Youngmin Oppa call each other different nicknames. 

Mine - Babe (Youngmin), Little Girl (Donghyun), Piggie Eater (Hyunseong), Sis-in-law(Kwangmin), BubblePoker (Jeongmin), AegyoNoona (Minwoo)

It's weird right?
 
Oppa calls me 'Babe' because I'm his girlfriend. 
I call him 'Babe' as well but sometimes 'Oppa'.
Donghyun Oppa calls me 'Little Girl' cause I'm little for him. Hmph! *Pouts*
I call him 'Big Boy' for being so big .:))

Hyunseong Oppa calls me 'Piggie Eater' because last time I ate his pork cutlets without saying so.
I call him 'LoudSnorer' because he snores so loudly! You need earplugs to live with him.

Kwangmin Oppa calls me 'Sis-in-law' because he said Oppa and I are suitable for marriage.
I call him back 'Bro-in-law' ...Just for Fun.
Jeongmin Oppa calls me 'BubblePoker' because I always poke his bubble gum.
I call him 'MirrorAddict' cause he's addicted to see his own reflection.

Minwoo calls me 'AegyoNoona' because I'm older from him a month and he said I use aegyo all the time. But I don't!
I call him 'AegyoMaknae' because he's the youngest of us all.


To: Big Boy

I Need Help 

From: Little Girl

*BEEP BEEP*

To: Little Girl

What ya want me to do?

From Big Boy

To: Big Boy

Can we discuss it later? I need the other Oppas to know as well except Youngmin 

From: Little Girl

*BEEP BEEP*

To: Little Girl 

Ok ^O^ 

From: Big Boy

I put my cellphone down and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and change into

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT63cEAX3upd9AzkCsz6mF 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9x1wWg_aSUPUPwzxg8YL

The yellow smiley tshirt is Oppa's.
I always took Oppa's tshirts and cardigens.
I just love it yet he dosen't get mad about it and finds it cute.

I went out of my room and went to cook breakfast. I made Oppa's favourite. 
He likes strawberry and blueberry pancakes.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf8Q6mQZ4qYpa2wdXbJXx 

Then the rest, I cook some Radish Kimchi.
Then I finish it off by making their favourite drinks coffee and banana milk for them.

I went upstairs to wake up the Oppas. I let my Oppa sleep some more.

We were inside the dining room when I said.

"I need your help Oppas. I want to give Youngmin Oppa my gift for him" I said.

"Wait. What's today?" Jeongmin joked

"YAH! It's our 1st Anniversary ! " I said frowning.

"Just kidding~ As If I could forget this day!" Jeongmin said smiling. I smiled back.

"So what's you plan?" Kwangmin asked me.

"I want you guys to give him clues where to find me ok? I'll give you the things you'll have to give to him and the places you guys need to be arasso?" I said satisfied with my plan.

"Ara Ara" They said smiling and gave me  thumbs up. Youngmin Oppa woke up and came downstairs the second we were just smiling.

"Morning. Babe . Happy 1st Anniversary" Youngmin said giving me a kiss on my lips while hugging me tightly. I blushed. He just smirked.

"What did my Babe cooked for me?" Youngmin asked me as he looked over at the dining room and saw his favourite food.

"PANCAKES!" Youngmin shouted in joy and went to kiss you in your lips for like 3 minutes. He saw you wearing one of his shirts again. He smiled. 

"Urghhh! GET A ROOM!" Hyunseong said shielding his eyes.

":YAH! YOUR HERE EVERYDAY! YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY!  YOU SEE THEM ALL LOVEY DOVEY! WHY REACT NOW?" Jeongmin asked Hyunseong while giving him a playful glare.

The rest of  you all laughed at the 2 .

"YAH. Stp fighting and just continue to eat!" Minwoo said eating some Kimchi.

"FOOOOOOD" Hyunseong said happily. We all laughed again.

 

 

 

 

 


'I wish my plan would succeed! Fighting! ______-ah!'