THE END

Looking for a happy ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN POV.

"What should I do now? You're messing up everything, you idiot!" I shout to the idiot man who is now staring at me, without sayng one word. Why had to be like this? No dude, you're not playing in our lab.

A lab? Yeah, let me explain. We are scientists and we're working to create a way to go back in time. I started this with my advisor's help, YG. Then Park Bom and Choi Seunghyun joined me. They are good scientists, and guess what? They are a couple. I'm getting excited every time I imagine how their childrens will be. Smart and good looking as their parents, I have not doubt about that. 

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee Chaerin, I'm 24 and I'm a scientist. 
The project's idea is actually mine. I need to find a way to go back in time, I need to find a way to change the past... I need it, I really do. 

"You know, what? I give up on this stupid project of yours. Good luck to bring back your lover! But I'm sorry, I don't think this will happen one day. Just accept the reality, Chaerin!" the man says and then approaches the door, getting out of the room. I sigh, but don't worry. I don't need him.

Now you maybe wonder why I need so badly to go back in time.. I'm going to tell you my story. My very sad story.

 

"Chae, you did it!" Jiyong congratulates me when I jump in his arms. We're in front of the university I've just absolved. The people is staring at us, but I don't care. Nothing it's more important for me than being in the arms of the man I love the most. 

"I wouldn't do it without your support. Thank you!" I say and make a step back to look at my handsome boyfriend. He cups my face and kisses me.

We come from two different worlds. He is a producer, and I'm a scientific. Okay, not yet, but I've finished the univerisity and now I'm going to look for a job. 

Jiyong is 25, he works for a company and produces song for many music groups. He's really talented. Every time I read his lyrics I feel like a little girl lost in her own world. Jiyong always said that I'm his source of inspiration. And he is mine! This handsome man is the one who supported me to fight for my dream. My parents died a long time ago, so suddenly I found myself alone in this big world. We met for the first time in a club, I was working there for pay for my studies. Well, our relationship wasn't the best but the time passed by and I really fell in love with him. We're just... the same! 

Some months ago, we moved together in his apartment. His family lives in another city, so he was living alone. Also, I remember when I met them. His family is really one of a kind, just like him. We get along very well. And his mother.. She's like a mother for me too. The mother I never had. I shared a lot of with her.

It was just like a beautiful dream and I wish it could last forever. 

But it doesn't... One night ,I lost the person I love the most.. I lost my life, my heart, my joy, my everything!
 
Saturday night. After taking a shower, I put on one of his shirts and my shorts and I went to the living room. Now I'm sitting on the sofa, reading a book. A book about the time travel thing. It's very interesting, but very hard too. Jiyong sits beside me and hugs me from the behind. I smile at feeling his contact, I put the book down and rest my back on his chest. 

"Baby..." he whispers my name softey.

"Mhmm..." I slowly answer, while I caress his arm. Ahh, how much I love to cuddle with him like this. We have moments like this almost every night. Every night he comes and hugs me, kisses me, and sometimes he takes me to our bedroom and makes love to me. 

"I have to go to Japan. I'll be back in two days." He says and I sigh. It's not the first time when he has to leave to Japan because of his work. His company is making a project with a Japanese band and he goes more often. And I hate it, I miss him too much when he's not here.

"I'm sorry, I would like to spend the night with you. But I have to go..." he inclines and plants a kiss on my neck.

"It's okay oppa" I already get used to this idea, although I don't like it. I look at the empty box of donuts on the table. Yeah, my second source of comforting is gone. Jiyong looks at the box too and chuckles. He know what I'm thinking about.

"Don't worry, I'm going to buy you another box before I leave. I don't want my baby to stay upset when I'm not here."

I smile a little and then I turn around and I kiss him. He kisses me back and after a long make out session, we put apart.

"I love you!" 

"I love you more!" 

He goes to buy me that box. I don't know how it happened but I fall asleep... 

And then I wake up as I hear my phone ringtone. I stand up from the sofa and pick it.. I wish I would never wake up! It was the most painful call..

"Excuse me, Miss Lee? We're from the Seoul Hospital and we want to inform you that the plane where your partner was, crushed a hour ago. Then too many people was brought there in a very bad condition."

"What? How is he? He's okay, r-right?"My body is shaking now...He had an accident.. He's at the hospital. Oh my gosh! 

"I'm sorry Miss Lee...We did everything we could do.." I throw the phone away as I heard that! So this means that..

NO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE! He can't leave me. God please, save him! Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter