Final

Goodbye Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you ."

Sehun looked up only to have a small box hit his face. Sehun picked up the box and looked at Kai with a raised eyebrow.

"Bwohya ige?" he asked. (What is this?)

"Her last gift to you," Kai stated before walking away.

Sehun scrunched his face as one of the girls leaned against his arm, purposely brushing her chest against it.

"Oppa, are you really gonna accept a gift from that ugly girl?" she asked.

"How pathetic was she?" the other girl questioned, "Thinking our oppa actually liked her."

The two girls cackled as Sehun examined the box.

"Listen girls, I need some time alone," he began, "I'll call you later."

The two girls pouted but nodded and left the cafe. Sehun frowned before he pulled the ribbon off the box and opened it. Sehun's eyes widened seeing the familiar necklace staring back at him.

"That idiot," Sehun bit his lip.

Sehun gripped the box in his hands before he shot out of his seat and out the door, Kai calling after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minjung-ah, please stop crying, he doesn't deserve your tears."

Minjung hiccuped and tried to wipe away the tears but they just kept coming. D.O and Xiumin looked at each other before Xiumin sat down next to Minjung and hugged her shoulders.

"Minjung-ah, you deserve better than him," Xiumin began, "Don't waste your tears on him."

Minjung clutched onto Xiumin's shirt.

"Oppa I spent two years of my life with him!" she cried, "I loved him with my heart and soul and he just threw it away like it was nothing! I can't even imagine my life without him anymore!"

D.O opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," D.O inquired as Xiumin kept trying to calm his sister down.

D.O opened the door and glared at the person standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he growled, "Come to ruin Minjung's life even more?"

Sehun sighed and held the box out to D.O.

"I'm here to give this back," he stated.

"It's yours, it's Minjung's last gift to you," D.O stated, "You should at least keep it as a last gift to her after what you did."

In the background, the two could hear Xiumin still trying to calm Minjung down.

"I'm giving you a warning Sehun, as your hyung, you should leave before Xiumin-hyung finds you," D.O warned, "You know how protective he is of his sister."

"Kyungsoo, who's at the door?" the two heard Xiumin call.

"N-No one hyung!" D.O called back.

Sehun bit his lip.

"Please hyung, I can't keep this," he insisted as he held the box back out to him.

"Did I just hear that bastard's voice?!" the two heard Xiumin roar.

Sehun's eyes widened as Xiumin burst out of the living room and into the foyer.

"YOU!" Xiumin roared, his eyes on fire, "Yah, get over here while I'm being nice."

Sehun took a few steps back in fear.

"Bwoh? Running away? Yah, pali ireowa!" Xiumin fumed. (What? Hurry over here)

Minjung stepped out of the living room behind her brother only to have her eyes widen. Sehun's eyes widened slightly when he noticed how red and puffy her eyes were.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing?!" D.O shouted at him, "Run!"

Sehun didn't think twice before he bolted away from the Kims' house, Xiumin shouting after him. Minjung and D.O stopped him though before he could run after Sehun.

"Yah!" Xiumin shouted at Minjung, "You're just going to let him get away?!"

Minjung didn't reply as she looked down. Xiumin sighed in frustration as he raked a hand through his hair.

"What am I gonna do with you Kim Minjung?" he questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowing down to a stop, Sehun looked around to see he had run into a very familiar setting.

'Its the park Minjung and I always came to,' he thought to himself, 'How did I end up here?'

Sehun sighed before looking down at his clutched hand. Somehow, Sehun had dropped the box while he was running and only held onto the necklace. Sehun opened up his hand and bit his lip as he examined the necklace.

 

*Flashback; Two Weeks Ago*

 

"Sehun-ah, about that necklace..."

Sehun looked up from the magazine he was reading to look at Minjung, who had just plopped down next to him.

"Yah, why don't you ever call me oppa?" he asked as he gently knocked her forehead.

Minjung pouted before she flicked his nose, making him flinch.

"Oppa my , we're the same age," she began, "Why should I call you oppa?"

"Try it once," Sehun proposed, "Please~"

Minjung pursed her lips before smiling.

"Sehun-oppa~" she cooed.

Sehun scrunched his face.

"You're right, you shouldn't call me oppa," he began, "It's gross, you look ugly."

"Yah!" Minj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter