Part 1

Goodbye Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minjung calm down will ya?"

Minjung whirled around to face her best friend Kyungsoo, or D.O as everyone called him.

"I will not calm down," she began, "It's our two year anniversary tomorrow oppa and I haven't even gotten Sehun anything!"

D.O sighed as he continued to follow Minjung around the mall to find the perfect anniversary gift for her boyfriend of 2 years, Oh Sehun. D.O ended up stumbling a bit as Minjung dragged him into another store. Grumbling, D.O looked around and wondered why he even agreed to help her in the first place.

"How about this?" D.O suggested before holding up a lingerie set with a mischievous smile, "I'm sure Sehun will love this."

Minjung's eyes widened as she turned red before smacking D.O's arm.

"Byuntae!" she exclaimed earning a laugh in return. (ert)

"Hey, you asked me to help you," D.O began, "I'm showing you what NOT to get."

"Oppa~!"

D.O chuckled.

"Oh c'mon, think," he suggested, "What's something Sehun has been wanting for a while?"

Minjung paused, thinking.

*Flashback; A Few Weeks Ago*

"I feel bad for bringing you instead of D.O-oppa, he usually shops with me."

Sehun smiled and ruffled Minjung's hair.

"Yah~!" Minjung whined swatting his hands away.

"You talk about Kyungsoo-hyung all the time," Sehun began as he hugged Munjung's waist and snuggled into her neck, "It makes me jealous."

Minjung giggled before she turned her head and kissed Sehun's cheek.

"How can you compare yourself to D.O-oppa?" she asked, "He's not my type anyway."

Sehun lifted his head and looked at Minjung.

"What's your type then?" he asked.

"Tall, deep voice, great dancer, looks good in any hairstyle or outfit, y as hell, playful..." Minjung trailed off, "Should I go on?"

"This guy sounds amazing, I should keep my guard up."

Minjung giggled, Sehun joining in soon after before they shared a kiss.

"I just need to pick up a few things," Minjung stated, "I promise not to take long."

Sehun nodded before the two walked towards a jewelry store.

"A jewelry store?" Sehun questioned.

Minjung nodded.

"Minseok-oppa loves to make sure I know when his birthday is coming up," she stated, "He has such expensive taste, every year he always says I get him something cheap."

"So this year you're going to get him something expensive?" Sehun guessed making Minjung nod her head, "What are you going to get him?"

Minjung smiled up at her boyfriend.

"That's why you're here," she began, "You're going to help me pick out his gift."

Sehun smiled and hugged Minjung's waist.

"Anything for my jagi," he cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think Minseok-oppa will love this."

Sehun didn't respond as Minjung walked towards him. Minjung tilted her head as she walked up to Sehun to see him staring at a particular necklace.

"What are you looking at?" Minjung asked as she hugged Sehun's arm.

"Uwh? Uwh, just this necklace," Sehun responded before pointing at it, "It's nice."

"Wahh yehpodah," Minjung cooed. (It's pretty)

"C'mon let go, I'm starving."

"Araso."

Minjung hooked her arm through Sehun's as the two started walking out of the store, not before Minjung glanced back at the necklace.

*End Flashback*

Minjung snapped her fingers before pointing at D.O.

"I got it!" she exclaimed before grabbing D.O's wrist and dashing out of the store, "Kaja!"

D.O stumbled behind her but eventually caught up with her as the two raced past other people.

"Yah! You really need to stop doing that," D.O grumbled.

"Oh quit your whining."

*The Next Day*

"Aigo~ where's my little flower going all dressed up like that?"

Minjung looked away from the mirror in front of her to see her older brother Minseok, or Xiumin as some people called him, leaning against her doorway with a smile on his face.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Minjung retorted with a smile.

Xiumin pushed himself off the doorway and walked over to Minjung before patting some of her hair down.

"Sehun's a lucky guy to get such a sweet girl like you," he began, "You'll tell me if he hurts you right? You promised."

Minjung giggled before nodding her head.

"Of course oppa," she stated, "Sehun would never hurt me though, he told me himself."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter