Rebellious teenager. Huh.

Handsome Douchebag

So I decided to not go to school. Like, you know that I’m a rebellious teenager with a big dream to change this society by rebelling. Nope. Who the you think I am? I’m Raehi, even how late I am, I’ll still head to school because goddamn those teachers and my own mother would bury me alive if they know I skip school.

But since I’ve already too late for few classes, I’ll just walk slowly until the recess time and I’ll quietly enter the classroom. Nice idea but that’s a bull dream. Who am I messing with? My teachers are mostly professional teachers who have been teaching for more than 10 years at least.

Those wolves would eat me and throw my bone in the river.

“Hi, beautiful.” What the . Who’s this another fallen angel? This motherers must have been planning to prank on me, right? How the did I met more than one handsome stranger? I would rather accept it as a prank by human than prank by God.

“What?” I questioned as I stared weirdly at him. Like, who the heck wouldn’t? He just came out of nowhere and ‘hi, beautiful.’ There’s some kind of bull or bat happening there.

“What what?” he questioned back.

“I mean what are you trying to say?”

“Hi and you’re beautiful,” oh thanks, but do you expect me to believe in this kind of words? No, hell no. He must be some kind of agent from black market trying to kidnapping me and then sell my organ to others with high price.

If they do that, they better pay my parents for royalty.

“Weirdo,” I said and tried to walk away but guess what? This er just held my hand and stopped me from walking. Yes, I really liked touching hot guys, but this is weird. First, the douchebag and now another douchebag.

“I’m trying to be nice with you since you looked kind of worry but is that how you repay me? Is that how your parents teach you to do when people being nice with you?” in the name of , this handsome fella better walk away before I kick his balls and cut it off.

“Such a douchebag,” I pulled my arm and walked away, leaving him alone. I could feel his eyes boring into me. Yeah, son of a , keep on staring at this fabulous masterpiece.

So now, where are we going?

No, not school. My mood have already ruined by that scumbags. So, now?

Let just headed home and explain this thing to mom. She may seems like a careless and heartless person, but which mom who don’t love her child?

I walked and walked until I arrived at home. I took a deep breath and knocked the door, hoping for my mom’s smile and hoping that she wouldn’t be mad about this. “Coming.” I heard her voice

Once I heard the door being open by someone, I closed my eyes.

“Raehi! There you are, my daughter!” She screamed as she hugged me tightly. The is happening ? Did that douchebag messed with my mother too until she suddenly became nice and creepy?

“Mom.” I’m scared.

“It’s okay, your homeroom teacher said that you didn’t attend school but we both know good person like you won’t be skipping school. So I was worried that something bad happening to you. I should have ask your brother to send you. Anyway, what happened actually?”

Mom, as always.

“I fell down and just late to school then I decided to go back home.”

“That’s… all?” she asked. What are expecting, woman? I goes to the center of the earth? Or travelling the rainforest with Kim Hyunjoong? Well, I’m sure I won’t get beaten up.

“Yeah, mom. That’s all. Can I go to my bedroom now?” seriously, my mood already spoiled thanks to those douchebags.

“Yes, honey. Just have a good nap and study by yourself.”

Without wasting any time, I ran upstairs and entered my room before slamming the door shut. Finally, home sweet home. The only place on earth that I can stay peace at. Without being disturb by scumbag, without having to watch my mom’s weird behavior.

Without I realizing, I slowly falling asleep as I sit in front of my computer.

 

4 hours of sleep, suddenly a stone was thrown towards my window, creating a loud thud.

This person is surely testing my patience, so I ran towards the window before a small stone flew to my forehead. It’s big enough to make me bleed.

 

“You er- oh no, it’s you again!”


sorry for some grammar mistakes or spelling
maybe and also it's only a short update because
I'm lazy. Accept it. Joking lol.
My computer's screen exploded during a strong
lightning hitting the house. The whole house
blackout and I stay like 2 days without electricity
and when we finally got the electricity, I tried to
opened my computer, it turned up the screen
exploded because I saw a few crack behind it, and the
plug turned black. I'm using an old laptop which always
jammed and suddenly stops functioning.
Sorry for that.

I'll update later with a longer chapter. Love you guys, keep on reading
this idiotic fanfic, because I told you to read it. Hahahahah joking lolol.