Bad Morning. No

Handsome Douchebag

 

Pair of hands holds the thick clothes tightly. She breathed deeply, swallowed down the sadness that she thought she could let it out. “How can you be so cruel?” she mumbled in sorrow. Once again, an unknown laugh cam out of . Even she did not know whether she’s crying or think her situation is funny.

 

“I’m not marrying you.”

 

Laugh, is the only thing she could do. After all the confessions, all the loves and all the happiness and sadness they have been gone through, together, at the wedding day, she heard that sharp words from the one she loved the most. Although, she just smile in front of him, anyone could easily says she is dying inside.

“Are you okay inside there, honey?!” a voice yelled from outside the door. I hissed in anger when I know who’s that. “Yes, mom. Why you couldn’t stop disturbing me watching drama?!”

“Dinner is ready. You better come down in 5 minutes or not you’ll not eat anything for today.”  Mom’s footsteps echoed the house. Damn, she’s not that heavy, how can she makes her footsteps sounds so loud. She better teach me that.

I paused the drama I’ve been watching since I came home then quickly ran down the stairs towards the dining room. “Owwh, that’s nice of you, Raehi. You come here earlier. Come and help me prepared the table.”

“Mom~ I thought the dinner is ready!” I whined, not exactly a whine. Okay, it’s a whine. I don’t usually whine, so stop judging me. “Come on you elephant’s daughter. Put this spoons and chopsticks at their places.” She held out the spoons and elephants, I mean chopsticks.

“If I’m an elephant’s daughter, doesn’t it makes you elephant’s mother?” I mumbled lowly.

“You want to get hit by me, my lovely daughter?” It seems like she heard what am I saying. Lord have mercy, my mom could be Jeff the Killer when she’s mad.

“No, how can you want to hit me. A beautiful woman like you wouldn’t bother someone as average as me.” I blinked a few times. Yeah, I know it’s cringe-worthy. “That sounds nicer. Quick. I’m hungry.”

“Well, you’re not alone.”

Not wasting any time, I put down the big spoons and chopsticks down at their respective places, isn’t that sounds so cute?

“The dinner is ready!” I yelled, I know those two men won’t get their asses up if any one of us didn’t have the sympathy to call them. “Coming!”

“Since when you’re this nice, sister.” Raehyung asked while patting my head. Wait, my head! “Don’t touch me, you dirty jerk!” There, he got a flawlessly simple slap right on his face. “You little useless junk, that’s freaking hurt.”

“Stop with that childish fight both of you.” Here comes my dad.

“Sit and eat silently.” Says mom. Silently, should I laugh? Isn’t she’s the one who’s always being loud while eating and her rice always flew and landed right on my face?

“okay, mom.” Just follow her words, Raehi. Two more years then you’ll get out of this house and eat whenever you want. I should add an evil laugh after that statement though. Nevermind.

As expected, the one who told both me and Raehyung to eat silently was laughing and it’s looked like her stomach would explode by laughter. I knew very well that Raehyung also was staring at her like she’s some kind of an annoying homeroom teacher.

God! What is this warm and small thing on my face. Please don’t say it’s her rice again. “Sis, there’s rice on your face.  Probably a gift from your beloved mom.” Yeah, my beloved mom.

“Mom, you spitted your rice on my face.”

“Oh honey, sorry~” Like always, and she will say. “I didn’t realize it.” Then laughed.

Just go with it, Raehi. Two more years, two more years. I sighed heavily and continued to eat despite how many rice landed on my face. “poor you little soul.”

“Shut up, Raehyung.”

 


 

The dinner done peacefully. No. The four of us had a fight again and now it’s about who will wash the dishes and guess what, I’m the one who need to wash it all. Yes, lord, yes. With the honest heart I have, I washed it all without leaving any dirty plate on the sink or not that lazy Raehyung will told ‘beloved mom’. Busybody, that’s him.

“Done! “

Once I entered my heaven-like room, I was greeted by my cute big soft and super fluffy bed. No, I wouldn’t waste this time and I jumped on the bed. “oh, I love you, you feel like an useful ogawa even though you’re just another mattress and wood that gave me a place to sleep and roll on. Thanks for everything.”

“Mom! Raehi is going crazy again!” oh please, he heard what I’m saying again. Guess I need a soundproof room though but back onto the real topic now, it feels like I’m missing something. There’s something I need to do inside my bedroom. Something… Something I got to say!~ No, I’m not Jun.K.

Hmmph,  what it is?

Yas! My drama, I mean a drama I need to watch to survive this live that’s full of traumatic mistakes, a mistake for an example is my brother. You should laugh. I’m serious, you should laugh.

I jumped on my chair then click the space bar happily. The night ended with me watching dramas, reading manga and finally sleep. At least, I just accompanied the moon, it must be feeling lonely.

 

The morning seems to not liking the fact that I woke early. Mom didn’t make breakfast, my skirt ripped and how can a suppose-to-be-cold-morning became so hot? I’ve been sweating buckets. My dad’s car was suddenly don’t want to be alive make things worse.

“Such a bad luck I had.” Did this world really hate me that much? Since no one will send me to school, I won’t get any breakfast at home and I don’t have the time to change my skirt. I need to bear with this embarrassment and just run to school.

“Good luck!” Raehyung cheered. Sarcastically but it’s okay because he got a good smack right on his head by my mom. That bastard forgot he’s also late to his college. Damn, he’s lucky he got his own car while me, I need to wait until the day I finally legal and can drive. It’s two freaking more years.

Why does time run faster than me?

It’s almost 8 already yet I’m nowhere near the school. Please, I don’t want to skip school anymore. I need to study hard and move away from trolls in my house. I need to do this. I breathed deeply and ran as fast as I can. I can imagine myself running like Usain Bolt and that’s so dramatic, also, I hate it.

“Ouch!”

Yeay, I fell. On the ground. It’s hurt. I think I scrapped my lovely knee. Such a great morning. “,can’t you see?” a boy’s voice. Oh wait, he crashed on me until I fell on the ground with him and he asked if I can’t see. No, lord. You asked the wrong question, sweetie.

“You are the one who-“ damn, oh my soul! My feels. God have mercy, I can’t breathe. He is a human, right? Such a hot motherer. How can this precious creation can be a douchebag. “Douchebag.” No! I shouldn’t say that word in front of this godly creation made by god. Okay, that’s kind of confusing.

“What did you just say?” He stood up, standing like a slender man in front of me. Naah, he’s much perfect than slender man with no face. “Those bag.” Just say random word, Raehi. Just say anything weird and make this flawless creature confused.

“What bag?” he questioned. Arching his brows.

“Gucci bag is awesome too.”

“Are you crazy, woman?” He seemed to be scared of me. Oh no, hunny. Don’t be scared of me. You are ruining my heart.

“But  Prada bags look more stylish.” Why in the name of God did I said that?! “Wow, I hit your head a bit too strong I think.” He looked sorry for what he did, eh, he didn’t do anything. He won’t do anything.

“go to clinic, check whether your brain was moving or something.” He pulled my hand, helping me to stand up. He touch me! Touch. He gave me electric shock and left me shivering while holding my bag, alone. How can he just left me here alone, but still it's satisfying.

“Thanks for the advice.” I bowed. Who was I bowed at? It's okay because I'm still shivering by his touch. Five minutes, I walked without looking at the surrounding. Smiling like a mad woman until I realized, it’s already past 8 and not surprisingly, I’m far away from my school. 

I don’t usually saw good looking guys, but when I meet one of them. It feels like I was fated to meet them.

Whatever it is, now, the only question is, should I go to school or not?