Let out the worries..

The Past

“Arghhh….  Kai, you are really trying to kill me” Chanyeol complaint.

Kai smiled. “Our comeback is in the way, hyung. We need to practise hard. We can’t allow any single mistake during practice.” He defended himself.

They were practising for four hours without rest leaded by Kai the Hitler. Every time one of them made a mistake they would start again from the beginning. Kai would never make them stop the practice unless he himself is tired. And waiting for Kai to get tired was like waiting for a tiger to give birth to a cat.

Suho added. “Kai is right. We should prove the people that we really deserve all the awards that we gain last year.”

“Guys, if you are ready, let’s start the practice and practise harder.” Luhan urged the members to get back to work.

The members got up doing some stretching before practising all over again. Lay got up being motivated by Suho’s speech. His motion stopped when he saw Baekhyun only sat still without moving at all in his place.

“Baekhyun ah, are you okay?” He asked feeling worried if Baekhyun got hurt during practice.

Baekhyun was so shocked. He was like just waking up from his sleep. “Huh, of course I am okay. Don’t worry about me. Let’s go practice. Thank you, hyung.”

Baekhyun was just about to go to his spot and start the practice when Chen asked, “Did she do something to you. Are you really okay? Is she bothering you?”

The other members stopped their workout listening to Chen’s question.

D.o sighed. Here they were again. Blaming Jinri for whatever she did.

Knowing that silence couldn’t make the members satisfied, Baekhyun answered the question. “She did not do anything to bother me. I’m okay. She’s not bothering me at all. She’ll never harm me. So don’t worry about me being with her.”

 Baekhyun answered hoping that the members would finally drop the topic. Hearing the answer, they knew that Baekhyun wanted to put an end to the conversation. He did not want to talk about it anymore.

They began their practice.

Baekhyun was practising while his mind thinking about Jinri. His very own wife.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

After the army-style practice, Baekhyun, D.o and Chanyeol together with Chen, went out to a cafe. Relaxing their mind. They ordered their coffee and talked about a lot of things except their work.

D.o stared at Baekhyun trying to read his face. Is he really okay staying with Jinri? He knew that Baekhyun married her to fulfil Junsu’s wish that is to protect her. But did Baekhyun was really okay? Was he happy with his life now that the wish had been fulfilled? Marriage without love. Will it bring happiness to Baekhyun’s life? Could they find their own happiness after this? All the questions lingered in D.o’s mind.

When Chen asked himself to the washroom, D.o couldn’t help himself wanting to ask Baekhyun all the questions. He stopped himself from doing that realising the questions will become a burden to Baekhyun.

“Can you guys tell me what can I do to bring joy back to my life?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. The question made both D.o and Chanyeol stared to Baekhyun trying to find out what he meant by the sudden question.

See how clueless his best friends were with his question, Baekhyun explained to them, “ I don’t know what should I do now. I thought that after fulfilling hyung’s wish I would be at ease. But now that I had fulfilled it, that’s not it. I didn’t realise that my life had been turned upside down without I meant to do it. I always think how I can talk to the members about the wish hoping that will at least reduce the tension between them and Jinri. Trying to figure out what my life will be after this. How can we both find our own happiness yet we both had been married with each other.” He threw out all his worries from his mind. He felt helpless. Even talking to them will not making him feel relax.

D.o and Chanyeol heard Baekhyun’s concern. All of this time, Baekhyun never really talked to them about his problem. Now that they knew his problem, they were very sorry that they can’t even do anything to help him. All in their thought right now were to help Baekhyun convince the members to forgive Jinri.. But it will of course take a lot of times……