Special Day

Unintentional Love

Jiyeon was waiting for Hyomin somewhere nearby her university. Jiyeon went in to a store to drink some water, then her phone rings.

Jiyeon:"yeobeoseyo?"

"where are you now?" she ask

Jiyeon:"i'm in a store nearby, are you done with your class now?"

"amm yes, just wait me there.ok?"

Jiyeon:"ok"

Hyomin hangs up. Jiyeon stood up infront of the store so that Hyomin will see her directly. She thinks of something, something she could do to her. Something that could make her happy maybe? or something that could make them both happy. She smiled lifted her face. 

Jiyeon:"hmm..dinner? but it would be better if we went out and buy something for our memento" she pouts

Jiyeon:"should hold her hands tightly" she shook her head because of her excitement then got startled when someone interrupts her.

Hyomin:"yah what happened to you?" she ask bewildered

Jiyeon:"oh you're here!" she immediately cling her arms on Hyomin's.

Hyomin:"are you that excited?"

Jiyeon:"ne" she whispers to Hyomin's ears

Hyomin:"ok" she giggled "where should we go first?" she ask

Jiyeon:"amm..i brought some tickets for us"

Hyomin:"you did already?" she ask raising her eyebrows

Jiyeon:"ne why?"

Hyomin:"nothing" she smiled

Jiyeon smiled seeing her smiles. Her eyesmile could ready kill her, and she can't resists it. When Hyomin turns her face to her, Jiyeon immediately give her a quick peck on her lips then Hyomin blushed.

Jiyeon:"my girlfriend is shy" she teases her

Hyomin:"eey let's go" she holds Jiyeon's hands.

Jiyeon:"wait." she pauses

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon closes her eyes that made Hyomin bewildered. She blinked her eyes three times while Jiyeon still closing her eyes.

Hyomin:"what?" she ask again

Jiyeon:"hmmm..mmm" still closing her eyes

Hyomin:"i can't get you" furrowing her eyebrows

Jiyeon pouted her lips to give her a sign. Hyomin just then laughs seeing how cute could she be.

Hyomin:"stop it" she blurst out

Jiyeon:"just do it" pouts again

Hyomin:"i said stop it" then chuckled

Jiyeon:"yah.." she slowly open her eyes "you won't give me one?"

Hyomin:"i don't know" teasing her

Jiyeon:"okay." she shrugs

Hyomin gave her a kiss that made Jiyeon smiled.

Jiyeon:"thank you" she blushed

Hyomin gave her another peck on her lips then smiled widely to her.

Jiyeon:"love you.." then she cutely laughs

Hyomin:"let's go!" then they head their way to the movie theatre.

They hold their hands tightly, and its like they don't want to let go. Jiyeon brought some popcorns for them to eat while watching movie while Hyomin was waiting for her. They went in and sit beside each other. The lights turns off when the movie started, Jiyeon directly lean her head on Hyomin's then covered her eyes. She just then realize that it was a horror movie, she don't know why she chose it.

Hyomin:"youre scared?" she whispers

Jiyeon:"nope" she replied

Hyomin:"yah its obvious, just admit it" she giggled

Jiyeon:"i'm not" she pouts then screams when some weird things pops up on screen

Hyomin shook her head. Then she patted Jiyeon's head

Hyomin:"trying to be strong haha"

Jiyeon grab Hyomin's hands then put it closer to her lips then kisses it. Then feed her some popcorns.

Hyomin:"this is going to be the thrilling part" she mutters

Jiyeon:"oh god!"

 

They went out from the theatre and Jiyeon clings her arms around Hyomin's pouting.

Jiyeon:"i shouldn't choose that one though" she complaints

Hyomin:"next time, plan it with me" she grins

Jiyeon:"arrasso" 

Hyomin turns her head to somewhere, then it catches her attention so she grab Jiyeon's hand and face her.

Hyomin:"we should go there" she points it out

Jiyeon checks the place where Hyomin pointed to. Then she smiled

Jiyeon:"photo booth? kaja!" then she grins

They went inside and took some photos. They took some poses while the camera is still capturing their moments. While its still flashing, Jiyeon took the chance to kiss Hyomin's lips that made her shock. They waited for the pictures to come out and it went out well.

Hyomin:"hahahha! this is so great" she laughs

Jiyeon:"yah i look like someone who wanted to kill someone in my gaze here" she points it out

Hyomin:"let's eat" she pouts

Jiyeon:"where?"

Hyomin:"somewhere?" 

Jiyeon:"hmm...let's look for a nice restaurant then"

They walk holding hands while seeking some restaurant to eat in. Suddenly Hyomin stops that made Jiyeon turns her head to her.

Jiyeon:"why?" she ask

Hyomin:"wait, let's check this out first " then she drags Jiyeon to some accesory store nearby.

Jiyeon:"you like accesories a lot?"

Hyomin didn't respond, instead she just stares at those shining rings inside the glass and opened

Jiyeon:"yah.."

Hyomin:"look! its so cute" she pouts while pointing some ring.

Jiyeon:"couple ring?"

Hyomin:"its cute right?"

Jiyeon:"you like it?"

Hyomin:"hmmm" she nods "let's check for others then"

While Hyomin was still looking for the other accesories, Jiyeon secretly bought the couple ring Hyomin pointed out recently. She went to the cashier alone and put it inside her pocket. Jiyeon smiled, she hopes Hyomin will be surprise by this, then Hyomin called her and went nearer to her.

Jiyeon:"let's eat now, im hungry"

They took their dinner date with  love atmosphere. And as expected they were chatting happily, and did tease to each other and especially, giving kisses ignoring people that surrounds them. 

After their date, they took a bus to go home. They were sitting at the back while Jiyeon lean her head on Hyomin's shoulder.

Jiyeon:"did you have fun?"

Hyomin:"ofcourse! why would i not?"

Jiyeon smiled. Then she saw something on the street that made her pull herself.

Jiyeon:"we should go there sometimes..."

Hyomin:"where?" she turns her head

Jiyeon:"there.." she pointed out the motel one

Hyomin:"and then?"

Jiyeon:"you know, i want to try it there" then laughs

Hyomin:"byuntae...no need to we ha---" she pauses realizing her words

Jiyeon:"we have what?" 

Hyomin:"nothing" then laughs

Jiyeon saw the play ground they used to play before, so she stoods up and told the driver to stop

Hyomin:"why?"

Jiyeon:"we should at least go to the place we used to" she smiles

Hyomin smiled never knowing what Jiyeon will do. Jiyeon will surprise her, and already prepared something to say. They went to the play ground and they sat at the swing, swinging.

Jiyeon:"remember when you first left to your home town?"

Hyomin:"yes why?"

Jiyeon:"since then, i realize i started to love you"

Hyomin:"really?" she widened her eyes "so that's why i often see your smiles then" she laughs

Jiyeon:"praising yourself huh?" then giggles "how about you, when did you start loved me?" she ask, patiently waits for her responds.

Hyomin:"i dont know.." she shrugged "i just then felt it, that i love you, and i'm afraid to lose you"

Jiyeon stands up. She went infront of Hyomin, cupped her face and kisses her. Hyomin closes her eyes too, liking of what had Jiyeon just done. She breaks the kiss and smiled at her, staring at her beautiful brown eyes, seeing her being sincere. They felt love, and they can't express it by words.

Jiyeon:"hyomin..." she squat down "thank you for being here with me" then smiles

Hyomin:"no, thank you for everything." she insists "you dont know how meaningful my life is with you"

Jiyeon:"pabo" she chuckled "i should be the one to say that"

Hyomin:"so.." she went closer to Jiyeon's face and let their nose touches each others "sweetheart?" then she giggles

Jiyeon:"your blushing" then she took Hyomin's right hand, patting it with her fingers.

Hyomin:"because youre here" she points out her chest "and please don't come out"

Jiyeon:"cheesy" she laughs "hyomin.."

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"will you be my girl forever?" she ask, showing her sincere eyes

Hyomin:"sure, why not?"

Jiyeon:"then.." she took the couple ring she just brought and put it on Hyomin's.

Hyomin was shock at the same time was surprise. Jiyeon put the other ring on herself too, showing her that they have the same or couple rings.

Jiyeon:"this is the mementos of our love" she grins

Hyomin:"yah...you bought it?" Jiyeon nods saying its true.

Jiyeon:"because i love you" she then grab Hyomin's hand again and kisses it "please be mine forever, for better or for worst"

Hyomin:"are you saying some vows on me now?" she giggles

Jiyeon:"yes.." she pouts "and i mean it"

Hyomin kisses her sweet girl, and it takes long. Falling in love with someone who loves you back is a great feeling. And she don't want to lose it, never want, never.

Jiyeon:"your hands are so cold" she whispers, grabbing her hands then tried to make it warm with her breath, patting it with her bare hands and kissing it.

Hyomin:"let's go home, we might catch a cold" she speaks out.

They went in to their room, changing their clothes. Jiyeon layed on the bed first then Hyomin followed. Having this day with her, with someone who she loves, completed her life. They were facing each other then giggled. Just kept on staring, staring and giggled.

Jiyeon:"are we dorks? why are we kept on smiling and giggling?"

Hyomin:"we are, just admit it kid" she then covered their body with the blanket "now, let's sleep ji" she added

Jiyeon:"sleep already?" she ask raising her eyebrows

Hyomin:"why you don't want to?"

Jiyeon:"no, let's talk first"

Hyomin:"but im tired today" she yawns "and sleepy"

Jiyeon:"you are really a joy killer" she pouts

Hyomin:"haha, i'm sorry then" she pinches her cheeks "what do you want to talk about?"

Jiyeon:"anything"

Hyomin:"but its boring, you might end up just sleep"

Jiyeon:"just talk..." she closes her eyes "or just kiss me then"

Hyomin:"naughty" she puts her right hand on Jiyeon' waist

Jiyeon:"youre the one whose naughty" she scoffs

Hyomin:"no im not" then she started to tickle Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"yah stop it!" she screams, while Hyomin kept on tickling her.

Hyomin:"who said im naughty?"

Jiyeon:"i said" she laughs "stop it!" she complaints trying to stop Hyomin

Hyomin:"who said im naughty huh?" she chuckled then stops

Jiyeon:"huh~" she pants "okay let's just sleep then" 

Jiyeon closes her eyes while Hyomin went closer to her, fixing her hair.

Hyomin:"goodnight" kisses Jiyeon's lips.

 

 

 

Day had passed. And today is a special day for them. Jiyeon wakes up first, immediately opened her laptop and took a video call to someone.

Jiyeon:"dad!" she waves her hands "how are you?"

FJiyeon:"i'm fine here, how about you?"

Jiyeon:"good" she giggled "where's mom?"

FJiyeon:"she's currently cleaning the dining table now, and guess what? she knows what day is today there" he laughs

Jiyeon:"what?! she knows? how?" she ask furrowing her eyebrows

FJiyeon:"i dont know" he laughs again

Jiyeon:"any suggestions dad?"

FJiyeon:"hmm...greet her first, then tell her how you love her so much, that would work maybe"

Jiyeon:"your boring dad, ofcourse i did that everyday" she pouts

FJiyeon:"you do know how boring your father is, yet you ask me any suggestions"

Jiyeon:"im sorry then" then she saw her mom on the screen waving her hands "mom!"

MJiyeon:"my baby how are you? i mean how are you two?" she laughs

Jiyeon:"were fine" she smiled "by the way how did you know about today?" she ask

MJiyeon:"your mother is great, you should be impress to me" she then chuckled

Jiyeon:"aish! how come you know such things?"

MJiyeon:"is that even important? i'm your mom and i know everything about you"

Jiyeon:"okay" she sighs "you got me"

MJiyeon:"take care always, my daughter" she grins

FJiyeon:"we will sleep now, don't forget to eat your breakfast" he smiled

Jiyeon:"arrasso, sleep well, mom and dad...love you" she gave a flying kiss

MJiyeon:"sweet" she laughs "we'll be signing off now, okay?"

Jiyeon:"okay.."

She then signs off and went back to Hyomin who was still sleeping. She puts her laptop on the bedside table and stares at her. Hope she will remember this day, this special day, their monthsary.

Hyomin wakes up, she slowly gets up then fixes her hair.She then yawns and looked at the girl, whose gaping at her.

Hyomin:"what?" she ask

Jiyeon:"your not be busy today, right?" she ask back

Hyomin:"i am" she yawns again "why?"

Jiyeon:"but its sem break right? "

Hyomin:"oh that...i have some papers to do with my professor today, so im a bit busy"

Jiyeon:"that's unfair"

Hyomin:"why?"

Jiyeon:"you don't know what today is?" raising her eyebrows

Hyomin:"whats with today?"

Jiyeon:"you don't remember?" she almost shouted "its a special day..." she sighs

Hyomin:"whats so special about this day?" she ask, blinked her eyes

Jiyeon:"just nevermind" she looks down.

Jiyeon was disappointed, how come she forgot about this day? Jiyeon ignored Hyomin to let her realize her mistake. But it didn't work. 

Hyomin:"why quiet all of a sudden?"

Jiyeon:"you don't even remember what today is" she murmurs

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon:"nothing! just make some breakfast for me! " she pouts

Hyomin:"yah! are you commanding me?"

Jiyeon:"that's your job anyway"

Hyomin backhugged her tightly. She smiles and whispers to Jiyeon whose mad right now.

Hyomin:"what's wrong huh?"

Jiyeon didn't respond, instead she stands up and faced her.

Jiyeon:"you don't really remember?" she ask again almost growling

Hyomin:"yah..."

Jiyeon:"and now your appointment with your professor is more important now.."

Hyomin:"your mad?"

Jiyeon:"just....just nevermind" she sigh again.

Jiyeon was waiting for Hyomin to greet her, but she just ended frustrated. Hyomn really forgot about this day, and it hurts for her part. It's like she don't want to do anything, she's not happy right now, she's not. Hyomin went out to go for her appointment, but Jiyeon completely ignored her. She's not mad, she's just....she don't know what exactly she felt right now. Forgetting something important is the worst idea for her, and it happens to Hyomin right now. Like why? 

Jiyeon waited for Hyomin to come home. She was still in her room, infront of her laptop kept on scrolling down. Jiyeon felt lonely right now, so she called her bestfriend.

Jiyeon:"IU-ah"

''oh why ?"

Jiyeon:"i feel so lonely right now" she pouts

"lonely? why again?"

Jiyeon:"because she forgot about this day..." she took a deep breath then sighs

"really? but why?"

Jiyeon:"i don't know.."

"ahh...i know exactly."

Jiyeon:"what do you know?"

"just wait for her"

Jiyeon:"but its already evening, how was it possible---"

"just wait her idiot!" she shouted

Jiyeon:"then? i'll tell her? its so unfair" she complaints

"ofcourse you need to tell her, but maybe not anymore" she giggled

Jiyeon:"yah!"

"i'll be going now, my mom called me, have a great night jiyeon" she laughs

Jiyeon:"this kid...aishhh" she nearly throw her phone away.

Jiyeon:"i hate you park hyomin, you are being rude today" she pouts "you don't really care huh" she ruffles her hair

She pauses when her phone rings and it was Hyomin who called. Is she going to say she's not going to come home because she was really busy? This is so irritating. She sigh again before answering her call.

Jiyeon:"hello" she speaks meekly

"hi sweetheart! where are you?"

Jiyeon:"don't call me sweetheart it annoys me,.."

"yah! why are you acting this way?"

Jiyeon:"ask your self.." she pouts again

"okay, just come out right now, go to the garden infront of our dorm"

Jiyeon:"why would i?"

"yah Jiyeon, just come out now"

Jiyeon:"okay okay" then she hangs up

Jiyeon:"what is she up to?" she smirks "i'll just go then"

She went to the garden where Hyomin told her to. It was completely dark right there and she complaints again.

Jiyeon:"what would i do in this dark garden?" she asks herself "i shouldn't be here then, i know she just fooled me "

She was about to leave but suddenly, colourful lights turns on and she can now see the beautiful garden full of colorful flowers in it. Jiyeon was amaze, it's like she's in a paradise right now. She looks around, praising the garden how beautiful it is. Then she stops and questioned herself, who did this?

Jiyeon took few steps, then she saw Hyomin holding a small cake with candles on it. She was smiling to her, and she's confused right now, why is she holding cake?

Hyomin:"i know why youre mad early" she speaks out

Jiyeon:"hyomin..."

Hyomin:"happy 1st monthsary" then she went nearer to Jiyeon whose completely in shock staring at her

Jiyeon:"i thought you completely forgot about this day"

Hyomin:"why would i forget such special day?"

Jiyeon:"so, you were just acting then?" she ask

Hyomin nods.

Jiyeon:"komawo" her eyes were prickling

Hyomin:"aw don't cry, this is our happiest day right?"

Jiyeon:"i know" she sniffles "but i can't help it, i'm so happy right now" she wipes her tears

Hyomin:"let's blow the candle together" she grins

Jiyeon:"okay.."

They blew the candle together, then smiles at each other. Hyomin lead Jiyeon to the table she sets in the garden, preparing candle lights dinner for them. Hyomin puts the cake on the table then lead Jiyeon to sit down.

Jiyeon:"that's so sweet of you"

Hyomin:"because its you" she wrinkled her nose.

Jiyeon:"but where did you prepared this food from?" she ask

Hyomin:"our dormmates helped me" she laughs "and its so great!"

Jiyeon:"really? and where are they?"

Hyomin smiled. She glances at the gardens corner that made Jiyeon turns her head.

Hyomin:"thank you guys" she shouted "you can go out now" then laughs

Qri went out first, followed by Soyeon, Eunjung and Boram. They got nearer to the couple who sat infront of each other. 

Qri:"congratulations for you two.." she claps 

Soyeon:"hope you two could have more mothsary to come, or maybe should we say anniversay?" she giggled

Jiyeon:"no need to tell that unnie.." she blurst out

Boram:"can i join you ?" she ask, craving for the food on the table

Eunjung:"are you trying to ruin their date right now?"

Soyeon:"unnie, please control your emotions" she laughs "it's their time, alone"

Hyomn:"but you can actually join us" she pipes in "we won't mind, and we are thankful for you guys"

Boram:"really?"

Hyomin and Jiyeon nods then Boram immediately sit beside Hyomin then grabs some food.

Soyeon:"you are soo cute rambo" she laughs

Eunjung:"is it really okey to join you?" she ask again

Hyomin:"yes, it's not that we can't have time alone, right?" she respond that made the other laughed

Qri:"so, let's celebrate it together?"

Jiyeon:"sure!" then she stands up "but i need to sit beside my girl" then grins

Hyomin:"aigoo"

"Kiss" they requested

Hyomin:"its so embarrasing" she blushed

Soyeon:"just imagine were not here, then you two kiss" she grins and winks at them

Hyomin:"but.."

Eunjung:"just do it, its not a big deal anyway" she took some bite of the food she's holding

Qri:"cheer up" 

Soyeon:"just do it" she added

Jiyeon stares at them, then turns her head to Hyomin. It's not like not allowed to, so she decided to kiss her. It would only took few seconds to kiss her, and it would be great though.

Hyomin:"what?" she ask to Jiyeon who kept on staring at her

Jiyeon:"they said...its okay"

Hyomin took a quick peck on her lips that made Jiyeon blushed. The other girls screamed, as if they got thrilled. Then they started to tease them.

Soyeon:"that's so sweet" she pouts

Hyomin:"its beyond sweet" she laughs then put her hand around Jiyeon's waist

Jiyeon:"you guys are so awesome, thank you for helping her prepare this...for me" she grins then bows

Boram:"so formal, you don't need to say that. We really wanted to help her anyway"

Soyeon:"promise to us that you will love each other even more" she requested

Hyomin nods, and so does Jiyeon. This is the happiest day ever happened to them. Celebrating their special day with their friends, and it feels so great. They may encounter some arguements but they will try their best to fight it, together. Fighting together makes a relationship strong, and they applied it to their relationship. It may be weird to anyone, but love is something that you can feel, and love is the only thing can make people smile and feel okay again. Thoughts like this will make them love each other more, it may not be perfect but for them it is. Their unintentional love went to reality. They did not just feel it, but it actually happens, their unintentional love story.

 

 

                                                                                              THE END 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

its it! the end :)  thank you for supporting this fanfic of mine x) tell me if the ending is somewhat boring or whatsoever lol comment your thoughts guys :) thank ou so much for reading. Since this is the first story from me that i successfully ended lol im grateful hahahaha. Anyways, thank you again for reading and loving this fanfic. MinYeon shippers, fighting!!!!!!!