Some Sunshine

Camera Film

Camera Film 2

I'm Lee Soonkyu, Niece of Lee Sooman, the founder of SM Entretainment. My uncle offered me a Job at SM but i declined, why? Well i had always dreamed of opening my own caffe, a small but cozy place people could come and relax with a cup of coffe. My Uncle took care of almost all my expenses, after all, he had the means to do so. Once i told him why i declined the job he offered to give me the money to make my dream come true, with the condition i help him manage two Girl Groups currently signed with the company. I immediately agreed, anything to be able to open my caffe. I left the building and started to walk to a really nice and secluded place i had found a few days ago, i found it by chance actually. I was actually pretty surpriced that there wasn't anyone else there at the start, it was such a beautiful place i couldn't believe i was the only one who found it, and well... I wasn't the only one, there was this other girl, she didn't seem to notice me at all. She was taking pictures and looked incredibly passionate about it too, she was also beautiful but how she looked when she took pictures was captivating. I sat down, at the bottom of the hill, i think i was actually hoping she would notice me. Ugh if i want to talk to her i should just approach her! Am i back in highschool or something? Soon i saw her running down the hill, well more like she stumbled down the hill actually. This is your chance to talk to her, you can do it Soonkyu!

"Are you ok?" I worriedly asked her, she was so cute up close. She also kept stuttering which i found adorable, she was a bit shy but she seemed really nice. We continued a rather small conversation, Hyomin made my heart flutter quite a few times with small comments she made as she rambled. After letting Hyomim take some pictures of me i started to make my way to the apartment i shared with Tiffany.

"Why do you have a stupid smile on your face Sunny?" Tiffany asked me as i entered the apartment, i just chuckled which made her even more confused. 

"No reason~" i replied in an overly cheery voice, Fanny just rolled her eyes and stood up. She made her way to the door and i looked at her confused.

"Let's go we are going to meet Jessica in her Apartment." I looked at my American friend confused for a moment until i remembered who Jessica was.

 "Jessica? Oh! the girl you talk to more on the phone that you would to a boyfriend right?" 

"Ha ha you are so funny Lee Soonkyu." The girl with the killer Eye-smile rolled her eyes at me and stood up, going over to her pink purse. "Now let's go, She also has a roommate. She is very pretty from what I've seen of her."

"And what have you seen of her and why do i have to know she is pretty?" I asked with a sigh as we both walked to her car, which i am proud to say i convinced her to not get the obnoxiously pink model, instead she got a white colored car.

"Well i face time with Jessica a lot so i see her in the background quite often. And why is it important to know she is pretty you ask? Well you need to get a date, who knows Sica's roommate may be your type!" Tiffany eye-smiled as we entered the car she mumbled something i am almost certain she blamed me being cranky on not getting laid. I'll have you know I'm cranky because i have to listen to you and your American friend talk in another language way too often and at night, when I'm trying to sleep. Instead of actually telling my lovely roommate off i sigh and roll my eyes as she drives us over to Jessica's house. 

"Tiffany!!!" A high-pitch scream that can be compared to a dolphin greeted us, i was not noticed right away, instead the Dolphin-like lady tightly hugged the Mushroom. After they exchanged some words in English Jessica finally greeted me.

"Oh you must be Sunny! You are... Cuter than i expected." You little! You where about to say short didn't you?! Oh well, Jessica didn't seem so bad i shrugged off the implication of my height and smiled at her.

"And you must be Jessica, the girl the Mushroom talks to like if you where her girlfriend." Jessica laughed as Tiffanny got a little flustered frowning at me but she wasn't denying they talked a lot.

"Yeah we do talk a lot, but i love talking to Fanny. My roommate never wants to listen to me talk about fashion or things like that, talking about her she is running a bit late so why don't you guys take a seat."

She motioned to the couch in the living room and we went to sit down and talk a little before her roommate arrived. Talking about the roommate, I have not heard her name even once, it seems like it's going to be a big reveal or something. Isn't this used a lot in books? Maybe it is someone i already know! Nah, Seohyun's book-talk must be rubbing off on me, anyways i really want to meet the roommate. Right on cue someone opens the door and enters. Hyomin?! It is her isn't it? Alright Sunny act normal if you want a chance with her! 

"You are right Tiffanny they do look alike!" I said turning to Tiffany, she had mentioned earlier that Jessica looked more like her roommate than like her sister. Tiffany had a grin plastered on her face, damn she saw right through me. Jessica argued about their likeness, Hyomin childishly continued the bickering but her comment turned the whole room silent. She turned EVERY guy down? Is she...? She is!!! I have a chance! I can't believe it, i am so thankful that i can act so calm even if i am almost jumping up and down.


"Sunny! You are not the only gay person among our group of friends now!" Tiffany you , you can't out someone like that!!! With that "Secret" out i turned bright red. revealing my uality like that Tiff... I'll get my revenge. I turned to look at Hyomin, she greeted me with a lovely smile and i reciprocated of course. The rest of the evening went along nicely, Tiffany and Jessica mostly talked among themselves and me and Hyomin talked a lot too. Hyomin showed me around her room and showed me the pictures she took, beautiful landscapes and buildings and places, no people though. I thought of it as odd considering i modeled for her before but i also thought that it made the nature and buildings look so nice. We must've spend a lot of time inside Hyomin's room because Jessica knocked on the door loudly, followed by some teasing.

"Yah! Hyomin Sunny, get dressed and come out of your room!" We both turned bright red with Jessica's teasing, we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Let's go, we should plan on revenge for both of them sometime." Hyomin said with a smile, such a beautiful smile. I nodded and stood up from the bed, setting the photo album gently on the bed.

"We should, give me your number so we can talk more and actually plan something!" I said taking out my phone, my heart was thumping on my chest i hope i didn't look too eager. Luckily Hyomin smiled and gave me her number, finally we came out of her room, we where greeted by teasing smirks of the American girls. 

"So, did you guys make out?" Tiffany started the teasing, quickly followed by Jessica.

"I think they did more than that, they where in there for quite a while." The teasing continued, Hyomin and i did our best to ignore them but i could feel myself blush bright red. 

"I think we should get going, it's getting late and we will see you guys tomorrow anyways." Tiffany spoke standing up from the couch, i stood up too turning to the photographer i just befriended. I shyly waved at her and said goodbye to both her and Jessica. 

"Sooo" Tiffany started with a teasing tone as we walked towards her car, i rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"So, what?" I asked, i was blushing slightly already knowing what she was going to say. I'm so going to take Hyomin's offer of revenge in our roommates.

"What do you think of Hyomin?~" 

"She is nice." I replied flatly. i didn't want her to know how head over heels i was already for the cute photographer, the cute, nice, funny and dorky photographer.

"Is it really just that? I live with you Sunny, i know you. Also you looked really exited when you found out she is Gay." Tiffany looked at me teasingly, i rolled my eyes and got on the car.

"Fine, she is really cute and nice, she also has an adorable dorky side. I like her and i want to know her better, there i said it. Happy?" I grumbled turning red facing away from Tiffany, she squealed like a teenage girl and huged me way too tight. 

"Sunny finally has someone she likes~" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Shut up." Her teasing continued for a second until she got a text message, when she stopped at the red light she looked at it. "Who is it? Is it your boyfriend?" It was now my turn to .

"No. It's Jessica."

"Oh, your girlfriend then!" I snickered and promptly recieved a smack on the head. "Yah! You stupid mushroom! What does Jessica want?" 

"Oh it's about dinner tomorrow, remember? Jessica, your Hyomin, you and i are eating toghether tomorrow."

"Since when did Hyomin become MY Hyomin?" I asked with a blush on my face as Fany continued her driving.

"Well, knowing you, now that you like her you are not going to let anyone touch her~"

"Yah! Not true! How would you know anyways?!" 

"Remember when you used to have a crush on me? Yeah." She smirked, i hate it when she brings that up! Dumb Tiffany, she got me. Maybe i do get a bit possesive but that is because i can't express my feelings with words at all... I just hope i get to win her heart.

 

/// Author's Note

Sorry, I'm sorry it took too long to update the story... Hope you like this chapter, please leave a comment and subscribe ill try not to take too long on writing the next chapter!