Future Eyes 8

Future Eyes

Hansol stand in the middle of the dark room,completely emotionless.

His hand gripping to the knife that had blood dripping from it.

''No one.....Is immortal in this world...''.

Hansol throw the knife to the mannequin head.

Rage was filling his eyes as his white hair were stained by the blood.

''Damn....I need to kill...''Hansol mutter as he grab his robe and grab a sharp,wicked-looking axe before run out.

Hansol watch with a grin on his face as the boy wide his eyes while he raise the axe and swing it.

''You was suffering right? I'll end your suffering''Hansol said,rasing the axe highly.

''Stop-'',blood was splattering.

Hansol pant as he keep swinging the axe over and over to the boy's head.

Blood splatter his face and the axe he used to murder the boy.

''Doesn't matter....I can use anything as murder weapon''Hansol said as he put the hood again and walk out fastly.

He swing the axe,removing the blood from his axe and walk back to the dorm.

He locked the door,putting the axe after he clean it from the blood and put it back to the dark room.

He wash the blood from his face and grin when he saw his eyes were glowing red.

'Why did my eyes glowing red?'

'Am I already this twisted?'.

Hansol quickly shake his head as he remember something.

'The body of a 14 years old boy was found last night.Cause of death because of his head were repeatedly bashed with an axe.The killer remain unknown'.

''Gouged the head and kill,huh? I'm really am twisted.Kihihihihi''.

Hansol giggle,realizing he was really twisted.