Future Eyes 5

Future Eyes

The two was walking in silence as Jiho silently look at the older.

'He's cute....He was cute if he like this,but when he go into his murder side,he really creepy'Jiho thought.

''Hyung''Jiho called out as Hansol look at him.

''Hm?"Hansol ask innocently,which make Jiho almost didn't believe that Hansol still can act innocent even though he had this murderous side.

''Why.....You saying you wouldn't kill me?"Jiho ask as Hansol stop walking,gripping to his knife.

''I just wouldn't.But if you try to ask me that again,I'm totally going to kill you''Hansol said as his sick,twisted grin appear.

Jiho stare at that twisted grin before the grin replaced with his cheerful grin.

''Let's go,see you later''Hansol said as he run away fastly,leaving Jiho behind.

Hansol's eyes widen as he saw another future,and the large grin appear.

''7th murder,gouged the ear and kill''..

Hansol pushed the young woman down as his eyes glowing his usual,bloody redHe grin and swing his knife,cutting the woman's ears.

He raised his knife and stabbed the woman right in the heart before stood up,walking away.

''Hyung?''Jiho ask as he fastly run toward the exhausted killer.

''Ji...Ho...''Hansol smiled as he collapse and Jiho fastly caught him before he hit the ground.