New Year, New Look

The Fearless Forgotten: Request Shop [ CLOSED ]
Hey there TFF's subscribers and requesters! It's arom here with an update!
 
As you all know, we have just celebrated New Year's Day! With that said comes the new look for The Fearless Forgotten: Request Shop! Of course, I need to start the year right with my beloved bias Tabi! And yes~ in his BANGS form no less! ^^ LOL! Isn't he just HAWT as a cartoon as well? I think so~! :D Also, not only do I have a new look, but a new outlook as well. Starting next week, once I have reached 50 pages for the shop I'll delete them all after a week's time of the post of the 50th page. What does that mean? That means once I hit 50, all posts after the 1st chapter will be deleted in a week's time. That also means that you'll have to collect your posters on time and to save them on your hosts in case something goes wrong with my host. Furthermore, that will ensure that the shop will be up to date and clean. Neat right? But, that won't start until next week my dearies. ;)
 
Anyways, I have received all requests and are now posted on the status page. If you do not see your name their or the title of your story, please pm about it to see if there is a glitch in the system with my forms. Aside from that, I will start working on your posters this whole week! Another thing, I will no longer post posters that are not requests of this shop. In order to not annoy or "fake" anyone out with alerts that have nothing to do with your requests, I'll be just keeping to shop annoucements, goodies, and pick-ups. If you want though, you can always pm me about sharing more examples for you to make a decision whether or not you'd like to request from me. But if not, then this thread is solely dedicated to its requesters and subbies.
 
So, that's pretty much it! Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all the best for this year! <3
 
Much love,
arom