Love Within A Gang War by dbsk46

The Fearless Forgotten: Request Shop [ CLOSED ]
 
Summary
Choi`` was born and raised in the Choi family's gangster filled world. Along side with her two older brothers, they were trained to HATE the Dragons, Vipers rival. She accidently falls in love with L.Joe, the son of the leader of the Dragons. 
 
Designer's Note
Sorry for the wait! Quite the busy bee I am. ^^ Anyways, I hope this came out as good as I hoped it would be. I tried several styles with this, but ended up following a tutorial by my lovely friend kimxbb. It's a first really, since I have a different style than hers. But I like how it came out from the help of her tutorial. Don't you think? Oh! Also, I've blended the light grey and red colors you wanted. They kinda ended up with a brownish color in the middle. But yeah... LOL! If you need any changes done, I'd be glad to help. Aside from that, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR STORY! HWAITING!
 
==============================
 
Other News
The poll is in and it is decided that I will start offering tutorials on the shop. Now, what type of tutorial would you like to see? I have no clue what to do right now, so I'm giving you guys a chance to hit me up with suggestions about it. I'll take anything. The end of voting will be on Wednesday, 18th of January. Please fill out the form here. Any suggestions not put on the form will be ignored and not considered. So go now and help me out! Thanks!
 
==============================
 
Reminders
Crediting is the most important thing a requester must remember. The simplest way is this: arom @ the fearless forgotten: request shop.