Office Regulars

Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! If you don't already know, I call my subscribers Donuts:) Don't be shy to leave a comment because I usally dedicate chapters, but I have no one to dedicate to:(.Bold is a/n. This is the start of the second chapter, and I'm so excited! Enjoy~~~!!

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Chaerin's head banged onto her desk. The history teacher (Ms.Kim) then swiftly turned her head and scowled.

"Chaerin! Dreaming again as I can see? Keep climbing and tell me when you fall." She got up and circled Chaerin's desk and ponted a ruler at her. "We are more than one foot apart-"

Chaerin interrupted, "But after this my foot will be far up your ." In which the class burst in laughter and Chaerin giggled.

Ms. Kim looked embarrased and sighed a sigh of defeat before sliding a pink slip on her desk. "Office. Now."

Rolling her eyes, Chaerin got up, grabbed her backpack, and left the room; but of course Ms.Kim-or Kimmie as Chaerin called her- wouldn't trust her to go alone, no. There was always someone escorting her, and this time it's the Dara, the person who Chaerin dispises almost as much as teacher Kimmie. 

Dara cleared and said, "Umm...if you don't mind, I'll be taking you to the office..." so quietly that somone more than two feet away couldn't hear.

"No," Chaerin sarcastically smiled, "I do mind. I'm not a 5 year old, sweetheart. I can go by myself."

"But....Ms.Kim.."

"Don't mention her. Someone I hate cannot mention someone I hate even more. Maybe if you spoke louder than my heels against the ground I might be able to actually hear you."

Just then, Dong Youngbae walked toward them. He's the office assistant, another someone who Chaerin despises. He read his cipboard and spoke loud and clear, "Lee Chaerin, Ms. Kim has mailed to the office that you're heading our way. You took a while so they send me to you." He turned to Dara and blushed then touched the back of his neck, "I guess you can come too? They ordered some really nice cheese cakes and..I was wondering if you would try them...with me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter