Cold player or warm hearted person?

Into Your World(SeKai /KaiSoo Fanfic)

Chapter 2


Sehun's POV


Sehun got already up quiet early today.He was really excited,how couldn't he?
It was his first day as a professional dancer,that was what he has dreamed of his whole life.
It was raining outside.That was the weather Sehun liked,it suited him,his personality.
On the outside he seems cold,but on the inside he is warm.He is really not that cold.
This must be because of his past,that's what he always thinks.Sehun isn't the best person,when it comes to feelings.Nevermind if it's friendship or real love.He's scared of it.
He loves music because of that even more,it helps him to express himself better.

After taking a shower and eating breakfast,he his jacket and took a big black umbrella with him for the way to work.He felt something like happiness,what was quiet uncomfortable for him.There was this feeling that something will change today.
But nothing bad,something good,that was sure.Sehun had a lot of changes and it seems that it won't stop by today.
He walked in the rain,looking around,watching cars and people go by ,watching rain drops fall.He was really confident.This could be the start of something new,if he doesn't throw it up.
"Hang in there.",that is what he always thinks of.
He arrived at the work a little bit earlier and looked for someone who could help him,like the founder.He walked down a long hallway,as he found a not that tall guy(maybe about 173cm),who seemed to wait,too.
"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Oh Sehun.Today is my first day as a dancer here.",he said monotone but fromell.
The short guy looked up."Hi,nice to meet you.I'm Do Kyungsoo.The founder will be here in a few minutes..",said he and mumbled something about "Or else I'll kill him."
"Oh so you're  dancer,too?I think I know you from somewhere.Did you do contests or something like that",said Sehun surprised.
"Oh no,haha I'm a singer and an actor.I'm just a good friend of the founder."
Silence interrupted the little talk.
"Why don't you go a little bit around and practice maybe?I guess he'll be here soon.If you want to-",he got interrupted again,but this time by Sehun.
"Alright,guess this founder must be a cool guy.I'm off in a dance room.Call me if he's here.Thanks.",Sehun said out of all sudden with the same monotone sound as in the beginning and went to a room.He just heard Kyungsoo calling from the back:"It's alright.See you maybe later?"

Sehun doesn't like to talk that much,but this Kyungsoo must be pretty nice,though.
Sehun the music and started dancing.First some moves and freestyle.
After that he did it more like a choreography.He danced and danced,not knowing for how long,as he saw a guy watching him through the glass of the door.He just stood there and watched him."Was he even breathing??",asked Sehun himself.
He danced as he didn't saw him.
Sehun likes it,when people watch him,while he's dancing and so he continued.

After a while Kyungsoo came to the guy.Could this he be the founder?
They talked and suddenly came in.The guy walked straight towards Sehun.
He was tall and handsome and maybe his age.
"Hi,I'm Kim Jongin,founder of this school.You must be the new employee,or as I should say dancer?"He was really shy and Sehun liked it.He liked the sound of his voice.But wait what?
What the hell was he thinking?Was he going crazy ? Liking a person,who he's not knowing and then he is a boy?!But it seems he can't help he could just stand there and stare.
"Hello,my name is Oh Sehun.Nice to meet you."And he was again cold,but this time because he was confused.What te hell did he just thought of?
Silence,everybody was quiet for a moment.
"I'll hope we'll  have a good time together.",Jongin said nervously,"I mean working together.",he mumbled.
"Hope so,too.Can I practice again or have you anything to say?"Again he said it again like this.Why is he always this emotionless.He looked at the young man,called Jongin,while going slowly through his hair with one hand,giving him a stare into the eyes.
He wants to see his reaction.Sehun feels a kind of interest in this guy and if he wants something,he'll gets it imminently.Okay,normaly this rule just goes for things and never for people,but somehow he feels this way.

Jongin couldn't hold the gaze,what made Sehun laugh a bit on the inside.He likes to be the stronger one.He saw the guy shivering.He got him and he knows it.Sehun knows exactly how to do this.
"Sure.",Jongin said finally but weak."Practice,I'm going to practice my choreo,too.",he tried to sound cool,but he wasn't."If you need something you can come and ask.",said Kyungsoo who got the situation.
Sehun laughed a little bit,but cold."Sure.",staring at Jongin.He hold the gaze just a little bit more,dropped it and walked over to the music pretending to dance.
As he thought Jongin and Kyungsoo left.Sehun practiced a little,but couldn't concentrade,so he decided to search for the founder,to see how he dances or maybe his funny reactions.
"He looked really like he is about to die..",thought Sehun.Was someone a little bit sadistic?
He walked the hallway down and searched for music.He found him,directly.
He stood there and just watched him."Pretty good..",he thought.

Jongin had his own way in expressing his feels,while dancing.It was unique,he was unique,
that was what Sehun thought.
But it seemed like Jongin wasn't completly into it,he took a break.
As he turned around he saw Sehun,and looked shocked.
Sehun just stood there,with no expression for a second.As Kai blinked like he was crazy,Sehun walked fast around the corner,so he couldn't see him.
Jongin stood there totally perplex,like he thought he was crazy and saw a ghost.
But Sehun was just around the corner and not gone,yet.
He smiled,because he had the feeling that he got him already a little bit.
"How cute and perplex he is..",thought he.
He laughed."What a fun~",he said in a kind of melodic voice.
But he was not the only present person.Kyungsoo was there,too.
But he hid and watched everything quietly.
"That jerk.",said Kyungsoo.