What is wrong with me?

Into Your World(SeKai /KaiSoo Fanfic)

Chapter 1


Kai's  POV


It was a rainy day,as Kai got up for work.In the beginning everything was quiet normal.
He took a nice and warm shower,which was perfect for such a weather.After he was finished,got dried and put on new clothes, his phone rang.["Kyungsoo"].
He picked up the phone."Yeobeoseyo?Ah hyung,it's you.Why are you calling?",asked Kai.
"Kai did you forgot something?You should come earlier,because of the new co-worker.",Kyungsoo said upset.
"Oh my,I almost forgot.Mianhaeyo Hyung.I'll hurry,kay?Just wait",Kai said shocked.
"Yeah it's alright,I bought you breakfast.Just hurry,you can eat here.Annyeong.",said Kyungsoo with a sound of laughter in his voice.
"Annyeong.I'll be there in 5 minutes.",Kai hung up.
He just  his shoes,there was no time for an umbrella.
He ran as fast as he could,not knowing,that his life will change completely within the next few minutes.He hates it to be late,but he's it almost everyday,as much as something like love.Although you can't say he hates it,he just doesn't knows it or much more he never  felt real love for a person.There's only one thing he loves and it's called music.That's why he   has founded a dance academy,because there's nothing he loves more.He's normally really shy,but when he dances he's confident,or when he's with friends.
He felt that something will happen,but he just thought of it as it were nothing special.
As he arrived at work,he searched for Kyungsoo and heard music in one of the rooms.

Kyungsoo isn't a dancer,he's a good friend of Kai,who's a few years older than him and a warm hearted person,who knows how to cook extremely good.
He helps Kai a lot in his free time,even if he hasn't got that much time left,because he's a singer and also an actor,he keeps helping.

Kai reached the room,where the music came from,but it wasn't Kyungsoo who was in 
there.It was a tall and quiet young looking guy,maybe as old as himself.He danced to the music.Fluently and with passion like he never did something else,just like breathing.Kai never saw somebody dance so smoothly dancing to Hip Hop.He was just overwhelmed  and couldn't do anything,just standing there and watch.He stood there for quiet a while and listened to the music and watched him dance.It matched really,the music,the dance,him, kind of the weather.Kai didn't realize how long he was just standing there,until Kyungsoo appeared.
"Ah,Kai~There you are.I was looking for you",he said with a bright smile,just like always.
Kai got surprised and didn't even realize,that he hold his breath in,while he watched him,this boy.
"Ah...,Kyungsoo.You surprised me.I'm sorry I just got overhere to look who's in the room.",he said,trying to explain himself.
"Haha,you mean the young guy?He's called Oh Sehun and is your age.He's your new co-dancer.I told him to wait for you.So,I guess he just played a little bit around."
This wasn't just playing around,it was way beyond it.Like woah,he couldn't even discribe it.
"Kai?"
"Huh?",he was again stuck in thoughts.
"Are you not feeling well?You're kinda quiet today...",told Kyungsoo him with a worried face.
"Ah,neh.I'm alright.Come on I should introduce myself.",he whispered fast.
Kai opened the door and got into the room.The guy suddenly stopped and looked around.
As he turned around,Kai was even more shocked.He didn't knew in which way shocked,just simply shocked.He was really handsome.
"Hi.",said Kai kinda quiet and shy."I'm Kim Jongin,the founder of this school.You must be the new employee or as I should say,dancer?",he tried to sound cool and calm.Oh as I should say Kai is just a nickname his real name is Jongin.
"Hello,my name is Oh Sehun.Nice to meet you.",the guy said kinda cold.
Kai was really nervous,not knowing why.He was getting more and more nervous.
What was wrong with him?Was he ill?He took a deep breath and tried to be cool.
"I hope we will have a good time together.",he said and just wanted to hit himself,because it kinda sounded weird."I mean working together.",he mumbled fast.
"Hope so,too.Can I practice again?Or have you anything to say?",Sehun said while going slowly through his hair,giving Kai a strong gaze into the eyes.
Kai shivered."Yes sure,practice.I'm going to practise choreo,too.",mumbled he,while turning away,so he didn't have to stand Sehun's gaze.
"If you need something,you can come to us and ask.",said Kyungsoo,trying to warm up the mood of everybody.
"Sure.",said Sehun without looking away from Kai.He looked at him just for a little bit more,then out of sudden he turned around and got over to the music and to the computer.
Kai got out of the room.
He practixed,or at least he tried.Why was this bothering him so much?
He couldn't concentrade,so he decided to take a short break.
He paused the music and looked around,as he saw him.
Why was he looking at him like that?Just like before.Since when was he standing there?
And what is this feeling Jongin has got?
Kai blinked,he suddenly disappeared.
"Scary...",he said to himself