Don't be stupid, You know I Love ya!

Don't be stupid, You know I Love ya!

I, Lee Sungyeol, am having a crisis. 

Why you ask? How the heck should I know!!! As far as I was concerned, everything was going great. Myungsoo and I were happy, we just moved into this amazing apartment and it got better because our friends live in this building too, it was like fate. They helped with the decorating, that was a challenge considering Sungjong's outrageous ideas, the moving of the furniture, Sunggyu complained most of the time about his aging body and fragile health but we all really wanted to push him down the stairs. Woohyun was contemplating it very seriously, I felt sorry for him, having such a high maintence boyfriend. I remember how tough it was for them two in highschool, well mainly for Woohyun, poor guy, Sunggyu was convinced that Woohyun would cheat on him sooner or later so he spent every waking moment proving to Sunggyu that he was his only one. Kind of tragic really.

Myungsoo and I's relationship wasn't that bad, we had our ups and downs. I do confess that we did break up once or twice but those two times were entirely his fault, I mean he forgot my birthday and the lame excuse that came pouring out of his mouth both times made me want to slap him. Actually, I did slap him, quite hard if I recall. It was funny because we were all friends before we became lovers, there are seven of us. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Myungsoo and myself. The other couple amongst us is YaDong (Hoya/Dongwoo), they were a really cute couple in highschool. Hardly had any arguements although Dongwoo was or still is the needy type and Hoya sometimes needed a moment to himself or he was on the verge of exploding, we always saying it was because he was a Busan Native. 

I'm not sure why our Sungjong is still single, he can be a diva at times but he was a good guy. Okay, I lie, I do know why he is still single and thats because of a certain someone. Like any other couple, Sunggyu and Woohyun had also spilt up once in high school but it was brief but during that time Woohyun had been so down and Sunggyu had refused to speak to him, It is still unclear as to why they had broken up that time. Sungjong had jumped at the chance to help Woohyun, he claimed at the time that he was just being a good friend but I saw through the facade. They both had ended up sleeping with each other and thats when the hit the fan and we were smack in the middle of it, sure now everything is rosy but back then it was like world war 3. I shuddered at the memory of it, Myungsoo and I had sworn to each other that if for some reason we did break up again, that we wouldn't seek comfort with anyone unless the separation was permanant. 

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!!!" I jumped at the raised voice calling name, forgetting that I was washing dishes and ended up with water all over my new white polo shirt. I quickly turned the tap off and grabbed the towel that was on the bench and turned around to look at the expressionless face of my boyfriend.

"Are you deaf or something? Why didn't you answer me when I called." He asked sighing, irritation comes across his handsome features.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming.What did you want?" I don't understand why I'm apologizing at fricken 7 in the morning, this is a new record but the devil has chosen to wake up on the wrong side of the bed, again. I have learned its best to just keep my mouth shut when his mood is like this, my Myungsoo has a sharp tongue and can be quite insensitive to my feelings. Myungsoo looks me up and down as I dry myself  before shaking his head.

"Come into the bedroom." He says and walks away, disappearing down the end of the way. 

I follow, taking my sweet time to do so and walk into the bedroom. Myungsoo is standing by the bed holding two ties in his hands, my brain quickly processes why he called me and I found it extremely cute but alas he will still moody even if I do help him. 

"I can't decide, pick one." He makes a point at shaking them in front of my eyes as if I'm blind. I take both ties, throwing the grey one aside and gestured for him to come closer to me. He closes the gap between us and I start the process of doing his tie, being so close I can see he has sweat on his forehead and he can't stop moving his fingers. He must be nervous because today he starts working at his fathers company, it's only a small one but that doesn't make it any less prestigous.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm sure you'll do great today." I said finishing doing his tie with a smile. 

"Why would I be nervous? I'm not like you, you know." Myungsoo retorts, moving away from me to put on his suit jacket. My heart clenches at his remark but I smile nethertheless and only when he leaves do I let the tears fall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

2 weeks later

"I don't know what the is up with him lately but I'm getting really frustrated." I whined from my spot on WooGyu's sofa. Sungjong gives me a reassuring pat on the back, Hoya looks up from his phone.

" Have you tried talking to him?" He asks me just as Sunggyu and Woohyun come out of the kitchen with drinks and food, I glare at him.

" Of course I have but we always end up fighting about it. It's as if he is shutting me out on purpose and even when we are having , during he's fine and then afterwards he goes back to shutting me out. We haven't spoken to each other in days." 

"You are still having even though he is being a douche and you aren't speaking to each other?" Sungjong says with a disapproving look. 

"Don't judge me. Myungsoo and I are both healthy males with needs." I defended despite the looks of pity they are giving me. "I'm sure you guys still do the deed even though you are fighting, right?" I ask only getting shaking heads.

"Heck no, when Woohyun and I fight, we don't have relations until it's solved." Sunggyu says taking a sip of his mineral water.

"Well there was that time you got and -," Woohyun was cut off with a pillow to the face thrown by a red faced Sunggyu. Sungjong, Hoya and I laughed so hard that we end up on the floor with Sunggyu hitting us with pillows. My phone goes off and I check the caller ID before answering the phone and heading to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what so you think is going on with Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked to no one in particular, it was weird that Myungsoo would act like this toward Sungyeol not when he knew that Myungsoo loved Sungyeol with every fibre of his being, he should know since he was the one that helped Myungsoo finally confess to Sungyeol. Woohyun could see that Sungyeol wasn't dealing with it that well, the tired expression he sports everyday is proof that this relationship wasn't going to last unless Myungsoo comes clean with whatever is bothering him.

"I have no clue, Dongwoo drives with Myungsoo to work practically everyday and he says that Myungsoo is fine, before and after work." Hoya tells them.

"So it's something happening at home. Wouldn't Sungyeol tell us if it was home related?" Sungjong questioned, confused at the problem at hand. Could Myungsoo have said something insensitive to Sungyeol? That sounded about right but it would be childish to fight about something so trivial, then again it was Myungsoo and Sungyeol and Sungyeol has a flair for being overly dramatic while Myungsoo just remains passive about it. In his opinion, both of them were being immature and stupid and he hoped that whatever it was that they see sense soon but somehow Sungjong thinks that won't happen unless they have outside help. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHH!!! Part 1 of my first Infinite one shot. Hope you guys like it so far.

subscribe and enjoy. :)