Chapter 5

I'm A Gumiho

Chapter 4

SeoJin's POV

"This prey seems quite easy, should I ust seduce the team as a whole? Nah, that'll be too much food for me. Let's settle with Baekhyun, he seems quite innocent though." I thought.

I gulped my milk down, I had prepared it to seduce him. I let a milk trickle down my neck leading to my chest, I try to not be too obvious with it and keep it back'into my bag.

I pretended to spot the milk and wipe it away above my chest and it. I took a quick glance at Baekhyun to notice him scratching his nape and spinning his pen awkwardly.

"Keke... so cute. Just kidding, he'll be eaten soon, I feel a little sorry though." I thought.

"Alright, class. You'll be paired up with the partner beside you for the next english preoject, an essay about the relationship with your partner and how you feel with the partner and all things, blah blah..." the teacher rambled on.

"YES!" I said to myself.

What am I going to do? Am I going to give in to her? Baekhyun thought.

I turned my body towards Baekhyun and daringly asked, "When will we meet?"

"Err... would you be fine with tomorrow?" Baekhyun awkwardly replied.

"Ok oppa!" I said happily and packed my bag.

"See you tomorrow!" I said happily and gave him a peck on the forehead.

What the... oh my god, I'm fainting! Baekhyun thought.

I skipped 'happily' away from his direction and smirk in satisfation, "He's giving in already."