Chapter 4

I'm A Gumiho

Chapter 4

SeoJin's POV

After having a simple meal with Eunji, she decided to show me the places in school. Argh... It's kinda boring. I've already know all the places. But of course, I can't reveal my identity. As we were walking around the school, we saw EXO at the garden. Female fans were cheering madly as they attempt to get a photograph with them. 

"Do you want a photograph of them?" I asked EunJi, who was admiring them too. How I wish I could take a picture with them... Eunji thought. Well, I wanted to do a favour for her for being nice. 

"Omg yes! But... how are you gonna do that? They rarely allows people to take photos with them." Eunji said with curiosity. "No worries. I have my own plan. Who do you want to take pictures with?" "Hmm... BaekHyun oppa!!" She replied excitedly. 

Hmm.. BaekHyun.. I'll try. I walked to Exo, with Eunji following me. There was silence. Girls were staring at me, as well as Exo. "BaekHyun ah! Can you take a photo with my friend, Eunji? You know? She's like your biggest fan.. Come on, just do me a favour, please?" I tried to say as cutely as I could. 

For a moment, he was speechless. The others urged him to do so. "Erm.. S-sure.. why n-not?" He stammered shyly as he walked towards Eunji. I grinned and pushed Eunji towards him. Eunji's cheeks were burning hot as she fished out her phone and took a picture with him quickly. 

Exo's fans were probably filled with jealousy and started murmering among themselves. "Thank you very much. See you  later, I'm waiting for you." I whispered seductively to BaekHyun, who was biting his lips nervously. I walked away with Eunji after that. 

BaekHyun's POV

What was that? Did she just say she will wait for me? Does she likes me? I'm falling for her too much already.. "Yah BaekHyun!!" Suho shouted my name. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked," Y-yeah?" "Stop dreaming! Let's go somewhere else to talk." Chanyeol said. 

We managed to get out of the crowd and went to our usual place, the rooftop. The school's rooftop are always deserted and windy and we would go there when we had something to say privately. 

"BaekHyun hyung. SeoJin seemed like she likes you. Mind trying to get her?" Sehun asked as the others looked at me. I racked my brain for an answer. Well, I like her. But I do not know how to make her likes me. The moment I see her, my heart will start to pound so fast and that leaves me stunned. I shook my head then nodded. I seriously don't know. 

"Yah,  We all know that you like her. So yes or not? We can help you if you want to. We can give you her since you are always so quiet among girls. She seemed to be the kind that will help you," Luhan questioned. The others nodded their heads. 

"Okay then.. I'm not sure if I can get her. She seemed hard," I murmured uneasily. " What do you mean by that? Can't you see that she is paying more attention to you than us? I don't get it, I'm handsome too," Chanyeol grinned. "No you are not!" Lay laughed. 

"Break is ending soon. We will help you, let's go guys," D.O said and he hopped ofd the ledge he was sitting on. I nodded my head and walked to the class...

SeoJin's POV

We were back in our class, studying Mathematics. Urgh, it's so boring. The sums were so easy... I completed them within a few minutes. Why not I continue to seduce that fool? I smirked a bit just at the thought of it. I was wearing a small leather jacket. I lay back and took out my jacket. "Argh.. it's so hot" I mumbled softly but it was loud enough for BaekHyun to hear. I was wearing a sleeveless top and a tight shorts. It was the school exercising outfit for girls. 

Anyway it was true that I was feeling warm. The classroom's air conditioner had stopped working. Sweat was tickling down my chest which had caught the attention of BaekHyun. He was looking at my chest. Omg.. She is too... hot. He thought. Argh!! I feel uncomfortable and wanted him to stop looking at my chest. 

I purposely turned to look at him and said," What are you looking at?" I pretended to ask. "Nothing.." He replied in embarrassment and went back to his work. I guess I shouldn't have done that. That is too ... argh. Let's use another method. 

I intentionally dropped my pen on the ground. "Oops!" I exclaimed. Bending down my back, I went to picked it up seductively. After that, I flipped my hair up as I straightened my back and put my pen back on the table. BaekHyun glanced at me. He was trying to tell himself not to get distracted, but to no avail. He can't helped it. I smiled at him. It works. This prey is easier than I've thought.